Britney: I’m way smaller since this summer, I wasn't able to have coffee for two years

2 hours ago, brucewayne said:

Sam 

is a bad seed

seriously watch the videos

she is worse off

then she was 60 days ago

When Britney put on any bit of weight, she was criticised by the media. When Britney was wrongfully put into a conservstorship, her father would call her fat, and let's not act like this fan base has been all too pleasant before we realised what was going on between the years of Femme Fatale, BJ and Vegas.

Maybe Britney is aware of her weight because of media and societal treatment, maybe she's aware of because of fans, maybe she's aware of it because individuals deemed her being thin as more important to her success than the quality of her work, or maybe, like all of us, she just doesn't feel as fit as she did at one time and wants that back.

Sam's "obsession" with his transformation is no worse than any other LA fitness person.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, brucewayne said:

Sam 

is a bad seed

seriously watch the videos

she is worse off

then she was 60 days ago

she started getting "off"  after she dated him. She looked amazing in 2016 was confident on stage and doing well in interviews and then all of a sudden a couple months after getting with Sam everything went downhill. I dont understand Exhales obsession with him after all the shady **** that has come out. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block