Britney shares a passionate new video dancing to Madonna

I’m sorry but this really felt like she was connected to us in this performance. She had her sparkle back. The facial expressions and the movements. I wouldn’t be surprised if she performs again or releases a music video sometime in the future. She exudes superstar power and the world needs her :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I've noticed the way she naturally moves it quite emotive and mysterious, like how FKA Twigs performs or something, then she bursts back into "girly" mode and spins and smiles... But you can tell she is feeling the darker parts of the song. 

She should work with some alt choreographers and develop this, something dark and alternative from her would literally end careers :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 3
  • Like 3
42 minutes ago, strongertomorrow said:

I love her dancing, it may look erratic to some, but it’s free styling and can be super therapeutic— this is just about having fun and moving and connecting with her body. It clearly shows performing/dancing is something close to her heart & will always give her comfort and a sense of familiarity when times are rough. 

She's definitely doing it for therapeutic reasons. Even when she's dancing on stage I feel like it's therapy.

• Love 4
  • Like 3

Queen of Lip Synching!  

As time goes by She seems more confident, happy and full. 

This is one my favorite Madonna songs, and Im glad she has been exploring Music and Ray of Light lately. I always felt thats the kind of music she would made years ago if the cship never happened. 

I really feel she is going to perform or release at least a Thank song to the fans. She loves to perform you can see it, and as time goes by her confidence is getting stronger and stronger.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

And now that the camera angle has changed where are all those flops who believed in the conspiracy theory that says the cameras were hidden behind glasses and her team use these videos to humiliate her as she doesn't know she's being filmed ??????????????

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

ps : she's very artistic here and I love this side of her, I hope that IF she wants to come back she will do something personal and deeply artisctic.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block