Why Does Britney's Sister Blur Out Her Kids Face?

I've been thinking about this a lot but I am always unable to understand why a celebrity would hide their kids faces if they don't wanna show them? Her comments are limited, you can't send her DM so clearly no hate can come directly to her and if you don't wanna show your kids which is understandable then why just don't show them why there is a need to blur? 

I am very curious on this, also let's keep comments respectful this is about kids too! 

Because she loves to play the victim for attention, and she weaponizes her kids while doing so. She used to post their faces like all the time until people started calling her out about #FREEBRITNEY related things and of her other nasty shenanigans. She started doing it around the time when she was spitting out classics such as "It's hard getting a therapist appointment when I tell them my last name is SPEARS...." and "I have NEVER been paid a dime from my sister". Just do yourself a big favor and stop following her because the best way to stop pointless attention seeking is to stop giving attention. :jamie_lynn_grape:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
7 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Because she loves to play the victim for attention, and she weaponizes her kids while doing so. She used to post their faces like all the time until people started calling her out about #FREEBRITNEY related things and of her other nasty shenanigans. She started doing it around the time when she was spitting out classics such as "It's hard getting a therapist appointment when I tell them my last name is SPEARS...." and "I have NEVER been paid a dime from my sister". Just do yourself a big favor and stop following her because the best way to stop pointless attention seeking is to stop giving attention. :jamie_lynn_grape:

I actually never followed her but stalked her profile every once in a while :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Nobody was threatening her kids safety -or hers for that matter. She is just using her children as leverage to sway public opinion. Personally,  based on facts surrounding Jamie Lou, I wish for her kids to be taken off her. They are a hideous bunch of maniacs and the kids don't deserve to be surrounded by it. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3

I guess she only started after free Britney so the content below is not necessary

WTF guys there are creepy people out there, you should always blur out children's faces on pictures and videos on any social media.

It's the ABC of parenting obviously and there has been an outroar in Germany after the face of a celebrity kid was found in some forums where they edit pictures for their pleasure. It's sick but reality.

• Like 1

bc it's a way to make people feel sorry for her. She's a narcissist. They'll go to her profile and her friends will see she's still blurring out pics and they'll be like "oh poor jamie she's getting death threat and people are harrassing her kids". Even though the vast majority of fans, if any, threatened her kids/family.  Remember, Britney said her family has a victim complex. She said she grew up with victims. Lynn and JL both have the Victim complex character. Lynn wants people to feel sorry for her as the ex-wife of an abusive, alcoholic husband and she leads people to believe she had no control over the cship. JL just wants people to feel sorry for her so they'll buy her book

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, UnyewsualYew said:

Nobody was threatening her kids safety -or hers for that matter. She is just using her children as leverage to sway public opinion. Personally,  based on facts surrounding Jamie Lou, I wish for her kids to be taken off her. They are a hideous bunch of maniacs and the kids don't deserve to be surrounded by it. 

the fact that she's using her kids as a way to sway public opinion is sick. Just shows how psycho she is.

I also cringe when she post pics of them with their heads turned away or looking down (trying to make it look like a candid) but it's so obvious not a candid and you tell the kids are forced.

2 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Their faces are blurred for their protection but she still posts full length pics of them without their consent. 

I feel like parents feel they don't need permission to take pics..

That's celebrity or not..

But it was the worst cos the day the whole staged studio photo. 

A bad day happened and I always asked can we rescheduled..

But point blank I did hate those photos with the backgrounds. it wasn't my thing. I was like who cares about sending them to this and that person, I don't know them so why should I care about sending pics to someone I never met. 

2 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

the fact that she's using her kids as a way to sway public opinion is sick. Just shows how psycho she is.

I also cringe when she post pics of them with their heads turned away or looking down (trying to make it look like a candid) but it's so obvious not a candid and you tell the kids are forced.

The girl,  I don't recognise JL as a mature woman ,  is deranged. Sociopathic, devoid of empathy, devoid of loyalty and devoid of the love and respect to her children that they deserve as a birth right. By using them as pawns (sounds familiar?!) to further team cons agenda that all FB supporters are raving blood thirsty lunatics is seriously embarrassing at best. I can't wait for Britney to expose all their pancake ***es. She will thrive and succeed to show them they could never crush her. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block