Britney drags Jamie Lynn again: I wish you would take a lie detector test to show the world you’re lying just to make money off of me, you’re scum

1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

Lol so you’re basically posting BS and won’t speak on it! Lol basic B:gunney:

Wait isn't this a personal attack? Say it with your chest. Go ahead! Girl you think stans on forums will ever stop me from airing my opinion. 

1) Britney has terrible people around her. 

2) Britney continuously posting on SM and shifting her 'perception" on the book isn't helping her. 

Anything else? :)

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Explicit said:

Wait isn't this a personal attack? Say it with your chest. Go ahead! Girl you think stans on forums will ever stop me from airing my opinion. 

1) Britney has terrible people around her. 

2) Britney continuously posting on SM and shifting her 'perception" on the book isn't helping her. 

Anything else? :)

Who are the people? Name them huntea!!!:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

Grasping at straws I see  you’re taking a page out of Juno Lynn’s book! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

You're clearly one of those stans i mentioned in my OP. You guys would love nothing more for Britney to crash and burn. You lovvvve it when she goes on SM and loses her cool istead of hoping she does it in a conductive healthy manner.  You're clearly rooting for her to lose. Couldn't be me. I hope she moves to a farm so can get away from the unhealthy sick energy y'all keep projecting on her. No wonder she hates her fans. 

17 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Please...Lynne liked this post lmao

Really i can’t see it. Lynne deleted her promo post for Jamie Lynn’s book on fb but hadn’t deleted the one on Instagram. JL lives nearby her mom, right? I wonder what their conversations have been like since the book dropped?? It’s clear to me now that Jamie Lynn is who Lynne was afraid of overheating her when she was talking to Ronan. Could it be that Jamie Lynn is just as cruel as Jamie? According to Britney yeah she can be hateful to Lynn. Snitching on her own mama, wow!!

• Like 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block