Britney: I’m way smaller since this summer, I wasn't able to have coffee for two years

6 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

why are we still pretending her writing style isnt totally weird? :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking: This is what I would think a child would write not a 40 year old woman.

Happy she can drink what she wants and is enjoying zumba. 

She’s been controlled and confined from expressing herself for 13 years. I bet she feels that writing these captions and expressing her thoughts openly is therapeutic for her :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 8

I am so happy shes just happy . Shes glowing . Its the best medicine to just do what you like best . Her smile is  contagious.  Thanks for the smile Britney. Doubt she will ever read this .. Its been a bit rough lately in my world . Life sometimes just sucks at times  .  I just appreciate the smile . I think I might start dancing a few hours a day as well. I use to turn on the music and go to town . 🎄☃️🦌😉 Happy Holidays all ! 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Bunkywoo said:

I am so happy shes just happy . Shes glowing . Its the best medicine to just do what you like best . Her smile is  contagious.  Thanks for the smile Britney. Doubt she will ever read this .. Its been a bit rough lately in my world . Life sometimes just sucks at times  .  I just appreciate the smile . I think I might start dancing a few hours a day as well. I use to turn on the music and go to town . 🎄☃️🦌😉 Happy Holidays all ! 

Britney is that you?

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Social media manager keeps posting transparent justifications for posting random old content from the conservatorship. We have all seen her in pap shots, she is thinner on Instagram because it is old photos and Britney isn’t writing the captions. Some I think she have contributed with, but Cassie has then added a thousand exclamation marks and emojis.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

im not calling her childlike for jotting down her throughts but for the way she writes. She is someone who reads a  lot and we know from the past that she can write well put together letters to her fans. Why is she putting out this jumbled mess that makes her seem super off and like a little kid? Especially knowing that people have been questioning her mental health for years? If this was normal for her and she had been doing this from day 1 i wouldnt be saying anything, but its not. 

Also I just want to add that a couple months ago when everyone was convinced that Britney wasnt the one writing, people here said that they were "trying to make her look crazy". So which is it? Is this totally normal or is this so bad that you used to assume people were trying to set her up when you thought it wasnt her. (not you specifically)

I do kind of agree with this and it’s confusing - her captions were like this for a long time before the conservatorship ended, and people would heavily criticise her team for writing in this style, and would say she’s coming across as ‘crazy’ and ‘unhinged’. 

I want to know then, if she had no control over her IG back then, was she still writing the captions maybe and sending them to her team? 

*I hope I don’t get in trouble for this comment, I mean it with good intentions and am genuinely interested, and I also think that it’s great she can write her captions EXACTLY how she wants to, it’s none of anyone’s business what her writing style is, so I’m not judging. It’s her choice, which is all anyone deserves - the choice and freedom to express themself how they want online.*

• Like 5
On 12/17/2021 at 2:04 PM, Mar B. said:

It makes me sad when she talks about her body size, altrough I get why she cares so much. It's great that she's working out and feeling great about the results tho, and dancing!! Years ago I used to dance everyday for like an hour and it's such a mood booster :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:

It probably doesn't help that she's engaged to a health nut whose entire life is being fit or he'll die

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, frederiickx said:

It probably doesn't help that she's engaged to a health nut whose entire life is being fit or he'll die

16 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

This. His relationship with food is slightly problematic, especially when he brings up his diet prior to getting "fit".

It's none of our business but I was thinking about that when I saw his IG stories, it's a little concerning the way he talks about his shape in the past, I just hope they both have a healthy relationship with food and their bodies.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, frederiickx said:

23 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

This. His relationship with food is slightly problematic, especially when he brings up his diet prior to getting "fit".

It's none of our business but I was thinking about that when I saw his IG stories, it's a little concerning the way he talks about his shape in the past, I just hope they both have a healthy relationship with food and their bodies.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block