Accounting review - Twelfth Account Current

31 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Arbitration. There's that word again.

19 minutes ago, Applejack said:

from what i understand that's a kind of settlement. a tro is civil court. the tro case mentions the arbitration/award. didnt ready thoroughly but yeah, i think the tro was dismissed.

Arbitration: Arbitration is an adversarial proceeding where each party selects an “arbitrator,” a neutral third party, to resolve their dispute. Parties who agree to settle their dispute using binding arbitration typically cannot appeal the arbitrator’s ruling.

it doesn't sound like the PRO went Jamie's way.

ps: not a lawyer 

From what I could see, they used arbitration to add Lou Taylor, Robin Greenhill, and JL to the PRO.

Not long after, Lou received a "cease & desist" letter from Lutfi for claiming on Instagram that he had admitted in court to writing the emails where Lou is referred to as a "crazy lady" and "stalker."

It appears that Lou lied and it really was Britney who wrote the emails.

Not long after the "cease & desist" letter, the PRO was dropped and Jamie abandoned going after court costs.

ps: also not a lawyer

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Can someone in BH community explain SEO basics?

I just learned that content of court docs are not SEO’d but Content on BH is. This is why a business manager, like Lou Taylor for example, would not like BH discussing court docs or pictures of old emails. Our discussions essentially transform non searchable data into searchable data. I.e if you google Tri-star, discussions on BH will appear in the results, but court docs will not.

Can anyone in BH land teach me briefly the (very) basics of SEO?
How content filters through google and how search terms are ranked?

HYPOTHETICAL EXAMPLE if I have purchased court docs, what is the best way to make the content of that document searchable on google?

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I just learned that content of court docs are not SEO’d but Content on BH is. This is why a business manager, like Lou Taylor for example, would not like BH discussing court docs or pictures of old emails. Our discussions essentially transform non searchable data into searchable data. I.e if you google Tri-star, discussions on BH will appear in the results, but court docs will not.

HYPOTHETICAL EXAMPLE if I have purchased court docs, what is the best way to make the content of that document searchable on google?

I don't know the answer to SEO.

But if every Britney fan were to purchase one court document (to spread out the cost amongst all of us), and share it all on one central platform, would we be able to piece the entire 13 years together in a searchable way?

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

But if every Britney fan were to purchase one court document (to spread out the cost amongst all of us), and share it all on one central platform, would we be able to piece the entire 13 years together in a searchable way?

Yes-I think this is very possible.

Court docs are not searchable on google from the court sites (because of the paywall?) but it seems like SEC docs are searchable on google.

I’m going to post my SEO question in its own topic…but BH might be too distracted with JL to answer my question 😁😆

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Yes-I think this is very possible.

Court docs are not searchable on google from the court sites (because of the paywall?) but it seems like SEC docs are searchable on google.

I’m going to post my SEO question in its own topic…but BH might be too distracted with JL to answer my question 😁😆

I might be able to help design an archive-sharing platform that could work if it gets to that stage.

There are a lot of open source platforms out there where the coding is pretty much finished. They can be customized according to the user's needs.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Search engine optimization, or SEO, is the process of “tweaking” or “improving” a website and/or its content to get more “organic” traffic from search engines (largely due to its positioning in search results) 

There are hundreds of factors that determine a site or page's SEO “ranking” or “value” (the higher up the site appears in Google the better - coming on the 1st page is the minimum desired effect). These factors vary from details on a specific web page, to overall website authority. Therefore, websites and/or their pages should be created with proper titles, headings, paragraphs, and most importantly key words and/or phrases (see below).

Search engine algorithms read web pages like a scatterbrained child - employing quick fire keyword skimming. Thus, the idea is use words or phrases (on your webpage) that you know people might be typing into search engines, like “is Lou Taylor evil?” “Why does Larry get away with everything?” etc.

Making sure keyword and/or phrases are evenly distributed throughout the site/content, and ideally are found in the headings and subheadings— but not all of them - is vital. Also, too many keywords will make search engines think your page is spam. And of late Google is cracking down on that big time (spam sites with millions of words embedded in them often appeared high up in searches - not anymore).

Breatheheavy has plenty of key words that people might search when looking for info on Britney like “Britney Conservatorship Lou Taylor”, which is why in the past (at least) it came up trumps in Google when searching for such info (since the FBS & the NYT articles on Lou plenty of other reputable sites now come before BH on Google).

You can hire people specifically to write articles, create content or embed your site with specific key words/phases to improve your SEO positioning/ranking.

Edited by Justin Woodpond
  • Like 2

OMFG the new Rosengart filing is juice AF. I'm literally on a conference call trying to get my team to STFU so i can read this.

The good Rosengart is volunteering information that was previously withheld from the public. he confirms a lot of the red flags that can be deduced from the heavily redacted public version of the accounting report.

Rosengart is dragging Jamie just for the fun of it!...he explicitly says showing wrongdoing is not necessary because of the statue used for his suspension, but he's going to highlight some of the wrongdoing anyway. FUN!

Early takes: payments to lawyers were being obfuscated in pubic filings. Over $30mm spent on lawyers for the conservatorship.

$1.5mm payment to son-in-laws company for repairs and maintenance at the Louisiana house--excessive repaid/maintenance...hmmm, seems like some family members got more than a $700 plane ticket a few years ago.

...be back in a bit....teaching people at work that nothing is as important as Britney Spears accounting filings.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, frederiickx said:

I just went through this entire thread and think you guys are so right about Lutfi. Anyway, the new filings are SO good! Wow. Let's go Rosengart!!

I recently finished reading skimming Jumbo’s book (I’m quarantining with a positive Covid diagnosis, and I had too much time on my hands). 

This is probably for another thread but one of the things (there’s quite a few) that jumped out is what she said about Sam Lutfi.

According to JL, it was not Britney who met Lutfi first (contradicting what Lynne says in her book).

She says Lynne who met Lutfi first through Jackie Butcher - JL’s Zoe101 costar’s mother. Something Jackie later denied - saying it was through JL she met Lutfi. Ha!

Both JL and Lynne seem to agree though that Britney first met Lutfi in a club. But who sent him? And what was he doing with JL and Lynne first?

The plot doeth thicken!

Months before Sam Lutfi became Britney's self-proclaimed gatekeeper, he tried to lure Momma into some jewelry scheme, hawking stones on HSN.  Momma met him through Paul Butcher's mom, Jackie.  Paul played Dustin, my little brother on Zoey 101. Momma and I went to the Grove, a shopping and dining complex in LA, to speak with Sam.  

From the moment I met him, I knew he was bad news.  I told Momma, "He's creepy and makes my skin crawl."  I didn't want him anywhere near us.  She met with him a second time and rejected his proposal from him.  For a while there was no word from him.  Weeks later, my sister was at a nightclub and Sam introduced himself to her, claiming he was a friend of Momma's.  We didn't know if he coordinated this introduction or just happened to be at the same club.  

Sam slowly insinuated himself into her life from her. I have met Alli Sims, a family friend who was Britney's assistant at the time.  Britney was vulnerable after her divorce from Kevin Federline, and Alli was there to help with just about everything, including the kids. Alli liked to claim we were all cousins, but that’s not true, we aren’t.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

I recently finished reading skimming Jumbo’s book (I’m quarantining with a positive Covid diagnosis, and I had too much time on my hands). 

This is probably for another thread but one of the things (there’s quite a few) that jumped out is what she said about Sam Lutfi.

According to JL, it was not Britney who met Lutfi first (contradicting what Lynne says in her book).

She says Lynne who met Lutfi first through Jackie Butcher - JL’s Zoe101 costar’s mother. Something Jackie later denied - saying it was through JL she met Lutfi. Ha!

Both JL and Lynne seem to agree though that Britney first met Lutfi in a club. But who sent him? And what was he doing with JL and Lynne first?

The plot doeth thicken!

Oh, interesting...So it was the Home Shopping Network, not the jewelry, that was the lure.

That makes sense, since Lutfi was a low-level producer on some movies.

Even Lynn Spears admits that Lutfi reached out to her in February 2007 to say that ***** had been planted in Britney's Malibu home...So the HSN pitch was likely just an extension of whatever reason they first talked to begin with.

P.S. Hope you're feeling better soon!

• Like 1
On 1/6/2022 at 12:17 AM, Steel Magnolia said:

May 2019 - Sam Lutfi Matter - $19,253.75
May 2019 - Sam Lutfi Arbitration - $640
June 2019 - Sam Lutfi Matter - $3,575
August 2019 - Sam Lutfi Matter - $147.75

I wonder...What would "arbitration" might refer to?

EDIT:

"Arbitration, a form of alternative dispute resolution (ADR), is a way to resolve disputes outside the judiciary courts." (Wiki)

So...

Was the restraining order not submitted through the court?

Kinda like back in 2009 when Blair Berk met with Lutfi to negotiate the terms of his own restraining order? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

On 1/6/2022 at 2:14 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

There have been three RO's against Lutfi in regards to Britney:

2008 - For drugging her and cutting off her phones

2009 - For trying to sneak her a phone alongside Adnan Ghalib

2019 - For offering Lynne $1,000 to go after the conservator's position herself.

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/790914-sam-lutfi-was-encouraging-britney’s-mom-lynne-to-fight-to-take-over-as-her-conservator-in-2019/

https://theblast.com/c/britney-spears-sam-lutfi-restraining-order-conservatorship/

On 1/6/2022 at 2:20 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

Have we ever actually seen the RO against Lutfi, though? Or is everyone just taking Team CON's word for it?

There's a possibility the RO's are going to arbitration every time...Meaning he's not actually being served??

EDIT:

It took me 13 years, but I've finally signed up for Docket Alarm.

But holy smokes...I don't have the funds to be able to click on the links!

I already have other pet projects I pour my money into. I can't afford Britney, too. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Only reading through this thread now (thanks to Covid)

First of all, regarding negotiating the terms of a TRO, this is a standard legal practice and it’s not at all unusual.

in fact this is probably where the “arbitration” come into play. To try settle the terms of the agreement before going to court. 

According to online resources:

There is a window of time – from the date the TRO issues up until the hearing date – during which the parties may be open to resolving the dispute by settlement agreement (enter arbitration).

Whether, and to what extent, a party should engage in settlement negotiations is complicated. Each case is different and the course of action changes drastically depending on the relationship of the parties and context of the situation.

Procedurally, the dispute may be resolved by settlement if, for example, the parties negotiate a settlement agreement out of court, and agree to let the TRO expire. Such settlement agreements do not obligate law enforcement to make an arrest in the event of a violation, but may nonetheless be useful.

If no settlement is reached following arbitration then the parties will go to court and allow a judge to rule. Either way, hiring a lawyer and arbitrator to negotiate the terms and/or go to court is costly and takes time.   

Very likely this is what the money was spent on in the (Sam Lutfi matter/arbitration) in the May 2019 accounting declaration. 

Lufti had a temporary restraining order issued against him in May 2019. after “negotiations” to lift it fell through. According to reports, Lutfi moved to get the restraining order removed on the grounds it was "unconstitutional." The court didn’t agree, and in June 2019, Penny ruled to extend the order by 5 years as opposed to ending it.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/05/29/entertainment/britney-spears-restraining-order-sam-lutfi-extended/index.html

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/britney-spears-5-year-restraining-order-sam-lutfi-8515941/amp/

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Lufti had a temporary restraining order issued against him in May 2019. after “negotiations” to lift it fell through. According to reports, Lutfi moved to get the restraining order removed on the grounds it was "unconstitutional." The court didn’t agree, and in June 2019, Penny ruled to extend the order by 5 years as opposed to ending it.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/05/29/entertainment/britney-spears-restraining-order-sam-lutfi-extended/index.html

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/britney-spears-5-year-restraining-order-sam-lutfi-8515941/amp/

In the end, that's not what happened.

They ended up abandoning RO by 2020. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

In the end, that's not what happened.

They ended up abandoning RO by 2020. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

My brain is about to explode. 

Are you sure? What changed their minds?

According to the dailyMail the 2029 RO is still in effect (would they lie? Maybe Lol)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10198469/amp/Britney-Spears-protected-former-manager-Sam-Lutfi-restraining-order-issued-2019.html

Edit: At least we know wat they spent the money on. 

• 1 month later...

-----Update March 2, 2022--------------------------
Tri star’s motion to quash is back on the calendar, which means they aren’t settling out of court.

This a slight disappointment for me Bc I had assumed off calendar=out of court settlement, which IMHO, means a faster conclusion.

Timing is the more relevant factor IMHO. The  fraud and stealing are so blatant that the conclusion is inevitable —it’s a matter of “when?” not “if.”

The ONLY logical strategy for Tri Star is to delay, which is the purpose of this motion to quash, IMHO.

But Britney and Rosendaddy clearly have a much larger strategy at play and I cannot wait to watch it play out.

We are all grateful to Rosendaddy—his last filing gave the public the transparency needed to conclude that fraud/stealing was a major component of Britney’s CONservatorship.

I know Breathe Heavy already knew this ^^; but now it is the consensus opinion for the general public as well.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

This is gonna drag for a long time... sometimes I think that's bad, but other times I think that might even work in Rosengart's favour. He needs the time to go through all the messy files and investigate, etc. More illegalities are bound to be discovered. At least that's my hope.

46 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

This is gonna drag for a long time... sometimes I think that's bad, but other times I think that might even work in Rosengart's favour. He needs the time to go through all the messy files and investigate, etc. More illegalities are bound to be discovered. At least that's my hope.

Yes for sure…but B and Rose clearly have stuff cooking behind the scenes. So we’ll just have to wait and see. I like Britney Law Army’s opinion of the situation 🤗

The courts are notoriously slow. But I am surprised Tri Star’s clients haven’t responded sooner by leaving, especially the Kardashian Jenner clan. I hope Kris is keeping tabs on Kyle’s Stonebridge money…wherever in the world that is right now. Lou likes to use her clients’ money to pay for her personal legal expenses. The risk of tax evasion is you have to trust someone like Lou.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, CameronValimere said:

Does this include versions saved in the waybackmachine site?

Good thinking!

I also used to copy and paste the information here on Exhale between 2008 and 2014 (in September of that year I started attending grad school, so wasn't able to follow the story for the next several years).

My point being that the information should be available in at least two places...As long as the Wayback Machine captured a snapshot of it.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block