Britney drags Jamie Lynn again: I wish you would take a lie detector test to show the world you’re lying just to make money off of me, you’re scum

3 hours ago, MysticWomaney said:

Yawwwwnnnn

your dad doesn’t have to use your money for bills and this is what you’re still going for 

actually lost so much respect recently for a woman I have loved since a child and now an adult I’m so sad and this place has become a toxic bed for accepting the behaviour and doing it to each other 

If you're so triggered, as you've previously said you are about anything negative about Jamie Lynn avoid those threads.

It's not difficult, you can avoid unnecessary stress that this appears to be giving you.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

So you’re basically saying a woman that was controlled for almost the entirety of her career and in a C Ship the last 13 years should once again shut her mouth and not use her voice or express her feelings? 

Chile people need to stop acting like Britney can’t say how she feels or use her voice! Once again trying to silence the Queen!

Nobody wants to shut up Britney. But that's how she involuntarily promotes the book. Britney has a good lawyer he can make life hell for Britney's family. More effective than when she spills her heart out in public.

19 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

Wow @Jordan Miller

i just don’t get why she isnt celebrating her triumph from her dad not paying his bills but okay 

Don’t try to clean it up now, you’ve been going around trashing the queen nonstop blaming her for her the abuse she’s suffered.

@MysticWomaney SYMPATHIZES WITH ABUSERS!

You are a troll and I can’t wait until the day you cease to own any means of communication, your SILENCE IMPROVES THE WORLD!!! PRISON!!! :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Don’t try to clean it up now, you’ve been going around trashing the queen nonstop blaming her for her the abuse she’s suffered.

You are a troll and I can’t wait until the day you cease to own any means of communication, your SILENCE IMPROVES THE WORLD!!! PRISON!!! :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

I’d love to see how when I actually said this place is negative and I’m unhappy she’s not mentioned her dad not having to pay her bills as I oringially stated

again @Jordan Miller what is this 

4 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

I’d love to see how when I actually said this place is negative and I’m unhappy she’s not mentioned her dad not having to pay her bills as I oringially stated

again @Jordan Miller what is this 

Instead of repeatedly tagging a moderator, report the comment - it is much more helpful than the spam tags. Please can you stop derailing the thread and just ignore the user or the thread.

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Gurl relax a bit. :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Anyways, Britney you’ve already made your point 10 times. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

Nah not forgiven do you know how many horrible quotes I’ve gotten from you lot not reading my short post. Go away. 

Well... Horrible quotes? Not really, no insults, no bad words to you. But whatever... Everyone tries to be a victim in 2022, but go off sis. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Sadly arguing with narcs can be frustrating. Britney is clarifying the narrative and speaking her mind. 

Expensive legal action more effective? Not giving them attention / publicity more effective? 

Hard to say, but hope she,  her legal team, and a good publicist sit down and strategize, and hope she has a good therapist to help her vent. 

In any case, i totally understand her need to speak her truth, just not sure what is best strategically. 

spacer.png

• Love 4
20 hours ago, Explicit said:

Britney isn't coming off great here. One minute she agrees that the book isn't about her and the next she thinks it is. Then she files a cease and desist but continues to talk about it.  She has real issues articulating her true feelings which is sad. No one cares about that  dry *** book. No one is siding with JLS - literally no one. Britney clearly doesn't understand how to handle social media which isn't her fault since her family basically stole her 30s. I honestly feel like she has no one in her corner. No family, no friends/deranged stans that love it when she loses her cool on SM. It's sick. I hope she finds peace and cuts everyone out of her life and starts afresh. She deserves better than what she is being given. 

IMHO, you have no idea what you’re talking about

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Oh, my bad, sorry. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Don’t apologize to this troll. Said he lost respect for Britney because she should be grateful just because daddy is not taking her money anymore. Eff off!!! The trauma was way more than just about money. She’s allowed to express her feelings and pain however the heck she wants. If you lose respect for someone who is finally speaking their truth, then you are a piece of 💩 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

Nobody wants to shut up Britney. But that's how she involuntarily promotes the book. Britney has a good lawyer he can make life hell for Britney's family. More effective than when she spills her heart out in public.

Who gives an EFF. Let her heal however she wants to. She will use her lawyers and she will use her social media platform. The two aren’t mutually exclusive. She’s been censored for 14 years. LET HER SPEAK

• Love 3

Just wait until the GP/Casual fans reallllly dive into LT/JL relationship, the husband trashing B via dms, being paid by team con, the trust, etc etc. Britney is actually going pretty easy on her by excluding those points in these rants ;)

Also, I can’t help but think of the wasted opportunity to not bring up JL being the knife wielding one of the family. Maybe next time. 

• Like 2
22 hours ago, Peachy said:

I'm leaving this forum today. will never check back. The power of my prayers and manifestation will be all I give to this energy anymore. I'm done. I hope in a few years, one day I'll get an alert on twitter or somewhere that says Britney released a new biography, or song or project. Could be that she will go about her business performing in Vegas.. or not.. This back and fourth deal is opposite of "leaving the industry and never looking back" IDKl I will pray for Britney but I don't get it. ✌️ 😚 gonna give it time. 

I have also been feeling this way lately.  It’s been 23 years and I’m tired.  Britney’s free, maybe that’s a good enough place to draw the line. What she does next is on her.  I wish her well, I just don’t think I can watch anymore.

53 minutes ago, Lisa88007 said:

Don’t apologize to this troll. Said he lost respect for Britney because she should be grateful just because daddy is not taking her money anymore. Eff off!!! The trauma was way more than just about money. She’s allowed to express her feelings and pain however the heck she wants. If you lose respect for someone who is finally speaking their truth, then you are a piece of 💩 

Well, i didn't follow the whole thread, but now that i did: It's time to take it back. Thank you for your answer! 

My answer is: Let her be herself, she is allowed to defend herself. 

There is so much expectations what she should or shouldn't do, it's very toxic. 

• Like 2
21 hours ago, TheBestFan said:

She's a sad-ist. When she and Jamie have ***, she probably likes it when he sh*** in her mouth

When I read this I thought u meant Jamie Spears, not Watson and I was like: :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

As for the soul sister thing, I don't think it had anything to do with race. I think she meant more along the lines of spiritually feeling kindred with them as they were saying things she felt/agreed with. Brit has always been very spiritual and I think she was talking about their actual souls being aligned with her own

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block