Mathew Rosengart asks Jamie Spears in court docs if he had a romantic relationship with Lou Taylor

16 hours ago, very_urban said:

I wonder why this isn't talked about more. I guess the distraction tactic is kinda working.

I saw an article from Insider and Yahoo.

I think most news sites are too scared of Lou’s lawyer. 
I wish buzz feed wrote about this. 

also, I think the breathe heavy community is nonplused about Jamie and Lou’s demon s**. I know am. It seems like such a small indiscretion compared to torturing Britney Spears for 13 years.

BUT I like talking about Jamie Spears and Lou Taylor’s allegedly kinky freak show because You knowww Lou has a heart attack every time an alert pops up about this topic.

such southern values…stealing, fraud, hostage taking, nbd, just biz as usual. BUT bad s3x with Jamie Spears is the thing she’s worried about people discussing. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
On 1/19/2022 at 11:37 PM, Lucky☆ said:

But i thought she was religious :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

******* snake , usually this people who follow "god" are the ******* worse.

U can trust in whatever you like but gotta respect others, my grandma is happy that I'm gay and married, she trusts in God but hate people who go to church, she always says she can pray and praise God at home without showing up to church dressed up as a diva, it's just an hypocrite way of being a believer. And remember people always bring their negativity when they all go to church together, so it's not healthy at all. ⚠️🙏☠️💅💐

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Pro-tip: wait at least one hour after consuming solid foods before thinking about an alleged Jamie & Lou relationship :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Side effects of picturing these two alleged abusers allegedly porking each other include regurgitation of foods, an inability to have an erection, and temporary blindness. 

of all things you had to remind us of this? :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block