Britney: Sorry Jamie Lynn, I wasn’t strong enough to do what should have been done... slapped you and mamma right across your ******* faces

1 minute ago, handmedown said:

I don't understand how "fans" can get so much obvious glee out of watching yet another one of Britney's few remaining relationships disintegrate.  Regardless of how Britney has been wronged (and she has) there's should be no satisfaction in watching a family fall apart.

I think the slight facade of anonymity on here makes it easy to laugh and join in on jokes. my first reaction at seeing her twitter post on here was shock and sadness but some of the comments also were funny. very conflicting honestly

Pop Tv Reaction GIF by Schitt's Creek

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Dayum!! 

"Dayum"?  You complete and utter man child.  

How can you get so much pleasure out of watching these two once loving and adoring sisters tear each other apart?  You should NOT be egging this on Jordan.  Show some tact.  

Take a second and realize what we are witnessing here.  Britney's only remaining connection to any family, any of the people who've known her from the start, any connection that can see past all the media bs, go completely up in smoke.  You think Britney will be hanging out with her nieces anytime soon after all this?  How can there be any satisfaction to be had in this situation.  "Dayum" is such a shallow response from someone who should know better.  You sound like TMZ.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block