Accounting review - Twelfth Account Current

Wow awesome work!

That"s 123 pages and you found so many red flags and "noteworthy"s.

Even despite redactions.

This just in what they reported to court.

This just proves that Rosengart and his team of forensic accountants with access to unredacted documents had better put those crooks away.

No lack of evidence. 

Love to hear people's insights  later, (accounting is Greek to me)

• Love 6
  • Like 2

OUTRAGEOUS!!! How dare they redact all of their pages of travel expenses and show everybody what Britney spent on vacation. Lou “The Sue” Taylor is demented, allegedly, and so are others involved in this scam. It’s crazy for everyone, on exhale anyway, to have known about this since it was happening and saw how alarming it was, and then it took forever for anything to be done about it. They stole her life and they stole her money. 

• Love 3
  • Like 6

The one thing that was done well was redacting Brit’s medical info…which is great bc that’s no one’s business. 
But they did seem to pick and choose which of Brit’s personal information to reveal which made me verrrryyy frustrated. Example: travel info. All names are redacted from travel info except Brit’s and Sam A’s…it seems they want everyone to know how much she is spending on her personal “luxurious” vacations. 

Lol, I also was peeved that she was flying commercial. Seriously, what is the point of being rich and famous if you have to take American Airlines?! 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
On 1/4/2022 at 8:54 AM, Blfc1 said:

Game for BH Community: Watch watch

In 2018 accounting there was a $4200 gift labeled redacted Watch bought in late November.

Who can spot the watch? Does someone on team Con have a particularly sparkly wrist?

if it was a legitimate gift to Sam or a friend, then great! But I don’t think Team CON ever let B spend that much money. 

Interesting! I love games.

None of Team con’s (nor Sam’s) birthday fall around this period. Only Britney’s herself (Dec 2).

Therefore, one could assume it was a Christmas present for someone.

Or a gift to Sam for their two year Anniversary. Slumber Party was shot in late Oct 2016 and released in mid Nov. They reportedly hooked up (went for sushi) shortly after that (Dec 2016).

Maybe Lou bought it for her gay husband. Allegedly!

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Blfc1 said:

Loucifer’s accountings reviewed—everything you thought was true, is probably true (allegedly). I’ve uploaded an annotated version of the Twelfth Account Current—anyone who is craving Britney content or ways to kindle their flame of righteous indignation toward Loucifer and the Cali court systems, needs to read it. AKA everyone needs to read it.

Link here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f8RYFZiT59-p5AjB5ZBNX4WiFahG1OZe/view?usp=sharing

I took a day off work to go through Brit’s accountings—I’ve been looking forward to this for weeks. Accounting filings usually have allll the tea because their function is to provide transparency; this is the primary oversight mechanism for the Courts.

Britney’s accountings, however, have been skillfully designed to avoid transparency—this is enabled through the Court’s latitude and incompetence. Essentially, the Court allowed team CON to make its own accounting rules and to redact any information required to assess financial improprieties.

The ONE thing that the accounting filings made clear is the severity of Brit’s situation.

Friends, this is a clear-cut case of involuntary servitude through legal coercion.

…I have a lot of takeaways that are much more light-hearted from the accountings; but right now I’m a bit emotionally drained. I’ll have to post interesting findings later.

In the meantime-read the accounting document!! Be informed ahead of the next hearing! The document is much more fun than my sad rant above.

Required CYA disclosure: this is all opinion. None of this is advise…blah blah…I’m not your lawyer, doctor, astrologer, etc. so don’t take advice from me or from anyone on the internet. Insert allegedly after every word.

What's your twitter? I want 2 boost this! Also, watch out as some peeps will take credit for your work!

This is amazing and I will be looking through this!

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Hi, awesome work my hand is a little tight in accounting in general my taxes is done by my father's CA :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Can you brief if you don't mind if Britney has chances of getting her money back? What according to you will happen? 

Unfortunately I think there is little chance of getting the mismanaged money back. It would probably take more money in legal fees than she would get in return. 
but this is ok for several reasons!!

1) Britney is still a living human being (and angel), who has plenty of earnings potential. she can always make more money if that’s what she wants. 
2) she has plenty of money! $50M goes a longgg way when you aren’t paying lawyers. 
3) Britney doesn’t care about the money—it’s her rotten family and managers who are trying to get their greedy hands on it. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Blfc1 said:

Game for BH Community: Watch watch

In 2018 accounting there was a $4200 gift labeled redacted Watch bought in late November.

Who can spot the watch? Does someone on team Con have a particularly sparkly wrist?

if it was a legitimate gift to Sam or a friend, then great! But I don’t think Team CON ever let B spend that much money. 

That is quite interesting.  How about a nice sparkly watch for the Doctor who was about to put her on lithium? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Nothing would surprise me these days. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Anticonformity said:

What's your twitter? I want 2 boost this! Also, watch out as some peeps will take credit for your work!

This is amazing and I will be looking through this!

Share it on your Twitter! I have to keep a low profile so I don’t get ousted from my job like That Surprise Witness. 
I’m just happy to be using my finance skills to do something useful for once 😁

• Love 5
  • Like 2
59 minutes ago, Blfc1 said:

Unfortunately I think there is little chance of getting the mismanaged money back. It would probably take more money in legal fees than she would get in return. 
but this is ok for several reasons!!

1) Britney is still a living human being (and angel), who has plenty of earnings potential. she can always make more money if that’s what she wants. 
2) she has plenty of money! $50M goes a longgg way when you aren’t paying lawyers. 
3) Britney doesn’t care about the money—it’s her rotten family and managers who are trying to get their greedy hands on it. 

I agree but britney will always be a brand always though though accounting investigation will go on and I hope January hearing gives us some more understanding but 50M is nothing considering she will always have many expenses to come I mean you can't imagine britney living in a small house or driving a simple car I mean If we're being real. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
26 minutes ago, Onyx1Boss said:

This is where the battle should be fought.. accounting and legal 

Where it hurts

Don't think they have any conscience to care what she says on Instagram (unless it exposed them)

Yasss Kween

My hope is to make everyone on BH comfortable navigating an accounting filing. The biggest hurdle is confidence. Once you have a decipher key, its easy and fun. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block