Concerned about Britney

1 hour ago, very_urban said:

Why would it be different? It was practically always her just filtered through the team Con. I knew that the style wouldn't change and that nutjobs would be in denial about it. Her letters from back 2004-2006 are basically the same style where she combines several subjects in a short letter. If she had written that 2006 message about tigers in an instagram post today you'd probably still claim that it's by team con somehow.

Haha ok you knew it wouldn’t change, even when ppl on this site were slamming Cassie all day and insisting it was her and finding her online and sending her abuse because they thought it was her. And it must have been Britney even when her phone was taken off her when she was forced in the institution. And it’s always been her even though David L said she didn’t handle her socials when he was with her. I don’t think the letters from 04 to 06 read in the same way at all, but each to their own. Not interested in conversing further with someone calling others nut jobs, stay well.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Haha ok you knew it wouldn’t change, even when ppl on this site were slamming Cassie all day and insisting it was her and finding her online and sending her abuse because they thought it was her. And it must have been Britney even when her phone was taken off her when she was forced in the institution. And it’s always been her even though David L said she didn’t handle her socials when he was with her. I don’t think the letters from 04 to 06 read in the same way at all, but each to their own. Not interested in conversing further with someone calling others nut jobs, stay well.

The Britney we knew and loved has passed away - she's been cloned with a new person named Mona Lisa, who runs her Insta account. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

50 minutes ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

As i said it before, i don't trust Sam. He was there for 5 years and did nothing to help her. 

What did the other boyfriends do to help?? I’m sooooo stuck on this here like honestly, I don’t trust him either .. BUT who would stay with a woman who came with all these rules and stipulations for FIVEEEEE years!? 
Jamie is a racist. This is a fact. So when people say he’s team con I get confused… but then when I think about things like Britney being locked away against her will and he was there for the photoop of her coming out the hotel… I’m like hmm 🧐 if my girl / boy was going through that I’d be screaming from the mountains… but we don’t know everything I guess 

12 hours ago, very_urban said:

And if someone was posting instead of her you think she wouldn't see it by now? She can hire her own lawyers now and immediately sue if it was someone else posting her private photos.

12 hours ago, strongertomorrow said:

Can she 

in order to hire a lawyer and sue she has to get permission from Zabel, the conservator of her estate

11 hours ago, Serenity Rain said:

have to agree there's something unnerving about him. He didnt even once stand up to Britney, be her voice when she couldnt, he got his payment check from Britney's father (according to Shallon Lester from Star Magazine, she was very upset learning about this last year) for years, years! and he knew, all this Time he knew everything awful abuse towards Britney, everything what was going on. Now he proposes, when money gets back to Britney. Now he gets a role in film. Very calculatin. He got his previous jobs in public all thanks to Britney's name. Men have gone to wars because of their women, this men didnt even say anything. I hope , ofcource, that he still loves Britney, allthough he is ofcourse gaining because being with her. Gaining much, and fast. Britney deserves someone who loves her, just for her , I hope this guy dont use her to get fame and money. He did allready. Britney had only been free abot a week, and he allready talks about his new movie for godsake! Who does that?

definitely something isn’t right, the fact that his girlfriend being under an abusive arrangement hasn’t seen to negatively effect him is strange. Just always business as usual with this guy, SMILING AND WAVING. Why is he able to speak to tmz/ the press when he wants but Britney’s only form of communication is her mismanaged ig captions?

When you’re in a relationship as public as this one you represent one another even when not together. He appears as more as part time handler and aspiring actor. He shouldn’t be most such insensitive post promoting himself when his gf  was/ is in a terrible abusive situation. I don’t understand how he so young and attractive could date someone with some many abusive restrictions and think it’s ok unless he didn’t have a problem with it. He barely saw his gf for 6 months while she was locked up in the mental ASYLUM.

but then he had no problem participating in the planned photo op when he picked up a drugged up TRAUMATIZED looking Britney!

he could’ve called the cops and reported what he saw a while ago but he’s been here for the charade

• Love 1
  • Like 1
45 minutes ago, Cap87 said:

I don't like how on here you get attacked for questioning Sam shady moves

Why is talking to TMZ?

I just want to say congratulations for managing to make a post that didn't mention Cassie.

Why do you think Sam is talking to TMZ.  Be clear, because attacking people with one sentence and not giving any explanations all over this forum is getting kinda old TBH.

Bored Daily Show GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

Just now, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

I just want to say congratulations for managing to make a post that didn't mention Cassie.

Why do you think Sam is talking to TMZ.  Be clear, because attacking people with one sentence and not giving any explanations all over this forum is getting kinda old TBH.

Bored Daily Show GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

I forgot that on this board we are suppose to pretend like Cassie does not exist.

TMZ speaks badly on Britney and Britney herself has said she does not like TMZ

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block