How do you guys feel about getting old ?

:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Im 25 now, i cant handle getting old miss my prime years around 20 and dont know how to go back or connect to my old self anymore :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: so much has happened and changed i miss my younger cutie twinkie face. Im having a breakdown now, this is my 2007ney era :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

On the bright side tho Im more mature now, i can regulate myself better wich helps organising my life and i have standards now. Oh god since 20 all my life was like a 15 year old running around with ADHD. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, cocodeluxe said:

Since I‘m hoping to become a hot daddy one day, I actually don‘t have a problem with it :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

But srsly I’m 25 and I like it. I like how my confidence is getting better and I also stopped giving a damn about certain things and that was such a relief. 

Because you are 25 and 25 is young. 

I'm turning 28 next month and I hate it I don't even celebrate my birthdays anymore it's plain sad and depressing! Everything that I love is now absolutely old from Walkman era to Spotify era time has flown! Juggling work and life is something we don't learn fast 

Love it . Aging is a privilege. Its not a guarantee. Yeah at 21 , I was clueless and had no idea. I use to pick myself apart . Now I am older , wiser, less concerned over other’s opinions of if I am attractive or not .  Life is less is more, less drama, less friends ,  Just better . Going to embrace my future wrinkles as well . 

• Love 2

I turned 30 a couple weeks ago and I am quite relaxed about it. Back when I was about to turn 27 or 28, I was so stressed with the whole arrival in the third floor. Coincidentally, back then I used to worry more about other people's opinions, but now I deal with them in healthier way. 

Many times, those around you complain about aging but hey, this must be a celebration of you hopefully becoming more mature and experienced. People say one's best stage in life is your 30s... we'll have to wait and see.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

OMG WOW!

Well this was overwhelming!
Way to rub it in lol

Anyways its ironic how lately ive been feeling insecure about my age and then i see this!

Im gonna hit the big 3-0 next september and it SCARES ME!

There are SO many things I want to accomplish before then and my life is not what I want it to be.

Oh its too much! :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block