Accounting review - Twelfth Account Current

31 minutes ago, Bambas said:

The money is long gone. Thankfully, Britney has great potential to earn money.

This is about justice. Justice for the years she lost, the experiences she couldn't have. This is also about setting a precedent. 

👍

But she can pursue both civil and criminal proceedings for damages, crimes etc right?  For justice I mean. Seems so much evidence 

2 minutes ago, Onyx1Boss said:

So getting her money back may be complicated / take time.

But surely all we know  (and all NYT, Netflix,  Twitter etc uncovered, which Rosengart can  document on the appropriate legal way) are ample grounds for criminal proceedings? 

Against the family and Lou, Larry, Kevin,  Goetz etc.  That would be so great: justice served

that sounds like a good summary to me.  We are hopefully in the age of Revenge-ney. The point of the lawsuits Brit pursues will be less about "getting her money back" and more about ruining the people that tried to destroy her.  Praise be the Kween 

I think Brit would have given away her entire fortune to get freedom from those money-grubbing hyenas

Lou, Robin, and Brit's family - there is plenty of evidence for lawsuits or criminal investigations. They are on borrowed time.

Kevin - so far it doesn't seem like there is any evidence of wrongdoing.  He might not be really involved in this. Or, if he is, I'm sure Rosengart will bring the information to light.

However, some of the most evil villains in the story have the least evidence against them (all of them lawyers who know how to not get caught). Reva Goetz, Larry, Sam Ingham, Mark Kaplan--KFed's lawyer, Jamie's lawyers--I hope they do not slither away from their due justice.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Have we ever actually seen the RO against Lutfi, though? Or is everyone just taking Team CON's word for it?

There's a possibility the RO's are going to arbitration every time...Meaning he's not actually being served??

EDIT:

It took me 13 years, but I've finally signed up for Docket Alarm.

But holy smokes...I don't have the funds to be able to click on the links!

I already have other pet projects I pour my money into. I can't afford Britney, too. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

So, I was able to find this from 2011 and it’s super interesting because it details both Lynne’s and Jamie’s involvement in the second 5150 setup:

https://breatheheavy.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/motion-to-compel-production-april-1-112-pages.pdf

Unfortunately, I’m also broke and can’t afford to pay for the docs we’ve yet to see either.

However, they tried to file another lawsuit against Sam in 2020 that was ultimately dropped March 2020, the case number is 20STCP01095 on lacourt.org. I believe this was after Britney actually attended a deposition in person against Sam, but can’t currently confirm that date. 

Don’t get me wrong, Sam doesn’t exactly seem like the most aboveboard individual, but given Britney has not said anything about him, but explicitly has against her family, who quite literally used him as the scapegoat solely to justify her conservatorship, is certainly interesting. I think he was an easy villain due to his shadiness, but there’s no indication he ever committed the crimes he’s been accused of, per Lynne’s own admission and numerous witnesses. Along with the very credible reporting indicating Britney was seeking help from Sam’s sister re: escaping conservatorship, I’m inclined to believe (at least the majority) of his side; I don’t trust any of the conservators on any level given all the documentation providing their explicit lies for over a decade. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

I love that Lynne’s declaration has it spelled “Aderol.” They’re all so, so stupid and inept in every way imaginable that it’s frankly shocking (and devastating) they pulled this off. Also, the fact they think “Middle Eastern” is a race. Jesus. Guess they’ve never seen a census form, along with a dictionary. The Office Reaction GIF

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, BritneyIsFinallyFree said:

This is such an interesting document...

So, if we're going to believe Sam's lawyer, Britney was addicted to prescription ***** and had a frequent use of alcohol (maybe casually).

She was experiencing maniac and paranoid epsiodes, since she was not sleeping and as not taking the right medication as prescribed...

I just don't buy the "Sam was trying to help her, he was doing the right thing all the time" cause it doesn't seem like he was, honestly.

His friendship (or could it be more than that?) with the paparazzi and the "free access" HE was giving to them... it was so irresponsable.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, BritneyIsFinallyFree said:

So, I was able to find this from 2011 and it’s super interesting because it details both Lynne’s and Jamie’s involvement in the second 5150 setup:

https://breatheheavy.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/motion-to-compel-production-april-1-112-pages.pdf

Unfortunately, I’m also broke and can’t afford to pay for the docs we’ve yet to see either.

However, they tried to file another lawsuit against Sam in 2020 that was ultimately dropped March 2020, the case number is 20STCP01095 on lacourt.org. I believe this was after Britney actually attended a deposition in person against Sam, but can’t currently confirm that date. 

Don’t get me wrong, Sam doesn’t exactly seem like the most aboveboard individual, but given Britney has not said anything about him, but explicitly has against her family, who quite literally used him as the scapegoat solely to justify her conservatorship, is certainly interesting. I think he was an easy villain due to his shadiness, but there’s no indication he ever committed the crimes he’s been accused of, per Lynne’s own admission and numerous witnesses. Along with the very credible reporting indicating Britney was seeking help from Sam’s sister re: escaping conservatorship, I’m inclined to believe (at least the majority) of his side; I don’t trust any of the conservators on any level given all the documentation providing their explicit lies for over a decade. 

Thank you, thank you!

That document was posted by my research partner, Carmela Kelly...She was going to journalism school at the time and was investing her money in purchasing documents. Then I went back to school in 2014 and the two of us lost touch...I should drop her a line to see what she's up to!

The 2020 lawsuit is new...This is the first I've heard of it! Very interesting! :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Thank you, thank you!

That document was posted by my research partner, Carmela Kelly...She was going to journalism school at the time and was investing her money in purchasing documents. Then I went back to school in 2014 and the two of us lost touch...I should drop her a line to see what she's up to!

The 2020 lawsuit is new...This is the first I've heard of it! Very interesting! :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

My pleasure! I just happened to find it, so we have an anonymous fan somewhere to thank for making it public. This is all such a convoluted mess, that any official docs we can possibly get are definitely worth sharing! (Even though some raise more questions than they do provide answers, lol). 

Edit: And by "anonymous," I suppose I mean your aforementioned research partner, haha. Haven't slept for 2 days; my bad!

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, BritneyIsFinallyFree said:

My pleasure! I just happened to find it, so we have an anonymous fan somewhere to thank for making it public. This is all such a convoluted mess, that any official docs we can possibly get are definitely worth sharing! (Even though some raise more questions than they do provide answers, lol). 

Edit: And by "anonymous," I suppose I mean your aforementioned research partner, haha. Haven't slept for 2 days; my bad!

There's that word again.

"Arbitration." 

I wonder why Lutfi has never announced this on Twitter? He seems to have a comment for everything else? :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

REGISTER OF ACTIONS

09/22/2020 at 09:00 AM in Department 16
Order to Show Cause Re: (Failure to Prosecute the Case;) - Held

09/22/2020 Minute Order ( (Order to Show Cause Re: Failure to Prosecute the Case;))
Filed by Clerk

09/22/2020 Certificate of Mailing for ((Order to Show Cause Re: Failure to Prosecute the Case;) of 09/22/2020)
Filed by Clerk

05/19/2020 Order to Show Cause (Hearing)
Filed by Clerk

03/13/2020 Notice of Case Assignment - Unlimited Civil Case
Filed by Clerk

03/13/2020 Civil Case Cover Sheet
Filed by Britney J. Spears, acting by and through James B. Spears, Conservator of the Estate of Britney J. Spears (Petitioner)

03/13/2020 Petition to Confirm Arbitration Award
Filed by Britney J. Spears, acting by and through James B. Spears, Conservator of the Estate of Britney J. Spears (Petitioner)

03/13/2020 Summons (on Petition)

DOCUMENTS FILED

09/22/2020 Certificate of Mailing for ((Order to Show Cause Re: Failure to Prosecute the Case;) of 09/22/2020)
Filed by Clerk

09/22/2020 Minute Order ( (Order to Show Cause Re: Failure to Prosecute the Case;))
Filed by Clerk

Filed by Clerk

Filed by Clerk

EDIT:

There was nothing else going on around that time that we know of...Although my Chronological Timeline isn't exactly up to date:

Nov. 25, 2019 - Atara Tours, LLC is dissolved.

July 13, 2020 - Lynne Spears files a "Request for Special Notice" with the court in the matter of the SJB Revocable Trust.

Aug. 18, 2020 - An accounting report shows Britney's assets in the "estate" to be valued at nearly $56.4-million.

Aug. 21, 2020 - Jamie Lynn files a Petition for Order to Deposit Trust Assets Into Blocked Account(s).

10 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

There's that word again.

"Arbitration." 

I wonder why Lutfi has never announced this on Twitter? He seems to have a comment for everything else? :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

REGISTER OF ACTIONS

09/22/2020 at 09:00 AM in Department 16
Order to Show Cause Re: (Failure to Prosecute the Case;) - Held

Filed by Clerk

Filed by Clerk

Filed by Clerk

Filed by Clerk

DOCUMENTS FILED

Filed by Clerk

Filed by Clerk

Filed by Clerk

Filed by Clerk

EDIT:

There was nothing else going on around that time that we know of...Although my Chronological Timeline isn't exactly up to date:

Nov. 25, 2019 - Atara Tours, LLC is dissolved.

July 13, 2020 - Lynne Spears files a "Request for Special Notice" with the court in the matter of the SJB Revocable Trust.

Aug. 18, 2020 - An accounting report shows Britney's assets in the "estate" to be valued at nearly $56.4-million.

Aug. 21, 2020 - Jamie Lynn files a Petition for Order to Deposit Trust Assets Into Blocked Account(s).

So Lou Taylor was served with a cease & desist by Sam November 2020; I'm wondering if that is said arbitration, given it's a resolution for both parties officially settled out of court.

I'll try to find when Britney and Sam held their deposition, though. It's super confusing since both Jamie (or "Britney") and Lou both had legal action against Sam in 2020, and used the exact same law firm, so all the costs are combined, since, well, mega-corruption. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BritneyIsFinallyFree said:

So Lou Taylor was served with a cease & desist by Sam November 2020; I'm wondering if that is said arbitration, given it's a resolution for both parties officially settled out of court.

I'll try to find when Britney and Sam held their deposition, though. It's super confusing since both Jamie (or "Britney") and Lou both had legal action against Sam in 2020, and used the exact same law firm, so all the costs are combined, since, well, mega-corruption. 

So TSW got the scoop on this?

That's not a surprise as she had appeared to cozy up to Lutfi...I stopped following her after that.

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/783416-sam-lutfi-sends-lou-taylor-a-cease-and-desist-for-defamation/

2 hours ago, BritneyIsFinallyFree said:

Do you mind if I create a thread about this?

This is an entirely new little story that I hadn't heard about before.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Heitorzinho said:

This is such an interesting document...

So, if we're going to believe Sam's lawyer, Britney was addicted to prescription ***** and had a frequent use of alcohol (maybe casually).

She was experiencing maniac and paranoid epsiodes, since she was not sleeping and as not taking the right medication as prescribed...

I just don't buy the "Sam was trying to help her, he was doing the right thing all the time" cause it doesn't seem like he was, honestly.

His friendship (or could it be more than that?) with the paparazzi and the "free access" HE was giving to them... it was so irresponsable.

Well, the Adderall claims were made by Lynne AND Sam; of course, both could be lying, but it is a consistent rumor re Britney's behavior circa 2007, since she was running in and out of gas stations all night, always out but seemingly aimless, speaking rapidly, vacillating from gregarious to irritated, etc, which is pretty consistent with stimulant-induced mania, especially since those close to her believe she was suffering from postpartum due to having 2 babies one year apart, and PPD can easily turn into PPP, which then has intermittent psychotic symptoms.

I would wager she also had some difficulties with alcohol, due to the court-ordered random tests by the family courts; it's not unusual at all for a 25-year-old, whose entire family just disintegrated, to party on days she didn't have custody. Kevin did the same, but of course no one cared.

Of course, neither are remotely sufficient case for a probate conservatorship; if they were concerned about her mental health, an LPS 1-year conservatorship exists precisely for that matter. BUT not only does it expire after a year, but the powers it provides are far more narrow in scope than the one meant for literal comatose individuals.

But you're not incorrect in saying that literally everyone involved is shady as ****, so trying to parse some veracity in-between the lines is admittedly pretty damn difficult. 

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Thanks!

Okay, so I got the deposition date WAY wrong, Britney was deposed against Sam in person in 2016.

In 2020 was Lou's litigation with Sam, along with Jamie filing yet another RO against him. It's really difficult to keep things straight when you can't open the majority of the documents! Sorry for any confusion.

https://www.vulture.com/2016/09/britney-spears-settles-lawsuit-with-ex-manager-sam-lutfi.html

https://www.etonline.com/news/187625_britney_spears_to_be_deposed_case_versus_alleged_former_manager_sam_lutfi

They weren't supposed to have any contact, but Britney sat across from him and ate a cookie during the depo, haha.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
20 minutes ago, BritneyIsFinallyFree said:

Well, the Adderall claims were made by Lynne AND Sam; of course, both could be lying, but it is a consistent rumor re Britney's behavior circa 2007, since she was running in and out of gas stations all night, always out but seemingly aimless, speaking rapidly, vacillating from gregarious to irritated, etc, which is pretty consistent with stimulant-induced mania, especially since those close to her believe she was suffering from postpartum due to having 2 babies one year apart, and PPD can easily turn into PPP, which then has intermittent psychotic symptoms.

I would wager she also had some difficulties with alcohol, due to the court-ordered random tests by the family courts; it's not unusual at all for a 25-year-old, whose entire family just disintegrated, to party on days she didn't have custody. Kevin did the same, but of course no one cared.

Of course, neither are remotely sufficient case for a probate conservatorship; if they were concerned about her mental health, an LPS 1-year conservatorship exists precisely for that matter. BUT not only does it expire after a year, but the powers it provides are far more narrow in scope than the one meant for literal comatose individuals.

But you're not incorrect in saying that literally everyone involved is shady as ****, so trying to parse some veracity in-between the lines is admittedly pretty damn difficult. 

I can't link any sources but I think the adderall allegations are consistent with the testimonies of most people who had contact with her around that time, media talked about *****&alcohol but people close to her all seem to say they didn't see her take any illegal *****, only prescription. I would add that Sam accuses Lynne of introducing her to adderall after '07 VMA, but I'd bet she was introduced waaaay earlier (if not adderall, other prescription *****)

As for the alcohol, I honestly firmly believe she never had an issue with that, her family (and the media) just used her regular 25 yo girl partying and threw it in as an excuse.

I'm loving this thread, there's so much to unpack 

• Like 6
44 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

I can't link any sources but I think the adderall allegations are consistent with the testimonies of most people who had contact with her around that time, media talked about *****&alcohol but people close to her all seem to say they didn't see her take any illegal *****, only prescription. I would add that Sam accuses Lynne of introducing her to adderall after '07 VMA, but I'd bet she was introduced waaaay earlier (if not adderall, other prescription *****)

As for the alcohol, I honestly firmly believe she never had an issue with that, her family (and the media) just used her regular 25 yo girl partying and threw it in as an excuse.

I'm loving this thread, there's so much to unpack 

The Adderall claim first appeared in the fall of 2007 regarding the custody case:

https://www.tmz.com/2007/11/15/britney-comes-to-attention-deficit-disorder/

From there, Lynne mentioned it in her declaration for the first RO against Lutfi. Since then Adnan has confirmed it, and as you've said, that seems consistent with the testimonies of others...It seems a safe bet that it was prescription meds, and not illicit *****, that were the problem prior to the CON.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Thank you, thank you!

I'm sorry to tell you this but Carmela Kelly passed away in 2020.  https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/spokesman/name/carmela-dempsey-obituary?id=13513629

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

I'm sorry to tell you this but Carmela Kelly passed away in 2020.  https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/spokesman/name/carmela-dempsey-obituary?id=13513629

Oh goodness...Thank you.

I just burst into tears and now my dog is hiding from me, thinking she's done something wrong. :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

The last email I received from Carmela was in January of 2014. It said:

"I've really missed you.  I couldn't get this information and not send it.  I don't see a single news article.  Not one.  But I got the information today and call it loyalty or respect had to send to you..."

I deeply regret not contacting her now...It's one of those things where you always think, "I'll email her tomorrow."

I didn't realize it had been that long since we talked...I mean, I knew, but hadn't thought about it.

Her and her husband split not long after I last talked to her...I could see that coming. Her husband didn't approve of her new career.

So she passed away from cancer. Awwww...I'll have to contact her family. I'm sure they'll recognize my name. We spent seven years following this story, and corresponded several times a week for all of those years. 

:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block