Concerned about Britney

49 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

It’s a shame that members get put down for worrying about Britney! You have some valid points and this whole thing is a mystery! She could’ve been free as a person cause the media attention, but it’s valid that people could still be trying to steal her money! Her own Parents  are after legal fees!

thank you!!!

• Love 5

46 minutes ago, leviathan said:

i share some of your concerns; but i want to believe she'll find good people now. i think she's learned a lot and she's not hopeless or defenseless. she'll know who to keep around and who to toss.

she managed this abuse extremely well considering her situation, she needs time to heal and she will.

britney played the part when they needed her to just to see her children but she always knew, she always was aware of everything and im sure she kept track of everyone that did her wrong.

maybe she's waiting for the conservatorship of her estate to be finalized so she can make changes to her life and the people around her; we'll have to wait and see.

and yes. a lot of the things you bring up remain unanswered i just don't get why everyone gets so defensive when these questions are brought up... some of them are very valid. isn't this how the free britney movement started?

now the only thing that i think you shouldn't worry about is that rosengart and others are plotting to screw her, not absolutely everyone is out to get her. shell be fine. don't lose sleep. she's a strong mother****er.

I love this, yes yes and yes. Rosengart might be the truly good apple in the bunch lol.

maybe she's waiting for the conservatorship of her estate to be finalized so she can make changes to her life and the people around her; we'll have to wait and see.

I wouldn't be surprised, she's incredibly smart and like you said, she's handled the abuse of power really well. Maybe we don't have to worry.

she's a strong mother****er.

💖

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Unfortunately she will always be surrounded by leeches and users - her own flesh and blood are still using and abusing her to this day.

Even though the conservatorship is over, it seems that a bunch of new opportunists are using her for fame and status 

:( I always said that people see an insecure person and they are ready to jump on it and take advantage. Abusers, creeps and horrible people are ready to jump on that dark insecurities they might have. And it disgusts me. Britney's best bet is healing herself and being such a light that these leeches have no power in the clarity of that light. And she is strong enough to do that.

46 minutes ago, leviathan said:

yes, the britney name is synonym with money and notoriety. even criticizing her can get you a career these days.

.... it always been this way, for real. it's gross.

• Love 3

I was worried about saying this on here because i thought i'd be  attacked with 'Britney can post whatever she wants on instagram', but the nude photos shes posting is worrying me too. i dont understand why she would post naked photos on IG when shes a 40 year old mother with two teenage sons who if i was them, i would be mortified my mum was putting naked photos on IG. i am worried shes so desperate to say to everyone including her dad **** you i can now do what i want and thats her way of doing it but it might backfire on her

Can i just emphasize though, of course she can post whatever she wants on IG and more power to her, im just worried itll backfire on her and her dad and lawyers could use it to say shes mentally unstable again

• Love 5
  • Like 2
Just now, jonloch1 said:

I was worried about saying this on here because i thought i'd be  attacked with 'Britney can post whatever she wants on instagram', but the nude photos shes posting is worrying me too. i dont understand why she would post naked photos on IG when shes a 40 year old mother with two teenage sons who if i was them, i would be mortified my mum was putting naked photos on IG. i am worried shes so desperate to say to everyone including her dad **** you i can now do what i want and thats her way of doing it but it might backfire on her

Can i just emphasize though, of course she can post whatever she wants on IG and more power to her, im just worried itll backfire on her and her dad and lawyers could use it to say shes mentally unstable again

Oprah Winfrey GIF

• Haha 1

What I find worrying is we never hear candidly from Britney. It’s just captions, walking/dancing videos and n—des. Half the content/photos look old as well. If anyone was controlling her IG they can create any narrative they want and we’re literally already seeing the general public, and many fans even on this forum, turn on her. She’s only been ‘free’ a couple of months but already the public attitude towards her is changing so much and we’re not supposed to question anything about her social media account at all...

• Love 6
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Serenity Rain said:

thank you!!!

From what I’ve read, nobody is putting down fans for worrying about Britney. They are going after fans who are trying to micromanage / control / criticize her image. Some of things she posts may be tacky but it’s her free will to be tacky and show some 🍑. As for her money, she still has an entire company making sure her finances and estate are protected. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block