Britney gets non-surgical procedure from Plastic Surgeon Dr. Chiu as she shares video of body toning procedure at her home

3 hours ago, cantgetnooops said:

she had 2 children lol her booty is not gonna be the same as it was before, thats just nature :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Her booty was still a bubble butt during femme fatale it has nothing to do with “mother now” I’m talking about around 2016 when it started to get super skinny and people on here were saying she “dissolved” her Butt with a similar technique. ..

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Peachy said:

Her booty was still a bubble butt during femme fatale it has nothing to do with “mother now” I’m talking about around 2016 when it started to get super skinny and people on here were saying she “dissolved” her Butt with a similar technique. ..

Honestly its more about muscle definition and fat around waist, the butt is there, her butt used to look so insane back in 2001-2003 cause her bodyfat percentage was so low, and she worked out alot

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Lou said:

britney should get a lipo. she looks young inspite of it all 

she could look like 2000 vmas britney with a good lipo and some strings in her face

it's not a bad thinng

Ummm no, she actually looks really good despite the years of overworking and abuse. If Britney wants to get these procedures that’s fine, but I don’t think we should be going in on her appearance when it clearly bothers her. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Lou said:

It's not a bad thing!! she could look amazing and we know she likes to do fun stuff

what's the big deal? I'm not calling her fat

I was just kidding LOL!! 😆 That’s why I mentioned Britney’s “skinny as a needle” comment.🤪 I know you weren’t calling her fat. I don’t think having cosmetic surgery is a bad thing either. :) 

But, I just hope that Britney continues to work on her inner self first. She seems to be so preoccupied with her body. I think she looks beautiful but it’s what she thinks of herself. It makes me wonder why she’s kind of insecure about herself and how much did her dad, the entertainment industry & the conservatorship negatively impact her self esteem, her body image and her perception of herself.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block