Did we ever figure out why all the IG pics are such poor quality?

4 hours ago, Prachi said:

This fandom has issues, I mean she certainly doesn't care how her IG looks so why should we?

exactly... that is why i chose not to follow her frankly i dont care for her content any more 

she should just go on and life her normal life or do whatever she likes i dont care 

• Like 1

I think I have an iPhone 6, but I'm not even sure. It's dying so that's a bit of a problem, but besides that minor inconvenience (lol) I don't really care about the latest and the greatest gadgets. Maybe Britney is just as uninterested in that stuff as I am? Edited to add a point that @icybaby made: She is still under conservatorship of the estate. I'm sure that plays into how much control she has over money still. New phones are big purchases, so I can imagine she can't just go out and buy a new one as if she were buying a carton of milk.

That being said, for someone who seems to enjoy taking pictures and recording videos as much as she does it's a shame she doesn't (get to) invest in a new model with excellent camera features. The quality would be so much higher and she could easily make really pretty edits, do things with lightning and stuff. It doesn't cost much to get a ring light or a little GoPro set-up for your phone so you can change angles when you take videos. I mean, she could invest not even $50 in the latter two and she could still use her old model to upgrade the quality of her photos and videos by a lot. :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Well I think I can offer a reasoning about it.

Personally I dont necessarily like phones with too much resolution because sometimes I end up seeing more imperfections than what I'd like to see. Sometimes I compare with the mirror and think that the camera is not making justice so I simply won't use it even if its iPhone 20287474... I don't care.

However if I like the way I look in a phone, then that's the one I'll always use to take pics. I don't care about brand or model. I would say britney likes how she looks when she's using that phone camera...

Make of that whatever you will!

• Like 1
15 hours ago, sunny_liston said:

Don't want to wade into the pro/con politics of the nude thread (which seems to have divided the fanbase 50/50) but just a simple technical question that is bugging me - why to this day are all her posted selfies the quality of a circa 2006 flip phone? 

If they are from screen captures from a video then that's fine, but why post those instead of investing a few seconds to take a separate picture? Part of the GP reaction to these photos really has to do with the dark blurry quality, worse than anyone's iPhone can produce today. 

It's just an odd decision from someone who has worked with professional photographers and cameramen for over 2 decades and clearly knows what makes a good/bad photo.

Because she’s creating avant-garde art and you peasants can’t appreciate. She’s always two steps ahead of mainstream culture model goodbye GIF by Big Brother Canada

• Haha 5
18 hours ago, Prachi said:

This fandom has issues, I mean she certainly doesn't care how her IG looks so why should we?

I think for many of us it’s not that we personally care, we want whatever makes her happy… For me it’s just very draining and aggravating when my friends (who know that I’m a ginormous fan of hers) or other people are just **** talking her and making fun of her and calling her mentally insane etc., I can’t really defend her much anymore, obviously I try to explain what freedom means to Britney and why she is posting so many naked things, but overall, her posting this doesn’t bother me directly as much as it bothers me knowing that her reputation is going down the drain for the GP… I just want other people to respect her and celebrate her as an artist but she doesn’t really give them a great chance to with her Ig content.

you could say, “ Brit doesn’t give a **** about what other people think (although she clearly does because she mentions how she reads comments and it is hurtful) so why should I “, but yes, I’m going to keep caring about how other people perceive her because it hurts me when I read nasty ****… Fair enough, I have called her hair messy and her make up gross, but I have never & wouldn’t insult her person because I totally understand what is going on and what she has been through. 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, strongertomorrow said:

I can’t really defend her much anymore, obviously I try to explain what freedom means to Britney and why she is posting so many naked things, but overall, her posting this doesn’t bother me directly as much as it bothers me knowing that her reputation is going down the drain for the GP… I just want other people to respect her and celebrate her as an artist but she doesn’t really give them a great chance to with her Ig content.

So well said. 

As fans who have followed her for over 20 years, who have grown up with her as part of our life backgrounds, are we not allowed to care about public perception and legacy? It's getting harmed and it matters to us .. right when coming out of the con she is more culturally relevant than she has been in a decade and right when there was such a groundswell of support.

To those who don't think she is losing a lot of respect - you're not living in the real world or talking to people in the real world. To those who do know that but just don't care - I don't get you but ok fair enough, just don't come after those of us who do.

• Love 1

You know how older dudes usually have busted selfies for like, Tinder or whatever, with the angle too low and the quality mediocre at best? I don't want to say it's her being a "mom," but despite both older dudes and B both knowing good photographs when they see one, and knowing they both have access to newer tech to alleviate these "issues," perhaps both demographics just don't care, lol. I for one just turned 30, and I still don't really understand/care why people say "no cap" or use TikTok. So maybe it's like that? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

12 minutes ago, If I'm Dancing said:

You know how older dudes usually have busted selfies for like, Tinder or whatever, with the angle too low and the quality mediocre at best? I don't want to say it's her being a "mom," but despite both older dudes and B both knowing good photographs when they see one, and knowing they both have access to newer tech to alleviate these "issues," perhaps both demographics just don't care, lol. I for one just turned 30, and I still don't really understand/care why people say "no cap" or use TikTok. So maybe it's like that? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

What's "no cap":wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block