Concerned about Britney

i share some of your concerns; but i want to believe she'll find good people now. i think she's learned a lot and she's not hopeless or defenseless. she'll know who to keep around and who to toss.

she managed this abuse extremely well considering her situation, she needs time to heal and she will.

britney played the part when they needed her to just to see her children but she always knew, she always was aware of everything and im sure she kept track of everyone that did her wrong.

maybe she's waiting for the conservatorship of her estate to be finalized so she can make changes to her life and the people around her; we'll have to wait and see.

and yes. a lot of the things you bring up remain unanswered i just don't get why everyone gets so defensive when these questions are brought up... some of them are very valid. isn't this how the free britney movement started?

now the only thing that i think you shouldn't worry about is that rosengart and others are plotting to screw her, not absolutely everyone is out to get her. shell be fine. don't lose sleep. she's a strong mother****er.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
Just now, KrisJ said:

Unfortunately she will always be surrounded by leeches and users - her own flesh and blood are still using and abusing her to this day.

Even though the conservatorship is over, it seems that a bunch of new opportunists are using her for fame and status 

yes, the britney name is synonym with money and notoriety. even criticizing her can get you a career these days.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
16 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Exactly now that the C Ship is allegedly over it’s wild to me how other “fans” have been trying to control other fans opinions, feelings and in a way bullying them to agree with their personal narrative! It’s wild how this forum drags the people they personally dislike on free will, yet if someone they like gets dragged all of a sudden it’s an issue! I hope Britney is happy!

it's been that way for too long. 

anyone so blind to Sam is not a real fan. they do not really care for Britney the person.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Kevney said:

it's been that way for too long. 

anyone so blind to Sam is not a real fan. they do not really care for Britney the person.

Exactly I’ve been witnessing people being attacked over Sam yet those same people are wishing harm on her family! Ever since the C SHIP ended people here have been so forceful into creating their own narrative and if you don’t agree to project their thoughts and feelings your attacked! I’m glad Jordan said it’s a good thing in the live stream that the Jason stuff is getting some light shined on it! It’s crazy the Jason threads have been getting locked and the Sam threads too! People are so forceful in wanting the members to agree with them!

• Love 6
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Exactly I’ve been witnessing people being attacked over Sam yet those same people are wishing harm on her family! Ever since the C SHIP ended people here have been so forceful into creating their own narrative and if you don’t agree to project their thoughts and feelings your attacked! I’m glad Jordan said it’s a good thing in the live stream that the Jason stuff is getting some light shined on it! It’s crazy the Jason threads have been getting locked and the Sam threads too! People are so forceful in wanting the members to agree with them!

#FreeExhale

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
46 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

It’s a shame that members get put down for worrying about Britney! You have some valid points and this whole thing is a mystery! She could’ve been free as a person cause the media attention, but it’s valid that people could still be trying to steal her money! Her own Parents  are after legal fees!

Now we suppose to act like Cassie a ghost now and never speak of her on here.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Yes the people who trapped her and stole her money have freed her to steal her money, makes sense.

The amount of troll threads from you under numerous different usernames is strange.

2 hours ago, Serenity Rain said:

With Jason Alexander coming to Britney's home (that she bought for Lynne) after being arrested for stalking, Sam allegedly being tied to Lou Taylor via Slumber Party video (his "friend" he said introduced him to Brit), proposing only after the conservatorship was guaranteed to end, Cade Hudson being allegedly a person who's committed ***ual crimes and he is her agent, Cade having lunch with Matthew Rosengart, Jodie being "decent" but still scary - I do not have a good feeling about this. I'm scared people will take advantage of her....what if they wanted Britney free, so they could exploit her, and then if she gets in a mess, and she god forbid dies or has something tragic happen, they can steal her money - once again. They don't deserve her money.

The nude pictures are not a huge deal but if it escalates to something beyond that, then a lot of her fans might jump ship... 

I have a bad feeling about all of this. Britney Army, we need to stay vigilant and keep exposing the light of the shadiness under Britney's sistuation.

Shocked Oprah Winfrey GIF

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block