Best person to interview Britney for a tell-all interview?

best interview   

134 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, samblakejacobs said:

I fully agree. I assumed that we we're on same page with the uncomfortable questions being warrented.

I also want to her Britney tell her story. But I don't see the point in having a tell-all, without a tell-all. I'd rather she speaks the way she does now, to us, than putting out a  semi-documentary with more unanswerd questions.  Anyway, we're on the same page !

Oh I'm glad we agree! I'm sorry for slightly misunderstanding your point.

I love how she expresses herself now via instagram but I still think something well structured like a documentary (even better, a docu series) of her just going through stuff and setting the record straight on her own story would be great and it would have more impact for the general public, and it would also raise more awareness to issues she has lived through.

In the end, there will always be questions unanswered, but a good team and a project she believed in could help her open up. But of course, I'm only dreaming and know that won't happen but hey, dreaming is free hahah

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Sebastian S said:

I would honestly prefer a documentary like "Britney: for the record" instead of a TV interview. I just think TV hosts always put their guests in an uncomfortable position with their questions, just to get higher ratings.

In a documentary, Britney could just choose what she wants to answer and what message she wants to send.

This. Perhaps people from the NYT could help. Samantha Stark doing a part III of Framing / Controlling with Britney's input, would be great.

• Love 1

Oprah or Drew Barrymore. Kelly C is great, but you need someome willing to do the nice and difficult questions, not just the nice ones. Britney has been through a lot of darkness and I think she needs an empathetic yet thorough interviewer.

Obviously it would be awful as an interviewer, but I think Fe won't be back in the picture since she is close to Lynne. It's a bummer, cause I really think Fe is a sweet person.

• Like 2

Piers morgan.. honestly he is the best one for the following reasons

1)he's not in it for the money or exposure like oprah and ellen..hes interviewed people like ben shaparo and ann coulters and completely called them out on there bull****..he listens but has his own mind

2) he knows all about fame..what it does and that britney for the past 13 years isn't exactly 'privileged' ..he will defend her and call the system corrupt 

3) he will treat her with dignity and will let her speak..he is for human rights and basic equality.. im from the uk he used to do a morning show here and he was NEVER once said anything s**ist or racist... he is neutral on most issues..

4)he does documentarys on crime etc  he knows the legal system..he knows how disgusting britney has been treated

5) love him or hate him he's professional..he will stick to the point..and wont ask ridiculous questions we already know the answer 

6) he would get to know britney properly before the interview   ..i genuinely think he's the best option.. hes British and gets straight to the point..i think britney would be comfortable with him

And I'd rather a documentary with her rather than a interview

THATS MY OPINION 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block