Britney drags Jamie Lynn again: I wish you would take a lie detector test to show the world you’re lying just to make money off of me, you’re scum

I honestly can't stop thinking how in denial Britney must have been for a while about JL's personality. She listened to her and yelled at Alexa, she wrote her Little Me, was sad when the media told her about the pregnancy.

She has a right to be mad. And I really hope she gets to leave her family behind forever and never talk about then or to then again.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
40 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

Yawwwwnnnn

your dad doesn’t have to use your money for bills and this is what you’re still going for 

actually lost so much respect recently for a woman I have loved since a child and now an adult I’m so sad and this place has become a toxic bed for accepting the behaviour and doing it to each other 

Britney always had a fiery personality. She pushed boundaries and is a workaholic. She is a fighter. Did you think you were stanning mother Theresa? :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 4
48 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

Yawwwwnnnn

your dad doesn’t have to use your money for bills and this is what you’re still going for 

actually lost so much respect recently for a woman I have loved since a child and now an adult I’m so sad and this place has become a toxic bed for accepting the behaviour and doing it to each other 

All your posts are degrading Britney somehow… who are you? Someone from britney family or team? 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
24 minutes ago, One More Time said:

All your posts are degrading Britney somehow… who are you? Someone from britney family or team? 

No I’ve been here for years and my boyfriend mentioned today I made an issue idolising her as I as a person can’t support what she says due to my idiolisation this place seems like a cult whic is my boyfriend de observation 

don’t accuse me like that tho

i was arguing why she isn’t talking about the positive and her dad not paying his legal fees and you think I’m working for the fam? Ignore the bigger issues why don’t you 

16 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

Interesting screen name. JL is that you? Hey girl! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile: Enjoying the attention? You didn’t even have this kind of press during Zoey 101 :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: *kidding, sorta*

sorry I should've reiterated on a britney spears forum that my sympathies are for britney, silly me! I forgot that this place and its members don't have the best reading comprehension :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MysticWomaney said:

Yawwwwnnnn

You need a ban!!! I wish Britney would slap you just like she wants to slap her sister and mom! You are Lou in disguise! Sorry this abuse victim doesn’t live up to your STANDARDS!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!

• Love 8
27 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

No I’ve been here for years and my boyfriend mentioned today I made an issue idolising her as I as a person can’t support what she says due to my idiolisation this place seems like a cult whic is my boyfriend de observation 

don’t accuse me like that tho

i was arguing why she isn’t talking about the positive and her dad not paying his legal fees and you think I’m working for the fam? Ignore the bigger issues why don’t you 

i appreciate your difference in opinion even if i don’t necesssrily agree- it becomes boring living in an echo chamber 

• Like 1

Britney is going the wrong way. She makes the book interesting with her tirades and the resulting press coverage. No one would have taken notice of the book if Britney hadn't struck up a slugfest with her sister. She should just hand it over to her lawyer and ruin her sister/family with legal fees if she really wants satisfaction.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

Britney is going the wrong way. She makes the book interesting with her tirades and the resulting press coverage. No one would have taken notice of the book if Britney hadn't struck up a slugfest with her sister. She should just hand it over to her lawyer and ruin her sister/family with legal fees if she really wants satisfaction.

So you’re basically saying a woman that was controlled for almost the entirety of her career and in a C Ship the last 13 years should once again shut her mouth and not use her voice or express her feelings? 

Chile people need to stop acting like Britney can’t say how she feels or use her voice! Once again trying to silence the Queen!

• Love 3
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

sorry I should've reiterated on a britney spears forum that my sympathies are for britney, silly me! I forgot that this place and its members don't have the best reading comprehension :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I was making a joke because your screen name is “shadow”….AKA where JL has been for 30 years. In Britney’s shadow. But yeah, nice reply 

:byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

2 hours ago, MysticWomaney said:

Yawwwwnnnn

After 13 years of being a silenced music-industry-pop-robot-doll she has every right to be upset and call her out, she doesn't need our approval. 

Her family betrayed her again and again and again and there has to be a time to stop these noisy family members. 

She doesn't need them, they clearly need Britney, but: It's too late! 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
44 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

After 13 years of being a silenced music-industry-pop-robot-doll she has every right to be upset and call her out, she doesn't need our approval. 

Her family betrayed her again and again and again and there has to be a time to stop these noisy family members. 

She doesn't need them, they clearly need Britney, but: It's too late! 

She doesn’t have a right to be rude but okay 

2 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

It's nothing compared what they did to her! 

You can't act like a bi*ch all the time and expect everyone to be nice to you! 

My original post was asking why she isn’t talking about the triumphs she made with her dad not paying his bills so I still fail to see why you’re so angry at me but okay 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block