Jamie Lynn's husband fighting with B-Army part 101 (new chats)

Guys let's leave that guy alone please, besides they're all still in court. Also wow do we believe that? That Jamie Lynn paid for Britney flights? I could see Britney's cheap team making JL do that but at the same time weren't they always close to JL? I don't get it lol.

yeah I don't agree with messaging this guy and tbh he probably hates that he's in the middle but one thing I will point out is how he doesn't deny JL used Brit's money to fly. He doesn't directly answer yes or no, he just says Britney begged her to come see-so the question remains did she or didn't she use Britney's money for travel? And let's be honest, I seriously doubt Britney knew since she had NO access to her own money.

Also correct me if i'm wrong wasn't there flight trips JL took to nashville? Brit doesn't live in nashville, but we know who does........

• Like 1

I don't agree with people contacting anyone in her family or related,

HOWEVER these PEOPLE really need to understand something.. Everyone in her family benefits from Britney & her name.. Don't be delusional, she never got any television shows on her own accord.. It was because it was Britney's little sister and it may bring in more attention and viewers.. Like stop the bull**** folks. I get sick of her husband and her being delusional. We'll see how well this book sale thing goes. I don't see it doing well, and if it does it's because Britney's name was attached to it. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

I don't agree with people contacting anyone in her family or related,

HOWEVER these PEOPLE really need to understand something.. Everyone in her family benefits from Britney & her name.. Don't be delusional, she never got any television shows on her own accord.. It was because it was Britney's little sister and it may bring in more attention and viewers.. Like stop the bull**** folks. I get sick of her husband and her being delusional. We'll see how well this book sale thing goes. I don't see it doing well, and if it does it's because Britney's name was attached to it. 

Even having Lou in her life as a second mom it’s just because Britney was the real target. Lol. I use to like Jamie Lynn, now I feel sorry for her

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Prachi said:

What does a full fanbase has to do with it? You can clearly see all fans here are calling this out - there always are some bad eggs everywhere doesn't mean whole fanbase is like that. 

Its not just this. I alwayd get criticism for having an opinion about britney. A lot of the fans defend her every action, which is weird and crazy to me. 

6 hours ago, Busybee said:

Honestly she is probably loving all this at a time where she is promoting a book. She knows what she is doing :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

What promotion?  She literally has only posted on IG and the book is out in 10 days. It's like when she used to perform her music, she'd announce her venue the day before she was there, um what. It's also a small publisher, I would be surprised if they could fund her jetting across the country on a press tour, when the book is so obviously a money grab for her to finance building a house.

As for her husband saying she is an actress and a #1 writer, lol. Songwriters get like 3% of sales unless they wrote all of the song, she didn't. 

2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

What promotion?  She literally has only posted on IG and the book is out in 10 days. It's like when she used to perform her music, she'd announce her venue the day before she was there, um what. It's also a small publisher, I would be surprised if they could fund her jetting across the country on a press tour, when the book is so obviously a money grab for her to finance building a house.

As for her husband saying she is an actress and a #1 writer, lol. Songwriters get like 3% of sales unless they wrote all of the song, she didn't. 

That's the point she is super lazy in my opinion so her getting her name in drama by using her sisters name once again wheather its indirectly or directly is her promotion.

She knows mainstream media doesn't give two cents about her or her dusty book so creating this type of stuff knowing the Fandom will run with it is exactly what she wants and depends on.

On her page she gets to promote love positivty and forgiveness yet her husband is out here entertaining "negative" fans. Seems like a lot of contradiction going on in one house.

He isn't doing this without her knowing if it's even his in the first place. It could be her responding, either way she knows what's happening and isn't stopping it so like I said she's loving this.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block