Britney: I’m way smaller since this summer, I wasn't able to have coffee for two years

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

What is weird is your regular attacks on Britney, now THAT is weird.

Leave her the hell alone. Don't like her instagram don't look at it if it causes you so much trauma.

She is free and let her live the life she wants and post whatever the hell she wants and type however she wants.

The way 'fans' want to control her and say how she should act is insane and disgusting.

its funny how none of you consider that im worried about her? Her obsession with her weight isnt good for her mental health and her childlike way of writing is worrying too. You can pretend that its normal all you want but its not. I just want her to be ok, she does not seem ok. 

12 minutes ago, hi_kevin said:

it saddens me that she always puts so much emphasis on being smaller. i’m sure she’s experienced more body shaming than any of us combined. That really affects a person :/ 

We have to remember that she was overly $***ualized since she was a young teen. Her looks was a big part of her identity. This is someone who was encouraged to pose in panties and a push up bra for the cover of rolling stone at 16 years old. Aging in general is tough and I’d imagine it’s even harder for Britney Spears. She is clearly working through some deep trauma. I wish the world would show some more empathy. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I think it's alright to express your views, but just keep in mind that when Britney talks about her weight, she's showing vulnerability. It's hard to talk about your insecurities. And you're calling her childlike for jotting down her thoughts as they come to her and sharing them. We've wanted for years for her to be authentic and transparent with us, and she's doing that. I like that. 

im not calling her childlike for jotting down her throughts but for the way she writes. She is someone who reads a  lot and we know from the past that she can write well put together letters to her fans. Why is she putting out this jumbled mess that makes her seem super off and like a little kid? Especially knowing that people have been questioning her mental health for years? If this was normal for her and she had been doing this from day 1 i wouldnt be saying anything, but its not. 

Also I just want to add that a couple months ago when everyone was convinced that Britney wasnt the one writing, people here said that they were "trying to make her look crazy". So which is it? Is this totally normal or is this so bad that you used to assume people were trying to set her up when you thought it wasnt her. (not you specifically)

• Love 1
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

im not calling her childlike for jotting down her throughts but for the way she writes. She is someone who reads a  lot and we know from the past that she can write well put together letters to her fans. Why is she putting out this jumbled mess that makes her seem super off and like a little kid? Especially knowing that people have been questioning her mental health for years? If this was normal for her and she had been doing this from day 1 i wouldnt be saying anything, but its not. 

Also I just want to add that a couple months ago when everyone was convinced that Britney wasnt the one writing, people here said that they were "trying to make her look crazy". So which is it? Is this totally normal or is this so bad that you used to assume people were trying to set her up when you thought it wasnt her. (not you specifically)

This post doesn’t “make her seem super off and like a little Kidd” that is something that you are making up. Stop putting things out there that are not. 

• Love 6
Just now, One More Time said:

This post doesn’t “make her seem super off and like a little Kidd” that is something that you are making up. Stop putting things out there that are not. 

You think thats totally normal for a 40 year old? ok. :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking: Im sure you werent one of the people accusing her team of faking IG posts to make her look crazy right? Cause a couple of months ago that was a thing here. Then you realized Britney is the one writing like that and all of a sudden everyone acts like its normal. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, dfffff said:

I don't know if I remember correctly, but I think she was caught with a liposuction leaflet in 2011, or after an appointment. I hope I'm wrong but I think she was also forced to have surgery and a surgeon intervene in her body. It has always puzzled me how is it possible that Britney had nose surgery? She couldn't decide anything, team con begrudged her money to replace her kitchen, she had to demand money for her kids books, they banned her sushi and so on. It really wouldn't surprise me if they forced her to have nose surgery.

No that was either late 2014 or early 2015.

Idk 8f she had it or not. But that was the comeback of her super snatched body aka the one she had trough 2015/16/17 and 18

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

You think thats totally normal for a 40 year old? ok. :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking: Im sure you werent one of the people accusing her team of faking IG posts to make her look crazy right? Cause a couple of months ago that was a thing here. Then you realized Britney is the one writing like that and all of a sudden everyone acts like its normal.

Team Con were faking her posts and that is a fact. I don’t think they wanted to make her look bad. I think team Con posts were just lies they told fans and general people. 

I don’t think her content was ever “normal” What is normal? she is just herself and showing a part of her life on the internet.  What if she want to foock around and do whatever… like I don’t think everything has to be taken so seriously 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

You think thats totally normal for a 40 year old? 

You are missing an important point.... Britney isn't a "normal" 40 years old woman, she went from being a ***ualized teenager to a infantilized woman with no right or freedom... You can't compare her to an adult that had a normal life... That's why she's in a process of healing and learning new things.

• Love 6

She looks so effortlessly gorgeous in this video.  And I actually really like this dance with this song.  She still moves her body with such ease and I love that she’s still dancing.  And for three hours a day?  She still has passion and that brings me so much joy to know not every passion she had was stolen from her.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

dont-smoke-pot-dont-do-*****.gif

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block