Britney gets non-surgical procedure from Plastic Surgeon Dr. Chiu as she shares video of body toning procedure at her home

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Ooh that sounds interesting!
I would definitely try that out but I bet it cost millions of dollars though.

I wonder why she's doing it, she's VERY in shape........

Its not that expensive to get the ab treatment that Britney is using. Its between $700 to $1000. You can actually  buy similar items to 'recreate' the ab belt shes wearing for less than $100.

10 hours ago, Isla said:

I’m just happy she’s allowed to have these beauty treatments again!

10 hours ago, Kletus said:

Ugh I remember how it used to take twenty phone calls and a court decision before she could have a simple treatment like this (Who would even want the treatment after having to go through all that?).    Now she can just DO IT!! :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

All of this, so happy for her!

Her body, her choice :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: whatever makes her happy.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block