How do you guys feel about getting old ?

I’m 30 and I’d say I’m aging well. I’m happier and more independent than I’ve ever been. I don’t stress the little things anymore and I stick up for myself much more than before.

I also feel more confident than ever and more inclined to do what I enjoy rather than what’s expected.

I wish the music landscape was as exciting as it was when I was younger though ;(

• Love 2
8 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I know I have no business replying in this thread, but when I think about the fact that songs like Poker Face are 14 years old, I go through a small mental breakdown. :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip: Anyways, I have a lot of gray hairs at 22, but I'm super here for it. Bring 'em on. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Me too! I have a bunch but I like it! I just turned 30 but have had lots of grey hair since I was like... 25 maybe? I love it. Let's rock the grey!

• Love 1

I don't mind getting old. But with age comes other realizations

As 35 year old gay man myself, I often feel like I'm stuck on this idea of myself I wish I could be but I can't, because of the lack of opportunities and the oppresive environtment.

The older you get the more you realize those things, and it hurts. Some days I want to back to believing in everything and knowing nothing at all.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

I got my first gray hairs when I was 26 and I thought it was because I had a stressful job and life in general was hectic. Fast forward two years and now my gray hairs have multiplied. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: On top of that, my 10 year high school reunion is this year and for whatever reason, that has launched me into my geriatric era. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point: Bish I did not sign up for this. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

Somethjng about turning 28 a month ago has launched me into a deeper 20s life crisis though. Like so much has just been chaotic since I was like 24, and life is still chaotic all these years later. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Crying for clarity and stability in my 30s. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

NOT ENJOYING IT, I'M 30 THIS YEAR :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

But it's all good I'm getting a new face for my 30th Bday... Au naturelle (ish) ofcourse... 

Some botox, tear trough and jaw filler. As soon as that hyaluronic acid and poison enters my system we will all be transported back to 2011 just in time for the FF tour. Your welcome :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

My lips are already plump if u know what I mean, they get a good workout already so thats a bonus, saving money :emma:

• Like 1

Personally, I love it. Turning 37 year this and you couldn’t pay me to go back to my 20’s.

I’m smarter, more confident, know myself better, am done with school and am not broke anymore. 

Most of us only fear aging because companies that want to sell us **** have convinced us it’s bad. 
Im just going to embrace my wrinkles and grey hair and enjoy the **** out of every minute I have. Imagine looking back at your life realizing you wasted it worrying about getting older?

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block