FBI agent confirms Britney had her bedroom and phone monitored, Jamie could go to jail

3 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Jamie Spears is an ignorant (CENSORED). He was used by his romantic partner, Lou, to drain Britney’s bank account and put it in the hands of Lou the Floozy. I hope they let us come in and take pictures after they go to prison.

OOOOOOO BRITNEY IS GONNA CHARGE $2,500 A POP TO LET HER FANS HAVE A MEET AND GREET WITH JAMIE AND LT IN PRISON :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 2
  • Haha 7
7 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

One of the first things that jumped out at me was Jamie selling land that Britney purchased in 2002 to Laura Lynn and her husband in 2016 at a loss of almost $300k to the estate. It's the first confirmation we've had that other family members, not immediate, benefited in one way or another. 

Surely land in Louisiana isn't depreciating at rates such as that?! 

He also allegedly sold the family house to himself…

• Love 2
2 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

One of the first things that jumped out at me was Jamie selling land that Britney purchased in 2002 to Laura Lynn and her husband in 2016 at a loss of almost $300k to the estate. It's the first confirmation we've had that other family members, not immediate, benefited in one way or another. 

Surely land in Louisiana is depreciating at rates such as that?! 

I assume the people who sold their land to the Spears family were friends of the family in 2002 so they paid top dollar as a favor to them. 

15 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Surely land in Louisiana isn't depreciating at rates such as that?! 

So that's why Laura Lynn didn't support the #freebritney movement. I can't believe it. Another leech.

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block