How do you guys feel about getting old ?

I don’t care. If anything I celebrate it since there are so many people that wish they could’ve celebrated another year or spent another year with their loved ones. I hate this toxic culture of calling anyone over 25 “old” forever when it’s when we actually have the money to treat ourselves. Imagine wanting to go back to being 21 and drinking cheap mixed drinks and beer to pregame before going out because that’s all you can afford. Couldn’t be me :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 8

not that I'm wishing my life away but I genuinely cannot wait for my 30s. if anything getting older should be exciting! to finally be in a place of complete independence, hopefully becoming more confident, secure (both mentally & financially) & wiser sounds like a bonus to me, so what if we gain a few wrinkles along the way

my 20s have sucked so far & I feel sad for people who peak in their 20s or worse their high school years :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

The only thing that stings when realizing how long ago all this was is that I don’t feel like I’ve done all I wanted to by now:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Spoiler

but then I look at all my high school bullies Facebook profiles and realize I’m actually doing great!  They have 12 kids and I have a rich husband :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block