Britney gets non-surgical procedure from Plastic Surgeon Dr. Chiu as she shares video of body toning procedure at her home

3 hours ago, Peachy said:

Her booty was still a bubble butt during femme fatale it has nothing to do with “mother now” I’m talking about around 2016 when it started to get super skinny and people on here were saying she “dissolved” her Butt with a similar technique. ..

She did not have a bubble butt during FF era 😆😆😆 This is her in 2009, let alone 2011. spacer.pngNatural Brit

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, cantgetnooops said:

They arent bad pictures :girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked: thats her without photoshop in HQ, that is a REAL womans body. She's beautiful here. 

I said that her real body was great and healthy at that time :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Maybe if you try to read And stop begin so defensive I know this forum have problematic people and we are a little over our head most of the time 

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, One More Time said:

I said that her real body was great and healthy at that time :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Maybe if you try to read And stop begin so defensive I know this forum have problematic people and we are a little over our head most of the time 

Sir u didnt specify what part of the photos were bad, and as we were talking about her body, I assumed you meant her body :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare: maybe you're the one getting defensive :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Ummm no, she actually looks really good despite the years of overworking and abuse. If Britney wants to get these procedures that’s fine, but I don’t think we should be going in on her appearance when it clearly bothers her. 

:miley_cyrus_stare_meme: it's not a sin you know? it's not traspassing the law! 

what's the big deal?? 

19 hours ago, Slayer said:

I was thinking this, I love that she's open about her procedures and not providing a false image as if she's all natural. Love that.

Same. I’m one of the few that love that her Instagram isn’t a bunch of overly photoshopped images (yes I know she does sometimes). I love when she doesn’t wear makeup and actually looks like a human being.

• Like 2

I imagine how sad it was when you see your fellow artists just gets younger and younger, prettier and prettier, just because you cannot use your own money to beautify you. She probably didn't know about a lot of stuff like RF, hi-fu, etc., than can improve her looks even more. So what she did was just to put on some cheap make up everyday just to still feel good and to cover her insecurities up. Then people would drag her down for it.

I'm very happy that she's able to do this now. I hope too that someone would update her with the world concerns and issues (racism concerns, the fat-shaming culture, etc.) so she would start talking and acting like her best. Also, I hope someone would introduce to her new dance trends, so she would start going over them, be advance in knowledge, and be the trend setter once again.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 12/22/2021 at 9:22 PM, Kletus said:

Ugh I remember how it used to take twenty phone calls and a court decision before she could have a simple treatment like this (Who would even want the treatment after having to go through all that?).    Now she can just DO IT!! :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

No more like it was one call and Robin or Jamie would immediately say no. STUPID FKN USERS. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, cantgetnooops said:

She did not have a bubble butt during FF era 😆😆😆 This is her in 2009, let alone 2011. spacer.pngNatural Brit

You’re an absolute moron for using the 2009 pictures to “prove” she had a bad body during that time. She was perfect, especially in the Candie’s promo campaign 

• Love 4
On 12/23/2021 at 3:03 AM, Lou said:

britney should get a lipo. she looks young inspite of it all 

she could look like 2000 vmas britney with a good lipo and some strings in her face

it's not a bad thinng

She's gorgeous as she is, but honestly 2016 was such a serve, fun stuff and all...

Maybe some forehead botox, dont come for me :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, cantgetnooops said:

Yes she most definitely had a nice dump truck in FF. But I know what he’s talking about, in 2016 she was seen with this lipo dissolve booklet & we all assumed she did that because her butt & legs became so skinny, which was interesting bc she always had a gymnast body

20 hours ago, Lou said:

:miley_cyrus_stare_meme: it's not a sin you know? it's not traspassing the law! 

what's the big deal?? 

I didn’t say she couldn’t or shouldn’t get the procedures.

But you wanting Britney to have the same body as she did at 18 is just wrong to me.

Part of Free Britney should also be about freeing her from the scrutiny of everyone telling her who she should be and what she should look like. Let Britney dress and look a way that makes HER feel comfortable. Not you. 

I'm cool with posting the vocal warm ups...But this is the kind of stuff I don't like to see on Instagram.

I get the wrinkles around my eyes lasered myself, so it has nothing to do with shaming women for getting procedures done.

It's all about maintaining the mystery...Michael Jackson wasn't wrong when he said that there needed to be more mystery.

(As in, not the bad kind of mystery associated with the conservatorship...but the good kind of mystery.)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block