Britney drags Jamie Lynn again: I wish you would take a lie detector test to show the world you’re lying just to make money off of me, you’re scum

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Peachy said:

I'm leaving this forum today. will never check back. The power of my prayers and manifestation will be all I give to this energy anymore. I'm done. I hope in a few years, one day I'll get an alert on twitter or somewhere that says Britney released a new biography, or song or project. Could be that she will go about her business performing in Vegas.. or not.. This back and fourth deal is opposite of "leaving the industry and never looking back" IDKl I will pray for Britney but I don't get it. ✌️ 😚 gonna give it time. 

I’m so glad you didn’t make an exit thread. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Just sashay away quietly like some of these others should! :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Best of luck in your adventures. Thoughts and prayers! :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Haha 6
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Peachy said:

I'm leaving this forum today. will never check back. The power of my prayers and manifestation will be all I give to this energy anymore. I'm done. I hope in a few years, one day I'll get an alert on twitter or somewhere that says Britney released a new biography, or song or project. Could be that she will go about her business performing in Vegas.. or not.. This back and fourth deal is opposite of "leaving the industry and never looking back" IDKl I will pray for Britney but I don't get it. ✌️ 😚 gonna give it time. 

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out…See Ya Adele GIF by E!

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Just sad to see how things are turning out, what I thought is that when this conservatorship will be over these people except B's father will remain quiet but her sister has seen a new low. This family is not reparable, Jamie has no shame and she keeps on hurting Britney it's so sad to see what days we are living now. But, I am happy Britney is not silent I support her 100%. 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

The amount of people victim blaming Britney is baffling. All missed the point of the free Britney movement.

Britney is imperfect like all of us. And she’s allowed to be that way after 13 years of torture and humiliation. Stop trying to silence her whenever she says something you disagree with.

She doesn’t exist solely for your entertainment and convenience. She is a human being.

Yah I don’t even care to read the criticism at this point. It’s just idiotic. They wanted to free her but they really only wanted to free the version of her that exists in their minds. This is her being her and they don’t like it. corvette deal with it GIF

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Well. I hope britney hello what she has to hello! Even though and happy because she can express herself sometimes you have to be smart to remained silent. I know britney was silenced for so many years, but she needs to heals because she is talking from a place of hurting. 

I do hope she can heal all her traumas because they are a lot and I know is not only about the cship! I hope she focuses on healing all this wound about her toxic family and then she found the peace! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block