Accounting review - Twelfth Account Current

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

May 2019 - Sam Lutfi Matter - $19,253.75
May 2019 - Sam Lutfi Arbitration - $640
June 2019 - Sam Lutfi Matter - $3,575
August 2019 - Sam Lutfi Matter - $147.75

I wonder...What would "arbitration" might refer to?

EDIT:

"Arbitration, a form of alternative dispute resolution (ADR), is a way to resolve disputes outside the judiciary courts." (Wiki)

So...

Was the restraining order not submitted through the court?

Kinda like back in 2009 when Blair Berk met with Lutfi to negotiate the terms of his own restraining order? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

wtf who negotiates the terms of their own restraining order? that's not even a restraining order then.....lol

• Love 1
  • Like 6
59 minutes ago, queenofhearts said:

wtf who negotiates the terms of their own restraining order? that's not even a restraining order then.....lol

Right?!

Lutfi's been served with a "restraining order" at least three times in relation to Britney (2008, 2009, 2019) but we've yet to see a copy of one.

We've seen Lynne's 2008 declaration to support the RO, but not the RO itself.

So...

Who's good at finding things within the Los Angeles or California legal systems?

Can anyone prove that Lutfi's actually been served with a single RO by Team CON? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Like 6
2 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

I'm a little confused on what the SL matter is in 2019...I thought the restraining order was given to SL in 2009--literally over a decade ago.  Somehow this is relevant in 2019 during Brit's work hiatus?? Did the lawyers actually take 10 years to finalize restraining order that was negotiated by the restrainee?

• Like 1

The Sam/legal fees are outlined under the second objection filed on behalf of Britney; it’s a massive issue bc Lou used the same attorneys as Britney and against the same individual, so a)conflict of interest and b) no separation between the two respective fees/individuals delineating what went where and when and to whom, and Lou had no business charging Britney for her private legal fees anyway (especially since half the time, she was suing Britney’s own fans)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aHlZmUdBc4PAB7j9Wa6wGLTROLzVITQV/view?usp=drivesdk

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Does anyone  in the BH-sphere know how to get this info?

https://www.docketalarm.com/cases/California_State_Los_Angeles_County_Superior_Court/BP108870/SPEARS_BRITNEY_JEAN_-_CONSERVATORSHIP/

He's been served with ROs many times, as both Jamie and Lynne have explicitly stated their fear was he would get her out of the conservatorship, somehow. That story was the entire basis for her second involuntary hold that started said “need for conservatorship,” hence it’s all in one paragraph in Lynne’s ****ty book, so they had to keep up the sham by still accusing him of being a phone-stealing, drugging psycho for the next 13 years and thereby continually implying Britney doesn’t have the capacity to resist going on huge **** benders or something else ludicrous, should she ever be within XYZ feet of this man.   

• Love 1
  • Like 5
16 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Kween. Yas.

I think you are exactly right, Jamie and Lynn picked up exactly where they left off.

To add to your point, Britney started making $$$ before she was 18. As guardians to a minor, Brit's parents would have put her money in a custodial account. Brit would have only had access to the money she earned upon reaching the age of majority, which is 21 in most states, but in some states like Florida, the age of majority is 25 years old. Once the child reaches age of majority the parents legally are cut off from the child's money. At age 26, Britney was put in the conservatorship, and Jamie allegedly was researching conservatorships for at least 6 months.

Jamie and Lynn would have been well versed in guardianship/custodial/conservatorship financial management by the time Brit came of age. They might not be as dumb as they look.

They were used to living off Brit and having unfettered access to her money. I'm willing to bet Brit's custodial account was in Florida and Lynne/Jamie went about 1 year without access to Brit's money before they put her in the conservatorship. 

Britney was never out of control, she was out of their control. Jamie, the dead beat dad, was cut off from Brit entirely. Maybe this is why he (allegedly) started researching conservatorships (with perhaps a nudge from Loucifer, Jamie-Lynn's business manager). Jamie had his attack plan in place for the conservatorship. He was ready to pounce; he just needed an opportunity.

Once Lynne was also cut off from Britney (remember that "restraining order" Brit "served" to Lynn in 2007), she was desperate for money just like Jamie.  Maybe Jamie made an agreement with Lynn that if she helped get B's money under the conservatorship, Jamie would pay for her house etc.  But Jamie had to be the one in control; it was his plan. He was not going to let Lynne take the reigns.  

Once B's was under the conservatorship; life was like it used to be for Lynne and Jamie, living off Britney.

Just when you think things cannot get more disturbing in this case...they do. Never considered this but it makes perfect sense, sickening.

• Like 3
19 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I'm a little confused on what the SL matter is in 2019...I thought the restraining order was given to SL in 2009--literally over a decade ago.  Somehow this is relevant in 2019 during Brit's work hiatus?? Did the lawyers actually take 10 years to finalize restraining order that was negotiated by the restrainee?

There have been three RO's against Lutfi in regards to Britney:

2008 - For drugging her and cutting off her phones

2009 - For trying to sneak her a phone alongside Adnan Ghalib

2019 - For offering Lynne $1,000 to go after the conservator's position herself.

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/790914-sam-lutfi-was-encouraging-britney’s-mom-lynne-to-fight-to-take-over-as-her-conservator-in-2019/

https://theblast.com/c/britney-spears-sam-lutfi-restraining-order-conservatorship/

7 hours ago, BritneyIsFinallyFree said:

https://www.docketalarm.com/cases/California_State_Los_Angeles_County_Superior_Court/BP108870/SPEARS_BRITNEY_JEAN_-_CONSERVATORSHIP/

He's been served with ROs many times, as both Jamie and Lynne have explicitly stated their fear was he would get her out of the conservatorship, somehow. That story was the entire basis for her second involuntary hold that started said “need for conservatorship,” hence it’s all in one paragraph in Lynne’s ****ty book, so they had to keep up the sham by still accusing him of being a phone-stealing, drugging psycho for the next 13 years and thereby continually implying Britney doesn’t have the capacity to resist going on huge **** benders or something else ludicrous, should she ever be within XYZ feet of this man.   

Have we ever actually seen the RO against Lutfi, though? Or is everyone just taking Team CON's word for it?

There's a possibility the RO's are going to arbitration every time...Meaning he's not actually being served??

EDIT:

It took me 13 years, but I've finally signed up for Docket Alarm.

But holy smokes...I don't have the funds to be able to click on the links!

I already have other pet projects I pour my money into. I can't afford Britney, too. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Have we ever actually seen the RO against Lutfi, though? Or is everyone just taking Team CON's word for it?

There's a possibility the RO's are going to arbitration every time...Meaning he's not actually being served??

I think you're onto something. Cause if he really did get those RO, wouldn't we have seen them by now ? Cause we already know what the RO are about. There's all this mystery with SL's role in the C-ship but I think your take might be the closest to the truth 

• Like 3
37 minutes ago, Bratz***** said:

I think you're onto something. Cause if he really did get those RO, wouldn't we have seen them by now ? Cause we already know what the RO are about. There's all this mystery with SL's role in the C-ship but I think your take might be the closest to the truth 

I wonder if the word "arbitration" shows up in:

- Accounting review - First Account Current (2008)
- Accounting review - Second Account Current (2009)

I already suspected that SL got to negotiate the terms of his own RO in 2009, so seeing the word "arbitration" show up in 2019 kind of seals the deal for me.

More info on 2009 would be in this thread:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I wonder if the word "arbitration" shows up in:

- Accounting review - First Account Current (2008)
- Accounting review - Second Account Current (2009)

I tried to buy these on Stanley Mosk website but couldn't because an issue with their tech.  That website is terrrible. I'll have this eventually but just have not figured out yet how.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Thank you!

Now the next question is...Was he actually served?

If he was, it only lasted until July 2008, and after that they decided not to renew it.

Page 5 of the PDF...Contains a big ol' lie. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

EDIT:

I think they caught Lutfi completely off guard when they issued the RO in 2008...It's why he freely admitted to drugging Britney on camera. (It was on X17 but has since been removed.) He hadn't figured out what the "official story" was going to be because he still thought he was going to be a part of Team CON himself.

By 2009 he was bitter, and willing to use what he knew against them...Hence the negotiations with Blair Berk.

Edited by Steel Magnolia
Adding new details.
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I tried to buy these on Stanley Mosk website but couldn't because an issue with their tech.  That website is terrrible. I'll have this eventually but just have not figured out yet how.

I'm sure I've seen these floating around on Twitter.

@Applejack This seems like something you might have knowledge of...The Accounting from 2008 and 2009. Do you know where we can find a copy?

13 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

As far as I know,several injunctions have been issued against Sam L. so that he does not approach Brit. They were probably always extended. But I don't know why they are not valid throughout.

One was waived after he posted pictures were you can see privat  pictures of Britney and CDs.One read Rebel.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

As far as I know,several injunctions have been issued against Sam L. so that he does not approach Brit. They were probably always extended. But I don't know why they are not valid throughout.

One was waived after he posted pictures were you can see privat  pictures of Britney and CDs.One read Rebel.

1) February 2008 - Six month RO 
2) January 2009 - Five year RO
3) May 2019 - Five year RO

However...

The 2019 restraining order went to "arbitration" so I'm no longer convinced it is real.

The 2009 restraining order was negotiated with Blair Berk, so again, that may fall under "arbitration" and not actually be real.

EDIT:

Ooooh, I could be lying...The 2019 order was only "temporary" at the start.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/09/entertainment/britney-spears-sam-lufti/index.html

EDIT #2:

The 2019 order was extended to five years by Judge Penny in June of 2019.

https://apnews.com/article/fc5ae64a649e4c18943d8006d039d90c

Edited by Steel Magnolia
Adding new details.
  • Like 1

So getting her money back may be complicated / take time.

But surely all we know  (and all NYT, Netflix,  Twitter etc uncovered, which Rosengart can  document in the appropriate legal way, and supplement with his own findings) are ample grounds for criminal proceedings? 

Against the family and Lou, Larry, Kevin,  Goetz etc.  That would be so great: justice served

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Onyx1Boss said:

So getting her money back may be complicated / take time.

But surely all we know  (and all NYT, Netflix,  Twitter etc uncovered, which Rosengart can  document on the appropriate legal way) are ample grounds for criminal proceedings? 

Against the family and Lou, Larry, Kevin,  Goetz etc.  That would be so great: justice served

The money is long gone. Thankfully, Britney has great potential to earn money.

This is about justice. Justice for the years she lost, the experiences she couldn't have. This is also about setting a precedent. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block