Best person to interview Britney for a tell-all interview?

best interview   

134 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Reasons why each should and shouldn’t do it.

Oprah: Well reputed, is known for her deep conversations, but she also interrupts and is cocky.

Felicia: Britney’s close friend, but she isn’t an interviewer so she won’t know what to ask. Plus, she seems kinda clueless about the whole scene.

Mario: He’s hot and he’s good for fun interviews, but he doesn’t do deep interviews either.

Demi: Um… I- let’s move on.

Barbara Walters: Screw her and tell her to take Diane with her the next time she meets Satan.

Lance Bass: Hell. To. The. No.

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Sebastian S said:

I would honestly prefer a documentary like "Britney: for the record" instead of a TV interview. I just think TV hosts always put their guests in an uncomfortable position with their questions, just to get higher ratings.

In a documentary, Britney could just choose what she wants to answer and what message she wants to send.

or she could just give them a list of things she doesn't want to discuss before the interview

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Sebastian S said:

I would honestly prefer a documentary like "Britney: for the record" instead of a TV interview. I just think TV hosts always put their guests in an uncomfortable position with their questions, just to get higher ratings.

In a documentary, Britney could just choose what she wants to answer and what message she wants to send.

A true journalist asks uncomfortable questions. It's not supposed to be a PR stunt, like FTR was. As a journalist you're supposed to find out the truth, and give enough facts and objective information to the receiver to make up their own mind about the situation.

If Britney wants to control what the public should know and without questions and questioning, she can make statements (like she does atm via instagram).

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, samblakejacobs said:

A true journalist asks uncomfortable questions. It's not supposed to be a PR stunt, like FTR was. As a journalist you're supposed to find out the truth, and give enough facts and objective information to the receiver to make up their own mind about the situation.

If Britney wants to control what the public should know and without questions and questioning, she can make statements (like she does atm via instagram).

I'm not in that field but in my opinion, a true journalists asks uncomfortable questions when uncomfortable questions are warranted. Too often journalists think they have to go for the kill in order to appear more professional/impartial, when in reality a good interviewer is one who finds the right approach to ask the RIGHT questions, not necessarily uncomfortable ones. Finding the truth means getting the subject to talk about things they'd rather not talk about, and that is more often than not achieved by making them feel comfortable (unless the interviewee is being hostile or flat out lying, ofc)

Personally I would love a documentary where she speaks freely, or a sympathetic interviewer who doesn't question everything she says, because right now I'm interested in HER version of the story, and the only way we'll really get that is if she feels safe and comfortable. 

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

I'm not in that field but in my opinion, a true journalists asks uncomfortable questions when uncomfortable questions are warranted. Too often journalists think they have to go for the kill in order to appear more professional/impartial, when in reality a good interviewer is one who finds the right approach to ask the RIGHT questions, not necessarily uncomfortable ones. Finding the truth means getting the subject to talk about things they'd rather not talk about, and that is more often than not achieved by making them feel comfortable (unless the interviewee is being hostile or flat out lying, ofc)

Personally I would love a documentary where she speaks freely, or a sympathetic interviewer who doesn't question everything she says, because right now I'm interested in HER version of the story, and the only way we'll really get that is if she feels safe and comfortable. 

I fully agree. I assumed that we we're on same page with the uncomfortable questions being warrented.

I also want to her Britney tell her story. But I don't see the point in having a tell-all, without a tell-all. I'd rather she speaks the way she does now, to us, than putting out a  semi-documentary with more unanswerd questions.  Anyway, we're on the same page !

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block