Jamie Lynn's husband fighting with B-Army part 101 (new chats)

12 minutes ago, Damon said:

What a ridiculous post.

Did Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Epstein deserve the backlash, outrage and hatred they received as a result of their sickening crimes? Absolutely. Would I condone people tracking down their loved ones on social media on a regular basis and branding them "parasites" as well as reminding them of all of the disgusting things their relatives did and all of the lives they ruined? Absolutely not

We can only hope that anyone who has wronged Britney feels the full force of the law - this is down to Britney, Rosengart and the legal system. Us harassing people's families as our own brand of vigilante justice is not okay.

Maybe it was wrong of me to post my opinions about this in this topic, cause like I said I don’t know anything about her husband and I think too that people should not attack the people who were not involved in the abuse/ the innocent. But Jamie is not innocent and I have seen many comments in this forum about the hate Jamie is getting and why it is wrong. 

8 hours ago, Broccoli Spears said:

I’m gonna need some receipts on that #1 though. :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Also, not him not being able to spell his sister in law’s name correctly. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

It’s country songs but I don’t think they went #1. Top 100! She wrote a song for Jana Kramer I got the boy is one hit.

1 hour ago, britneypears said:

I don’t think that this is embarrasing. I wouldn’t do it myself and would not advice anyone to do it either, but I honestly don’t have any empathy for them and don’t care when bullies gets to to taste their own medicine. I don’t know much about the husband but the sister really did became bff with lucifer and let her sister get tortured for 13 years. Cyberbulliying is not comparable to what Britney went through either…..and don’t you all believe that Weinstein or Epstein deserved the hate they got? 

It is embarrassing that man and his kids are not apart of Britney’s abuse! They live in Louisiana and want a normal life. Jamie Lynn was not there and she did nothing for Britney! No reason for this harassment. 

12 minutes ago, 601Bird said:

It is embarrassing that man and his kids are not apart of Britney’s abuse! They live in Louisiana and want a normal life. Jamie Lynn was not there and she did nothing for Britney! No reason for this harassment. 

I agree about the first part, read my previous comment. I meant the hate Jamie (and everyone else involved in this abuse) is getting 

20 minutes ago, Jose Ayala said:

JL posted on her stories.

someone post it please. She is basically saying she shouldn’t absorb all of the pain and trauma from others.

my hunch is she is alluding to Brit. Biaatch has no empathy and only selfish

:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

She’s so disgusting!!!!! She taunts her sister and tries to act like Britney deserved what she went through

I dont condone reaching out to any of them as they are slick and will turn themselves into victims real quick HOWEVER, if it's gonna happen lol this is how you do it. They said her first job in 20years the proceeded fo list her only two acting jobs Zoey 101 2015 sweet magnolias 2020 I'm not gonna lie I cackled Episode 2 Nbc GIF by Will & Grace

10 hours ago, Damon said:

People can dislike JL and her actions as much as they wish, but harassing her family like this (whether they choose to respond or not) really isn't a good look for the fanbase. People need to grow up. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

💯 

Sending them messages saying they hope they get **** makes us no worse than them honestly. It’s one thing to fight for justice for Britney on the court side of things but sending the family death threats will not help Britney at all

I do think people need to quit messaging the Jamie's but lets be real.  Would Jamie Lynn ever have an entertainment career if she was not Britney's sister?  Absolutely not.  She has road the coattails of Britney from day 1 and when Britney needed her, she chose money over helping her sister that has given her everything.  Jamie Lynn's career is going to plummet from all the bad publicity.   No need to message her or those close to her.  

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Damon said:

People can dislike JL and her actions as much as they wish, but harassing her family like this (whether they choose to respond or not) really isn't a good look for the fanbase. People need to grow up. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Not when JL husband called her C word and in need of cship.

They can get all the hate and harassment in the world

I get it that Jamie Lynn and her spouse are annoying as hell, but why do you guys waste your time doing this harassing them? It doesn’t do anything other than causing more frustration. Are you going to celebrate when one of them is going to throw himself/herself from a bridge?

It’s definitely macabre.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block