Britney: I’m way smaller since this summer, I wasn't able to have coffee for two years

12 minutes ago, dfffff said:

I don't know if I remember correctly, but I think she was caught with a liposuction leaflet in 2011, or after an appointment. I hope I'm wrong but I think she was also forced to have surgery and a surgeon intervene in her body. It has always puzzled me how is it possible that Britney had nose surgery? She couldn't decide anything, team con begrudged her money to replace her kitchen, she had to demand money for her kids books, they banned her sushi and so on. It really wouldn't surprise me if they forced her to have nose surgery.

Wasnt that in 2007? Or did that happen tiwce? I swear something weight related happened before the Cship. (not talking about the diet pills she dropped)

4 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Her body have looked the same for past 2 years.

So it makes me sad she is so insecure. And constantly talks of how skinny she is and how she lost or needs to loose few pounds along with editing herself in vids and photos.

They truly ****ed her body image.

Its even weirder because she very obviously edits herself thinner and then accuses the paparazzi of making her look fat.  Also remember when she said that she edited herself to look bigger? just weird. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Leader
32 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

why are we still pretending her writing style isnt totally weird? :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking: This is what I would think a child would write not a 40 year old woman.

Happy she can drink what she wants and is enjoying zumba. 

I think we are instead embracing the fact she is writing at all. After years of being censored, I find these posts to be a breath of fresh air. 

• Love 8
57 minutes ago, dfffff said:

I don't know if I remember correctly, but I think she was caught with a liposuction leaflet in 2011, or after an appointment. I hope I'm wrong but I think she was also forced to have surgery and a surgeon intervene in her body. It has always puzzled me how is it possible that Britney had nose surgery? She couldn't decide anything, team con begrudged her money to replace her kitchen, she had to demand money for her kids books, they banned her sushi and so on. It really wouldn't surprise me if they forced her to have nose surgery.

Britney has always said she hated her nose. Any surgery she had IMO was her choice. I think team con would’ve OK’d it because her image was a money maker. I don’t think anyone forced her to do any kind of cosmetic changes. 

• Like 4
44 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Wasnt that in 2007? Or did that happen tiwce? I swear something weight related happened before the Cship. (not talking about the diet pills she dropped)

I don't know if it was in 2007, but she was definitely caught with some leaflets about liposuction during conservatorship. it was somewhere around the beginning of conservatorship probably in 2011.

44 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Her body have looked the same for past 2 years.

So it makes me sad she is so insecure. And constantly talks of how skinny she is and how she lost or needs to loose few pounds along with editing herself in vids and photos.

They truly ****ed her body image.

people can say a lot of things but at the end of the day aren't we responsible for our own mind and body? 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Britney has always said she hated her nose. Any surgery she had IMO was her choice. I think team con would’ve OK’d it because her image was a money maker. I don’t think anyone forced her to do any kind of cosmetic changes. 

I really hope that what you write is true. There were so many disgusting things going on in this case that nothing would surprise me.  Britney herself said we don't even know the half of it.

56 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

why are we still pretending her writing style isnt totally weird? :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking: This is what I would think a child would write not a 40 year old woman.

Your perception of weird may not be the same as someone else’s. What I find weird is that you’re constantly a negative troll on a Britney forum. What I find weird is that someone on a Britney forum wants to nitpick her writing style, after we all fought hard for her to be able to use her own voice. She finally has that civil right back, and idiots like you want to belittle it. It has been 13 years since she has had the ability to freely express herself. She is new to this. You clearly aren’t new to hating.  Go away. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Your perception of weird may not be the same as someone else’s. What I find weird is that you’re constantly a negative troll on a Britney forum. What I find weird is that someone on a Britney forum wants to nitpick her writing style, after we all fought hard for her to be able to use her own voice. She finally has that civil right back, and idiots like you want to belittle it. It has been 13 years since she has had the ability to freely express herself. She is new to this. You clearly aren’t new to hating.  Go away. 

Im not only negative but you only remember the negative. Her writing is childlike and erratic.. its weird. I can say that it is. the only thing stranger than her writing is that people here pretend that its normal. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

What is weird is your regular attacks on Britney, now THAT is weird.

Leave her the hell alone. Don't like her instagram don't look at it if it causes you so much trauma.

She is free and let her live the life she wants and post whatever the hell she wants and type however she wants.

The way 'fans' want to control her and say how she should act is insane and disgusting.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block