Britney drags Jamie Lynn again: I wish you would take a lie detector test to show the world you’re lying just to make money off of me, you’re scum

On 1/29/2022 at 9:59 PM, Kletus said:

Don’t try to clean it up now, you’ve been going around trashing the queen nonstop blaming her for her the abuse she’s suffered.

@MysticWomaney SYMPATHIZES WITH ABUSERS!

You are a troll and I can’t wait until the day you cease to own any means of communication, your SILENCE IMPROVES THE WORLD!!! PRISON!!! :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

SAY IT SIS!!! :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

PREACH!!! :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, tobstar73 said:

All these posts then delete make it appear more and more like bipolar. 
it’s happening way too much. 

Could also just be someone who gets mad and vents then once they calm down they rethink what they posted. I am guilty of that. Especially after some wine :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Simple: she posts her truth.

But JL, Team Con and co are not important enough to stay in her timeline and get publicity PLUS she wants her timeline happy positive and with no bad memories, not giving attention to negativity.

So she sends the message that has to be sent,  but only retains happy light posts without connotations of the con. 

On 1/29/2022 at 2:37 AM, Kletus said:

The Alexa Nikolas reference!!! THIS IS BRITNEYS APOLOGY TO HER :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

That was a full circle moment!!! Alexa posted about it on Instagram. She was a Britney fan at the time so it really hurt her that Britney yelled at her.  Now that the truth about Jamie Lynn is out in the open and everyone knows how she is and how Britney knows the truth Alexa finally gets to have closure after like 17 years!! This was a really important moment because Alexa was clearly still resentful about her treatment on Zoey 101 she's literally crying about in the vids where she's recounting what happened and finally Britney got to see the truth about her!! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block