How do you guys feel about getting old ?

I was happy and in a good mood this morning driving to work on the highway. The air hitting my face and hair just right .  The sun suddenly appeared and it was a good feeling. Then i saw my reflection in the mirror and let's just say , my mood changed lol :gunney:  

Pigments :gunney:

Subtle wrinkles :gunney:

My back hurts :gunney:

I have no TIME to workout or have "fun" :gunney:

What is "fun" anyways now that im 31? :gunney:

You know when we were in our 20's wondering why those "old" people are so depressed and cannot be bothered doing much :gunney:. Well now i/we know :gunney:

Jokes aside though , there is something liberating about being old. I don't know what it is. You just stop caring about certain things. And literally the "simple" things as cliche as it sounds, matter. And the confidence is incredible. I just thing harnessing anxiety and pressure could be a little bit of a challenge though. And for some reason , i wouldn't wanna be younger at all. Don't know , i like where im at. I can tell BS from a mile and boy oh boy how you realize some people's crap , lots of people live their entire lives building an identity and gaining things just to impress others. It's SHOCKING. It's their entire lifestyle. 

On top of all getting older is realising how we have 0 control over anything. And our control level only decreases. There's free will , more knowledge etc . I don't know how people don't believe in god? Because now i 100% do :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

I was happy and in a good mood this morning driving to work on the highway. The air hitting my face and hair just right .  The sun suddenly appeared and it was a good feeling. Then i saw my reflection in the mirror and let's just say , my mood changed lol :gunney:  

Pigments :gunney:

Subtle wrinkles :gunney:

My back hurts :gunney:

I have no TIME to workout or have "fun" :gunney:

What is "fun" anyways now that im 31? :gunney:

You know when we were in our 20's wondering why those "old" people are so depressed and cannot be bothered doing much :gunney:. Well now i/we know :gunney:

Jokes aside though , there is something liberating about being old. I don't know what it is. You just stop caring about certain things. And literally the "simple" things as cliche as it sounds, matter. And the confidence is incredible. I just thing harnessing anxiety and pressure could be a little bit of a challenge though. And for some reason , i wouldn't wanna be younger at all. Don't know , i like where im at. I can tell BS from a mile and boy oh boy how you realize some people's crap , lots of people live their entire lives building an identity and gaining things just to impress others. It's SHOCKING. It's their entire lifestyle. 

On top of all getting older is realising how we have 0 control over anything. And our control level only decreases. There's free will , more knowledge etc . I don't know how people don't believe in god? Because now i 100% do :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

i love it !

d&d yes GIF by Hyper RPG

Going to be 29 next month and **** have I wasted my life with university and jobs and now during COVID I really wished I had travelled more and taken more time of for myself as my bad habits slowly get the best of me. No, it isn´t anything bad, just the typical depression cycles that everybody goes through.

Expected life to get easier when you are older but with 20-35 you are in a phase where you have to give enough ****s to not get dumped (job, uni, lovelife) and give not too much to stay mentally healthy. It is harder than I thought:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block