Mathew Rosengart asks Jamie Spears in court docs if he had a romantic relationship with Lou Taylor

49 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I can’t remember who was the first to post the modified 3 lyrics….but I think it is hilarious and I can’t get it out of my head!!!

1,2,3 Rob, Lou, and Jamie

let me know who was the first to post that and I’ll make sure to give proper credit!!!

It was me! :eyes_britney_laugh: I’m flattered you remember! :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Most church people are freaks in the sheets. Not even joking. I have a friend who fell victim to her pastor (he manipulated her, the relationship was consensual tho) who was 25 years older than her. Well, she ended up getting pregnant by him and then lots of women in the church got angry and she found out several older women in the church were sharing him. It's a shame. 

The part of me that went to a born again christian evangelical school loveeees to see when these nuts fall into a the s** scandal.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Jamie Spears and Lou Taylor were focking while squandering Britney’s hard earned money.

Lou Taylor’s husband, Pastor Rob Taylor of Cavalry Chapel Brentwood (Tennessee) was allegedly spotted on Grindr by eagle-eyed Britney Spears fans.

It’s not surprising that Jamie Spears and Lou Taylor enjoyed a little carnal knowledge. But I had assumed it was Jamie and Robin Greenhill that were bumping uglies  

This deserves its own topic for the TLDR folks! 

https://calvarybrentwood.org/rob-taylor/

@Henry M. Torres This is similar to the topic you started, but is more explicit for the Britney fans who have not followed the CON story closely.

"bumping uglies "

usually this refers to private parts but in this case, it is their whole bodies

• Haha 8
4 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I can’t remember who was the first to post the modified 3 lyrics….but I think it is hilarious and I can’t get it out of my head!!!

1,2,3 Rob, Lou, and Jamie

let me know who was the first to post that and I’ll make sure to give proper credit!!!

:queenie_falling_dying_dead: do not tarnish the queens discography by involving these creatures :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block