Mathew Rosengart asks Jamie Spears in court docs if he had a romantic relationship with Lou Taylor

11 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Jamie Spears and Lou Taylor were allegedly focking while squandering Britney’s hard earned money.

Via the new court docs:

FJbr_ttXMAM5K6t?format=jpg&name=large

Lou Taylor’s husband, Pastor Rob Taylor of Cavalry Chapel Brentwood (Tennessee) was allegedly spotted on Grindr by eagle-eyed Britney Spears fans.

It’s not surprising that Jamie Spears and Lou Taylor enjoyed a little carnal knowledge. But I had assumed it was Jamie and Robin Greenhill that were bumping uglies  

Eaa-Bkd-DWs-AY8b6-W.jpg

This deserves its own topic for the TLDR folks! 

https://calvarybrentwood.org/rob-taylor/

@Henry M. Torres This is similar to the topic you started, but is more explicit for the Britney fans who have not followed the CON story closely.ew-lt.jpg.10d3748bd054b0e85de6bf7e106252dd.jpg

Not surprised but where is the vomit and poop reaction button when you need it.

• Haha 2

@Jordan Miller made me very happy today because (1) he responded to one of my posts for the first time ever; 🤗 (2) he edited my first post to make it look like I was quoting court docs, (3) he edited the title of the post to be verbatim Rosengart’s words🤗😍🤗

This is the narrative I choose to believe: Lou Taylor’s lawyer (is it still Chris Harder?) reached out to @Jordan Miller at least 3 times today to address this “problematic” topic on Breathe Heavy that discusses Jamie Spears and Lou Taylor’s relationship, of which Matthew Rosengart (Britney Spears’ lawyer) publicly questions the romantic nature.

Y’all, the topic in BH is a flop, it had like 30 comments and 150 views when Jordan started legitimizing changing stuff. The BH community is beyond thinking Lou Taylor’s s3x life is noteworthy. Rob Taylor…that’s a different Grindr story.

https://calvarybrentwood.org/rob-taylor/

If the above is true, it would CONFIRM my theory that Lou Taylor or her lawyer cares about Breathe Heavy discussions because they generate google alerts. 

#FreeDBritney #BritneyFreedMe

In lou of saying “allegedly,” receipts are below.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4982940/High-powered-attorney-quits-Harvey-Weinstein-s-legal-team.html

https://www.forfeiture.gov/pdf/FBI/OfficialNotification.pdf

A message to Chris Harder (the famed and/or infamous lawyer who led Hulk Hogan’s victory vs. Gawker)

First, as a chess player, I really have to say: game respects game. I’d get dragged in BH for that comment, so that’s why it’s below the links.

You convinced Britney’s fans that Lou Taylor was a master-mind because you had the 🎱🎱 to issue cease and desists. THIS IMO pointed out the FLAWS in the SYSTEM, and I appreciate the cleverness of your strategy.

I mean…. mmm…I looked through Britney’s accountings…Tri-star is an enforcer (at best), not a master mind.

Chris, I admire your cleverness. You made obvious the flaws in the US court system that have historically served the best interest of the those in power.

OMG…BH! let me finish before you drag me…this isn’t about you!

Chris, you are the only lawyer in the Britney Spears CON case that has served the purpose of improving America’s broken institutions.

If you want your existing work to help free the average American, then @Jordan Milleris a much more impactful client than the bookkeepers at Tri star.

—I’m putting a lot at risk because the BH community would not support anything I said about Chris Harder; and the BH community is a big part of my life.

everything I just wrote is because I suspect google alerts about Lou Taylor get fed directly to Chris Harder.

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block