Concerned about Britney

I find it puzzling (to say the least) how a bunch of fans keep saying "we never really hear from her", like they collectively decided to erase from memory the couple videos she made in which she referenced the conservatorship and the movement? What's that about? That's more suspicious to me than her getting engaged right after she was freed, after she specifically said in court, for the whole world to hear, that she wanted to be free and marry her boyfriend.

You don't have to imagine there's a secret plot to impersonate Britney on her social media to give a bad image (while she magically doesn't have her brand new lawyer sue whoever is impersonating her!), you can just say you simlpy don't enjoy her content, I promise you you're gonna be fine.

Also, go pick literally any celebrity in Hollywood and analyze their life like you have analyzed Britney's, and I bet my left arm you're gonna be able to find leeches and sketchy business associates and 'suspicious' boyfriends to every single one of them, if you look this hard... I mean, it's ok to be vigilant, but there's a point where it gets out of hand.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
42 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

So you say. I don’t see any proof. Her IG and presence is exactly the same as before, when we literally knew it was used to deceive fans.

Exactly the same lol? That's straight up a lie and you know it. She literally talked about her life under conservatorship and the FreeBritney movement on several videos. Her lawyer that she hired herself confirmed that she's the one communicating through instagram. And why on earth would she be fine with someone else posting her private photos without her consent? It doesn't take much to file a report on instagram.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

So you say. I don’t see any proof. Her IG and presence is exactly the same as before, when we literally knew it was used to deceive fans.

Exactly the same lol? That's straight up a lie and you know it. She literally talked about her life under conservatorship and the FreeBritney movement on several videos. Her lawyer that she hired herself confirmed that she's the one communicating through instagram. And why on earth would she be fine with someone else posting her private photos without her consent? It doesn't take much to file a report on instagram.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, very_urban said:

A lot of singers and celebs have social media managers who post stuff for them! It's normal.

• Like 1

Columbus Short is making a claim about Britney Spears and her parents.

The 38-year-old Scandal star, who used to dance backup for the 39-year-old Glory pop superstar in the early ’00s, claimed that he had a fling with Britney and her parents referred to him using a racial slur.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Britney Spears

In his 2020 autobiography Short Stories, he said Britney pursued him in 2003 when he was working with her as a dancer and producer, and that they were intimate together on a trip to Rome.

In his book, he alleged that he and Britney got close before the release of her 2003 album, In The Zone.

“She sent us a jet, and just like that, we were in New York having a wild party for my 21st birthday,” he wrote, claiming that they partied at “Keith Richards’ apartment uptown…and we were all in there going crazy.”

He wrote that Britney “was on me like white on rice, and would not leave me alone the entire night. Britney had her eyes on the prize and wasn’t about to stop until she got what she wanted.”

She allegedly pulled him aside at the party and insisted he travel with her to Rome to prep for her next video.

“I really tried my best, but this girl put on the full-court press. We ended up being intimate that one time. I never slept with her again after that, though. This was a dangerous ***ual alliance for every reason under sun, and I think that the worst part of it was that I was making the rumors an actual reality.”

While on their trip, he claims: “I was next to [Britney] while she was on the phone with them crying while she had it on speaker.” He claims he heard them say “Why are you f–king that n—-r?” And that, “Britney looked at me so apologetically, knowing I’d heard it. I shook my head and didn’t say anything, because what was there to say?”

He alleged that when the two were traveling to shoot the video for “Me Against the Music,” her manager “was growing more upset with the continued press … and her parents were NOT happy,” eventually leading to a falling-out during a game of truth or dare, when Britney apparently said she would marry Columbus, while he picked his girlfriend at that time.

“I was fired not too long after that, and Britney changed her number so I couldn’t contact her,” he wrote, adding that he learned: “Don’t s–t where you eat, even if you really have to go.”

He then discussed the alleged racial slur incident on Inside Hollywood.

“I wasn’t shocked when it happened. Look where they’re from … they’re from Louisiana. The way it came out was so effortless, like that’s how they speak. I wasn’t shocked and I wasn’t hurt by it, I was just like, ‘Wow, this is … OK … I know who I am around here…because they have black bodyguards doesn’t mean behind closed doors they don’t use that word.”

“After that I felt like maybe [Britney] was using me to piss them off for some reason. I think she is a really sweet person that was tormented in a position on a high level that I can’t imagine. I liken it to Princess Diana. She was the pop princess. Britney couldn’t go nowhere — her world [was] completely controlled in this bubble. There would be times that she would act out, and I don’t blame her. She was trying to find her way. I love Britney to this day… I feel bad for her. I wish the world knew the Britney I knew.”

Her mother Lynne denied the claim in a statement: “I want to be very clear. Those terrible words are not remotely in my vocabulary. I would never say that to anyone, much less my daughter. Ever.”

Her father, Jamie, also denied it in a statement via source: “Jamie was not there, and not involved. In fact, during this time period, Jamie was not involved in Britney’s business at all.”

britney wasn't even allowed to date anyone not white, she wasn't even dating him just going on dates and hooking up.... it's gross to me how all she wanted was her family to leave her to be free.

3 hours ago, very_urban said:

Are you going to ignore that the writing style is exactly the same as when everyone on this forum used to blast Cassie all day saying it was her? It is also interesting to note arguably the biggest superstar in the world Adele recently said she posted that one controversial photo of herself online and her passwords were taken off her. I’m aware what Rosengart said but I don’t trust social media for celebrities as an authentic picture of anything, not just with Britney. It’s a tool for setting a narrative and manipulation. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
25 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Are you going to ignore that the writing style is exactly the same as when everyone on this forum used to blast Cassie all day saying it was her? It is also interesting to note arguably the biggest superstar in the world Adele recently said she posted that one controversial photo of herself online and her passwords were taken off her. I’m aware what Rosengart said but I don’t trust social media for celebrities as an authentic picture of anything, not just with Britney. It’s a tool for setting a narrative and manipulation. 

You're right we should Free Adele, someone is impersonating her on her social media!!

12 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Exactly now that the C Ship is allegedly over it’s wild to me how other “fans” have been trying to control other fans opinions, feelings and in a way bullying them to agree with their personal narrative! It’s wild how this forum drags the people they personally dislike on free will, yet if someone they like gets dragged all of a sudden it’s an issue! I hope Britney is happy!

Yeah, i don't want to panic just yet cause the legal battles are far from over and it takes time. But at the same time, it feels a lot like the beginning of the FreeBritney mouvement where people get defensive and say everything is fine when really we have no idea. I think however that there's a fine line between being cautious and just panicking at everything and everyone involved in Britney's case. The same goes for the other way around where some people think the battle is over when it's far from over 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

What I find worrying is we never hear candidly from Britney. It’s just captions, walking/dancing videos and n—des. Half the content/photos look old as well. If anyone was controlling her IG they can create any narrative they want and we’re literally already seeing the general public, and many fans even on this forum, turn on her. She’s only been ‘free’ a couple of months but already the public attitude towards her is changing so much and we’re not supposed to question anything about her social media account at all...

They want us to act like Cassie no longer in the picture. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Why would it be different? It was practically always her just filtered through the team Con. I knew that the style wouldn't change and that nutjobs would be in denial about it. Her letters from back 2004-2006 are basically the same style where she combines several subjects in a short letter. If she had written that 2006 message about tigers in an instagram post today you'd probably still claim that it's by team con somehow.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block