FBI agent confirms Britney had her bedroom and phone monitored, Jamie could go to jail

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

I assume the people who sold the Spears' the land were friends of the family in 2002 so they paid top dollar as a favor to them. 

I had posted a topic a few weeks ago about what I had found by digging through the Tangipahoa Parish (county) public records which showed the details of Lynne spears Louisiana property - where the tax assessment evaluation of the property shows that it is worth 740k (+/-)  yet according to Realtor and other various real estate website, the property's value is only like $160k - showing a decline of over $600k - as of 2021 but the land sale records for the county are not available for the 2021 year yet. So I havent been able to link the land sale of 2021 to the decrease in value of Lynnes home. However, it stated within the for fbi agents findings that there was 1.5M spent on upkeep of the home - why spend 1.5M to up keep a home that is worth $760k one minute and 160k the next? The end is near for these fools

• Like 6
9 minutes ago, Paxton said:

I had posted a topic a few weeks ago about what I had found by digging through the Tangipahoa Parish (county) public records which showed the details of Lynne spears Louisiana property - where the tax assessment evaluation of the property shows that it is worth 740k (+/-)  yet according to Realtor and other various real estate website, the property's value is only like $160k - showing a decline of over $600k - as of 2021 but the land sale records for the county are not available for the 2021 year yet. So I havent been able to link the land sale of 2021 to the decrease in value of Lynnes home. However, it stated within the for fbi agents findings that there was 1.5M spent on upkeep of the home - why spend 1.5M to up keep a home that is worth $760k one minute and 160k the next? The end is near for these fools

Kentwood has dwindled down a lot from the looks if it. I do estimate property values in small towns will increase in the next few years, though, since COVID protocols have changed city life and lots of people will be looking to move out BUT Kentwood would def be a niche location for someone to move. Too bad they didn't invest in farm land or something to further Britney's legacy ala Dolly Parton's hometown. 

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Paxton said:

You are right.. it was probably being funnelled into something else, like building Jamie Lou's  house or Lynne's dancing lessons or whatever 

Also send tidbits to lawyer or NYT etc they might find more info too

In case you don’t know… Google ‘RICO Act’.

ETA- While ur at it google ‘Michael Sands Britney Spears’

Sands claimed the theft is on a grand scale, involving racketeering, wire fraud and money laundering, and that the theft occurred prior to the conservatorship taking place and continues still.

Source: https://www.mtv.com/news/1582277/britney-spears-has-been-robbed-her-self-proclaimed-lawyer-insists/

Michael Sands worked for Kevin Federline’s attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan to smear Britney, take her kids away. This entire thing is a collaborative effort involving Britney’s family, management, KFed, MVK, TMZ, LAPD, CA Probate court, publicist, shady medical team, rogue security team, attorneys, a corrupt conservatorship (judges) and the media to destroy Britney the woman and muddy her public image to sway opinion of the public against her so unsavory individuals can control her and profit from her.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
20 minutes ago, generation glory said:

In case you don’t know… Google ‘RICO Act!.

ETA- While ur at it google ‘Michael Sands Britney Spears’

Sands claimed the theft is on a grand scale, involving racketeering, wire fraud and money laundering, and that the theft occurred prior to the conservatorship taking place and continues still.

Source: https://www.mtv.com/news/1582277/britney-spears-has-been-robbed-her-self-proclaimed-lawyer-insists/

Michael Sands worked for Kevin Federline’s attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan to smear Britney, take her kids away. This entire thing is a collaborative effort involving Britney’s family, management, KFed, MVK, TMZ, LAPD, CA Probate court, publicist, shady medical team, rogue security team, attorneys, a corrupt conservatorship (judges) and the media to destroy Britney the woman and muddy her public image to sway opinion of the public against her so unsavory individuals can control her and profit from her.

Sands Quit Team Federline Over Britney Attacks.... (Spoiler Alert: Sands left Team KFed for Team Britney which at the time was Britney, Sam Lutfi, Adnan Ghalib and Jon Eardley… look at what happened to Team Britney- it was by design!!)

PR guru Michael Sands quit as the spokesman for Kevin Federline's lawyer this week (ends08Feb08) - because he's sick of attacking Britney Spears.Sands fears attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan has gone too far in his custody battle with Spears - and he felt he could no longer be part of team Federline.

FULL REPORT source: https://www.femalefirst.co.uk/music/musicnews/Michael+Sands-47974.html

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

I really wouldn’t be shocked if someone on Team Con tries to flee the country. I wish the court would take their passports.

yacht GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

Well if this truly becomes a federal investigation they will def not be able to leave the country. If we're talking about the alleged money sent to panama - - - I hope interpol gets involved. 

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Britney is worth over 100 billion dollars, don’t forget her perfume line!!!! Which team con has always conveniently always left off court docs

The 100 billion is what the perfume line made, not what Britney made.

She only made a small percentage of that, which would still be in the hundreds of millions of dollars and that's still a whole lot of money for these people to leave out of the court docs, don't get me wrong...

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block