Accounting review - Twelfth Account Current

3 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Yes for sure…but B and Rose clearly have stuff cooking behind the scenes. So we’ll just have to wait and see. I like Britney Law Army’s opinion of the situation 🤗

The courts are notoriously slow. But I am surprised Tri Star’s clients haven’t responded sooner by leaving, especially the Kardashian Jenner clan. I hope Kris is keeping tabs on Kyle’s Stonebridge money…wherever in the world that is right now. Lou likes to use her clients’ money to pay for her personal legal expenses. The risk of tax evasion is you have to trust someone like Lou.

I've been wondering about Lou's other clients...and ever since Courtney Love's post the other day I've been wondering even more. It also made me think about what Alex Vlasov said about Robin+Blackbox kept files of sensitive info on other clients too, not just Britney.

Oh and I like Britney Law Army’s take on the case as well.

6 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Good thinking!

I also used to copy and paste the information here on Exhale between 2008 and 2014 (in September of that year I started attending grad school, so wasn't able to follow the story for the next several years).

My point being that the information should be available in at least two places...As long as the Wayback Machine captured a snapshot of it.

I used to hear that information on the net was never truly lost. Just buried.  Team Con is mostly elderly people, most of them aren't going to know the ends and outs of the internet like we do, clearly evident by their hate campaign against B. Not to mention how easily they ALLEGEDLY folded soon after. I'd even forgot Jailbird Lynn was supposed to be making some talk into empty air show or something. =^x

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block