Concerned about Britney

14 minutes ago, strongertomorrow said:

you can literally get banned if you have an opinion on Britney‘s state… If you are concerned about her, they twist your words and act like you called her mentally insane, it’s strange. 

Exactly and how can fans control Britney? I hate when people say fans are trying to control her as if the fans are the ones forcing her to do anything! Now days an opinion is considered force and control :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

That’s true but it’s mostly the same and hasn’t been wearing her engagement ring 

when she realizes her own power, i don't think she'll need a partner anymore.... this ***** has not even gone to dinner by her own choice in 13 years. she needs to re-adjust, she isnt posting as much so maybe that means shes working on things. maybe that's wrong to say lol. but that's just what i think.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Serenity Rain said:

when she realizes her own power, i don't think she'll need a partner anymore.... this ***** has not even gone to dinner by her own choice in 13 years. she needs to re-adjust, she isnt posting as much so maybe that means shes working on things. maybe that's wrong to say lol. but that's just what i think.

It’s strange that the ring is never on in any of her Instagram pics or videos 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Jaime Jean said:

I think a lot of that is that really sick how Britney posts...I think a lot people thought it was team con purposely posting dance videos and fashion shoots and random pictures and comments with a lot of emojis but that was Britney, Britney’s odd ig style is hers, we just now have the additional rants calling out people and nude pics that’s what’s different since she gained control back of he ig... the ring I’m no sir what’s up with that, resizing maybe

I doubt a resize for Britney takes months 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

Exactly something is very fishy 💍💍💍💍

sam has an evil look in his eyes.... no one can deny that. every single General Public member I've shown videos and photos of Sam says "user" "he's using her" "he's a leech." and knowing how much Britney can sense things artistically, I bet you she knows this deep down.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, Serenity Rain said:

maybe she doesnt want to be with him anymore, now that she's really free.. honestly who knows. 

I agree who knows forsure, but for someone that wanted to get married it’s strange the ring is never on! On top of that Sam is usually post more thirsty Instagram stuff of he and Britney than she does!

• Like 2
Just now, Serenity Rain said:

sam has an evil look in his eyes.... no one can deny that. every single General Public member I've shown videos and photos of Sam says "user" "he's using her" "he's a leech." and knowing how much Britney can sense things artistically, I bet you she knows this deep down.

It’s no coincidence he proposed the minute B was on route to getting her fortune back!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Also B hates TMZ and Sam is always talking to them! On top of that he did the same thing Xtina did on the red carpet! Hope they take their time getting married he’s sketchy!

https://www.tmz.com/2021/09/13/britney-spears-fiance-sam-asghari-engagement-ring-secret-wedding-date/

this video confirmed to me that he is using her. like, that he likes the attention. 

Narcissists are never satisfied—no matter how much attention they receive, it will never be enough.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Also B hates TMZ and Sam is always talking to them! On top of that he did the same thing Xtina did on the red carpet! Hope they take their time getting married he’s sketchy!

have to agree there's something unnerving about him. He didnt even once stand up to Britney, be her voice when she couldnt, he got his payment check from Britney's father (according to Shallon Lester from Star Magazine, she was very upset learning about this last year) for years, years! and he knew, all this Time he knew everything awful abuse towards Britney, everything what was going on. Now he proposes, when money gets back to Britney. Now he gets a role in film. Very calculatin. He got his previous jobs in public all thanks to Britney's name. Men have gone to wars because of their women, this men didnt even say anything. I hope , ofcource, that he still loves Britney, allthough he is ofcourse gaining because being with her. Gaining much, and fast. Britney deserves someone who loves her, just for her , I hope this guy dont use her to get fame and money. He did allready. Britney had only been free abot a week, and he allready talks about his new movie for godsake! Who does that?

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, very_urban said:

And if someone was posting instead of her you think she wouldn't see it by now? She can hire her own lawyers now and immediately sue if it was someone else posting her private photos.

So you say. I don’t see any proof. Her IG and presence is exactly the same as before, when we literally knew it was used to deceive fans.

• Love 1

i understand your concern and you made some valid points, but let's trust britney and her judgement. for the past 13 years she's been trapped in the cship and had no power over her own life, but now that she's free, i think she's a 40 year old multimillionaire who can make her own choices. yes, she's been surrounded by snakes her whole life, but i think she's learned her lesson. if she trusts sam, i trust him too. same goes to matthew, there must be a lot of info we don't know about. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Serenity Rain said:

With Jason Alexander coming to Britney's home (that she bought for Lynne) after being arrested for stalking, Sam allegedly being tied to Lou Taylor via Slumber Party video (his "friend" he said introduced him to Brit), proposing only after the conservatorship was guaranteed to end, Cade Hudson being allegedly a person who's committed ***ual crimes and he is her agent, Cade having lunch with Matthew Rosengart, Jodie being "decent" but still scary - I do not have a good feeling about this. I'm scared people will take advantage of her....what if they wanted Britney free, so they could exploit her, and then if she gets in a mess, and she god forbid dies or has something tragic happen, they can steal her money - once again. They don't deserve her money.

The nude pictures are not a huge deal but if it escalates to something beyond that, then a lot of her fans might jump ship... 

I have a bad feeling about all of this. Britney Army, we need to stay vigilant and keep exposing the light of the shadiness under Britney's sistuation.

It wasn't even Lynne's real home, has nobody compared the pictures 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block