Best person to interview Britney for a tell-all interview?

best interview   

134 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 12/16/2021 at 6:30 AM, Psammead said:

I turned off Oprah with the Prince Harry/Meghan interview. I know the pilgrims in America loved it, but I found it manipulative and self-serving. She'd exploit the opportunity, even if she was sensitive to Britney. Maybe down the line, when Britney is comfortable in an interview again.

In the States, I'd say Liz Day and Samantha Stark. They're smart, sensitive, well-informed, and ethical. I think they're trustworthy. They way they handled Controlling Britney Spears was so impressive.

What about Anderson Cooper? I don't think he was salacious about things back in 2007, and he understands fame, and the dark side of fame. She needs someone smart to interview her, who does all the research.

The trouble with journalists is, they have to be careful of liability. So I don't think she could just name names. She might not even want to. She won't want to be identified with this period in her life for very long.

Maybe she should go to the UK or Ireland for a few interviews first. She's been betrayed in the US media so completely, they don't even deserve the opportunity . Talk shows seem different in the UK, they talk more in depth, without being smarmy or gotcha (certain talk shows). Even just to get more comfortable in public, again. I like the idea of her sharing the stage with other performers, too, being with people who understand the business. She needs to be recognized that way by her peers, in person, when she's free to interact any way she wants to. "Bless her bones".

I know what you mean..im from UK (cotswolds) and the harry/megan oprah interview didnt sit right with anyone.. it appears oprah is a battered women's shelter for wealthy privileged people..

Britney had real struggles and real legal issues.. its to big for oprah.. 

I dont want oprah asking a bunch of questions we already know the answer to... we need someone who can do the job well.. to really find out what happened..someone that has history of making documentarys and talking to celebrities..piers morgan ... i dont love the guy but he would definitely do a good job

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
40 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

I know what you mean..im from UK (cotswolds) and the harry/megan oprah interview didnt sit right with anyone.. it appears oprah is a battered women's shelter for wealthy privileged people..

Britney had real struggles and real legal issues.. its to big for oprah.. 

I dont want oprah asking a bunch of questions we already know the answer to... we need someone who can do the job well.. to really find out what happened..someone that has history of making documentarys and talking to celebrities..piers morgan ... i dont love the guy but he would definitely do a good job

Yeah, Oprah's just not the one. It's not the first time I said this, but I'd love to see her on Graham Norton's show, having a drink with a bunch of people and just being silly. Or that guy in Ireland, Ryan Turbidy. He seems level-headed. Piers Morgan might not be a bad choice.

A lot of interviewers are just going to make her cry, they're going to set out to do that, even if they're well-intentioned.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, Psammead said:

Yeah, Oprah's just not the one. It's not the first time I said this, but I'd love to see her on Graham Norton's show, having a drink with a bunch of people and just being silly. Or that guy in Ireland, Ryan Turbidy. He seems level-headed. Piers Morgan might not be a bad choice.

A lot of interviewers are just going to make her cry, they're going to set out to do that, even if they're well-intentioned.

Piers Morgan????? Girl bye. Like are you trying to kill Britney’s reputation? That’s like the equivalent of having an interview with Tucker Carlson, maybe even worse. Who is your audience? Fox News? And Graham Norton or Ryan Turbidy who are going to insert themselves and crack a joke every 2 seconds? Please tell me you’re trolling. This thread is asking for a tell-all interview, not a late night chat with some random UK host that will gain 2 views worldwide and is usually done while doing some sort of promotion overseas. At this point, even Jimmy Fallon would a better option than all three combined. At least even then, Jimmy and Britney have history from all the way back to the SNL days. This is what I mean by the UK stans are the worst. 

• Haha 1
On 12/15/2021 at 4:16 AM, dfffff said:

Mario Lopez, Demi Lovato and Lance Bass? It is a joke?!?:madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

Some of these responses…goes to show a majority here don’t know a thing about journalism and only want to destroy her reputation. I mean I really saw Piers Morgan and Tucker Carlson. I’m scared to even read pages 2 and 3. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: And they’re quick to call out her team when not even they would have stooped that low by having her interview some qAnon clowns. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

People are saying Jordan as a joke, but honestly he is the one person I would be DELIGHTED to do it. 
It wouldn’t be for ratings obviously and would come from a place of love and he would know the exact questions to ask. Plus, I think she would be comfortable doing it with a huge fan who owns one of the biggest music sites in the world. 

• Love 2
On 12/15/2021 at 9:07 PM, RebellionSparkles said:

Simone Biles!! Think about it…it’s a perfect match up. Both G.O.A.T.s in toxic industries. Being judged. Not getting credit. Isolated bc the demanding rigors of their crafts and then isolated by a fame pedestal. 

Britney’s performance career started with her love of gymnastics and dance. I see so many similarities between B and Biles. 

Is Simone Biles an investigative journalist and a qualified television interviewer now? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I see a lot of similarities between Britney and Eminem’s career trajectories. Does this mean I want him to interview Britney? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: NOT trying to be rude here but come on people... stop trolling. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

I'm not from the UK but isn't Piers Morgan like, a world class bigott??? Honestly, if I could choose an interviewer I'd say avoid big names who would make the news be about them getting the gig, and go for real journalists who know the case and will focus on what's important here, instead of the superficial stuff. Liz Day, Ronan Farrow, even the Netflix doc girls.

That said, I don't like Oprah but if you're choosing to go with a big name, from a pr point of view I guess there's not much of a choice, she's the biggest name with the biggest reach internationally. Some of the names you're bringing up are great for a light hearted interview at some point, I would absolutely love to see her chat with Drew or Kelly C but if Britney wants to 'set things straight' and tell her story herself via interview, I see that as a more serious stuff. There'll be plenty of time for her to go visit Kelly or Drew at some point, and I hope she does it because now that idea is in my head I need it to happen.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block