Jamie Lynn's husband fighting with B-Army part 101 (new chats)

I mean as much as Britney and Juno might have bad blood, it’s very doubtful that Jamie(the father) would have given Juno any more of Britney’s money than the bare essentials. The Spears men are vicious and hate women, and that includes Juno.  So until we know for sure why Britney is fighting with her sister, we can’t make ourselves out to be insane. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes: totally disagreeing with that fan right now 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, MajesticalBritney said:

as much as this is distasteful, "#1? where? at her home" is taking me out. :eyes_britney_laugh:

Not gonna lie it is kinda nice to humble someone who thinks she’s as big of a star as her sister. Like hunny no. You’re a hasbeen who will only forever be asked about only two things, zoey 101 and Britney Spears. 

As much as I don’t approve the blatant hate they receive , it reminds me of when there were (true) rumors regarding Britney and her „media team“ aka team con spreading completely other rumors in order to forget the real rumors aka the truth . That’s their shtick GIF by VH1

Lou is probably behind that. They wanna gain so much pity and want to gain some value by them being hated on—-then people start to feel sorry and forget what they actually did .. it’s a Full on strategy 

folks don’t get soft !

they all belong in jail .. PERIODTTTT

I don’t think that this is embarrasing. I wouldn’t do it myself and would not advice anyone to do it either, but I honestly don’t have any empathy for them and don’t care when bullies gets to to taste their own medicine. I don’t know much about the husband but the sister really did became bff with lucifer and let her sister get tortured for 13 years. Cyberbulliying is not comparable to what Britney went through either…..and don’t you all believe that Weinstein or Epstein deserved the hate they got? 

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, britneypears said:

Cyberbulliying is not comparable to what Britney went through either…..and don’t you all believe that Weinstein or Epstein deserved the hate they got? 

What a ridiculous post.

Did Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Epstein deserve the backlash, outrage and hatred they received as a result of their sickening crimes? Absolutely. Would I condone people tracking down their loved ones on social media on a regular basis and branding them "parasites" as well as reminding them of all of the disgusting things their relatives did and all of the lives they ruined? Absolutely not

We can only hope that anyone who has wronged Britney feels the full force of the law - this is down to Britney, Rosengart and the legal system. Us harassing people's families as our own brand of vigilante justice is not okay.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block