Accounting review - Twelfth Account Current

3 hours ago, Bambas said:

Yes, I believe there is a very strong chance that they diverted money outside the conservatorship by creating LLCs in the name of Jamie and, who knows, maybe JL. It also wouldn't surprise me that LT is involved in this and that Jamie, as illiterate as he is, is not aware of the whole scope. 

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised either, especially after seeing that email exchange where L.T. demanded the 500.000 dollars...

His deposition is gonna be FUN

• Like 6
On 1/6/2022 at 1:57 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm sure I've seen these floating around on Twitter.

@Applejack This seems like something you might have knowledge of...The Accounting from 2008 and 2009. Do you know where we can find a copy?

sorry for coming late lol, but yeah 2008 has already been posted. 2009 i dont have.

if it helps i was checking lutfi's tro and that permanent one. they dropped the permanent one in 2020 - the one where jamie was using the same lawyer lou did for the bryan kuchar lawsuit :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:.

i kinda have a theory that is so strange lutfi amassed so many tros. i think it was to paint an image of him rather than protecting anyone against him

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Applejack said:

sorry for coming late lol, but yeah 2008 has already been posted. 2009 i dont have.

if it helps i was checking lutfi's tro and that permanent one. they dropped the permanent one in 2020 - the one where jamie was using the same lawyer lou did for the bryan kuchar lawsuit :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:.

i kinda have a theory that is so strange lutfi amassed so many tros. i think it was to paint an image of him rather than protecting anyone against him

Is there a pdf available on any google drive? I couldn’t find it on the public drives. 
I’m dying to look into the 2008 and 2009 accountings and compare to recent ones. 
I tried to buy from Stanley Mosk website, but there’s a tech error for early years.

9 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Is there a pdf available on any google drive? I couldn’t find it on the public drives. 
I’m dying to look into the 2008 and 2009 accountings and compare to recent ones. 
I tried to buy from Stanley Mosk website, but there’s a tech error for early years.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pZ8_i-HvjbdCqAVhItFtCrci0hYx6_lE/view?usp=sharing

this is 2008

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Applejack said:

This is great stuff. Did a cursory read through and 2008 accounting confirms a lot of my suspicions about the 2019 filing.

here are my quick takes:

total cost of maintaining conservatorship is up to $10M per year 

items actively being obfuscated in later filing=lawyers fees, security costs, money Brit is allowed to spend

2008 Brit’s allowance was ~$55k, whereas an account I believe to be Larry/Lou/Robin spent $128k

payments to Brit’s kids also appears to be controlled by Con

$150k owed to Martin Singer—lawyer who represented Britney when she sued Larry

brit was never “on verge of bankruptcy”…CON borrowed money from SJB to fund 2008 costs

Everything written above is in my humble opinion. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

payments to Brit’s kids also appears to be controlled by Con

This coincides with what Britney vs Spears revealed when they brought up documents in which Jason Trawick complained that Britney had to ask for permission and wait for approval for days in order to buy the kids some books.

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

This coincides with what Britney vs Spears revealed when they brought up documents in which Jason Trawick complained that Britney had to ask for permission and wait for approval for days in order to buy the kids some books.

This 100% tracks. Larry/Lou/Robin would have been able to expense stuff freely, whereas B needed prior permission before a purchase. Pretty much everyone in Con had more access to B’s money than Britney.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Another point I remembered and not sure if anyone has pointed out is how misleading Vivian was in saying "Britney only had 2 million in cash when the csip began", when you read the twelfth account and Britney still has 3 million in cash lol.

"Britney's assets were clearly mismanaged". Indeed they were, Vivian. Just take a look at the Twelfth Account

• Love 4
  • Like 1
On 1/10/2022 at 6:53 PM, Applejack said:

:girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

They dropped the PRO? 

But of course they did...Do you happen to know where I can look at those docs?

And your theory about "painting an image of him" is right on the money...He was a danger in 2007 when he was crushing and mixing her meds into her food. But then again, I believe they paid him to do that, too.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

They dropped the PRO? 

And your theory about "painting an image of him" is right on the money...He was a danger in 2007 when he was crushing and mixing her meds into her food. But then again, I believe they paid him to do that, too.

On 1/10/2022 at 5:53 PM, Applejack said:

I'm not convinced yet of lufti working for loulou...but i'm open to the idea. What value does Lufti bring to Lou? I've been thinking of Lufti as a guy who was bribed to be the legal fall guy...it seems legally CON needed the looming threat of Sam Lufti's undue influence to have an excuse for the CON'ship. I guess there isnt really a difference between being bribed by CON or working for Lou...its all Britney's $$ anyway.

Ahh permanent restraining order...more courtroom and lawyer shenanigans! Look at the description below of the reqs for a permanent restraining order in California. "You must have a close relationship with this person..." Lufti definitely does not fit the description of close relationship. 

Maybe this is why the permanent restraining order was in court forever. the lawyer CONS did not actually pursue the case, but kept it pending in court. I'm not sure what the reasoning would be, but its possible having a pending permanent restraining order was leverage to keep Lufti in line.

Lufti reached reached out to Lynne in April 2019 to encourage Lynne to takeover the CON.  In May 2019, the accounting filing shows legal charges for the "Lufti matter."...i think this is when Lufti was kicked off the payroll.

https://www.therestrainingorderattorney.com/practice-areas/permanent-restraining-order

To have your petition for a permanent restraining order considered in the state of California, the person from whom you want protection will need to have a certain relationship with you, and they will need to have committed certain acts. Here are the conditions that you'll need to meet for a California judge to consider your case:

1. The person who you want a restraining order against must have abused you or threatened to do so.

2. You must be in a close relationship with the person who you want a restraining order against. The state of California defines a close relationship as:

• Partner or spouse

• Divorced partner

• Girlfriend or boyfriend (current or former)

• Cohabitant (former or current)

• Person who you have a child with

• A close relative (parent, sister, brother, child, grandfather, grandmother)

If the person who has been abusing you meets all of these conditions, you will be able to file for a permanent restraining order. If they don't, you'll probably be able to file for one of the other types of restraining orders offered in the state of California, and you should consult with your attorney to learn more.

16 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I'm not convinced yet of lufti working for loulou...but i'm open to the idea. What value does Lufti bring to Lou? I've been thinking of Lufti as a guy who was bribed to be the legal fall guy...it seems legally CON needed the looming threat of Sam Lufti's undue influence to have an excuse for the CON'ship. I guess there isnt really a difference between being bribed by CON or working for Lou...its all Britney's $$ anyway.

Blair Berk referred to it as "extortion."

"Blair Berk, who formerly represented Spears and said she now acts as a personal attorney for Spears’ father, said Lutfi made threats “of an extortative nature” during a January phone call, prompting her to contact law enforcement."

Source: https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2009-apr-03-me-britney3-story.html

Bribery...Extortion...Hush money...It's all a matter of perspective.

But either way...You're right. It's all Britney's $$ anyway.

• Like 3
45 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

They dropped the PRO? 

sorry, I looked at the wrong case lol i dont think it was dismissed but they tried to settle i think? anywho

the settlement

https://www.docketalarm.com/cases/California_State_Los_Angeles_County_Superior_Court/20STCP01095/BRITNEY_J._SPEARS_ACTING_BY_AND_THROUGH_JAMES_B._SPEARS_CONSERVATOR_OF_THE_ESTATE_OF_BRITNEY_J._SPEARS_VS_OSAMA_"SAM"_LUTFI/

the pro

https://www.docketalarm.com/cases/California_State_Los_Angeles_County_Superior_Court/19STRO03041/SPEARS_BRITNEY_J._VS_LUTFI_OSAMA_"SAM"/

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Thank you!

I was recently trying to figure the top one out...It appeared as if Jamie launched a civil suit against Lutfi in 2020, but I think what may have happened is that they went after him for court costs, but then abandoned that.

If they ended up dropping or not pursuing the PRO, it would make sense as to why they wouldn't go after him for court costs, either.

7 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Thank you!

I was recently trying to figure the top one out...It appeared as if Jamie launched a civil suit against Lutfi in 2020, but I think what may have happened is that they went after him for court costs, but then abandoned that.

If they ended up dropping or not pursuing the PRO, it would make sense as to why they wouldn't go after him for court costs, either.

Arbitration. There's that word again.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

She's got to be the hookup for the first illegal 5150, right? As a criminal lawyer, she probably has close connections to the LAPD.

No one talks about Berk, but they had to have been instrumental in getting Britney tied up into this legal cluster****.

Blair Berk's connections to the CON run deep.

Although...That LA Times article I just posted is the first time that I've seen that Berk admitted that she worked for Jamie Spears. It was never quite clear what her role was within the CON.

12 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Arbitration. There's that word again.

from what i understand that's a kind of settlement. a tro is civil court. the tro case mentions the arbitration/award. didnt ready thoroughly but yeah, i think the tro was dismissed.

Arbitration: Arbitration is an adversarial proceeding where each party selects an “arbitrator,” a neutral third party, to resolve their dispute. Parties who agree to settle their dispute using binding arbitration typically cannot appeal the arbitrator’s ruling.

it doesn't sound like the PRO went Jamie's way.

ps: not a lawyer 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block