Jamie Lynn's husband fighting with B-Army part 101 (new chats)

3 minutes ago, Damon said:

People can dislike JL and her actions as much as they wish, but harassing her family like this (whether they choose to respond or not) really isn't a good look for the fanbase. People need to grow up. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

She was not harassing him, she only responded to a story that he posted and she never expected an answer from him.

• Like 1

This is absolutely repulsive…The fan that is. There’s nothing more cringe inducing than fans wanting to insert themselves in situations that they have no part in. This only puts the entire fan base in a bad light and proves to them that we are all crazy lunatic stalkers. STOP GIVING THESE PEOPLE AMMUNITION. Duh, of course her husband is going to defend his wife…Even some moms defend their child to the grave when they commit ******…What’s the point of this interaction? Did the fan expect her husband was going to curse his wife out to a stranger? This fan is en embarrassment. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6

I am embarrassed for this person who lashed out like that. Regardless of the issues between JL and her husband with Britney, this is just so rude. I can imagine Jamie probably gets so many messages in a day from random people saying crazy stuff to him, I don’t blame him for cracking from your “friend” said. What did your friend say to get a response? There’s more too this conversation that we’re missing. 

yes I do agree with JL and her husband benefited from Britney, but damn this is ridiculous 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block