Best person to interview Britney for a tell-all interview?

best interview   

134 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 hours ago, Sebastian S said:

I would honestly prefer a documentary like "Britney: for the record" instead of a TV interview. I just think TV hosts always put their guests in an uncomfortable position with their questions, just to get higher ratings.

In a documentary, Britney could just choose what she wants to answer and what message she wants to send.

I agree with this.

But I wouldn't be mad with an Oprah interview either. I know people are a little "meh" about her, but she interviewed her in 2002 and I think that went well. She was very respectful towards her.

• Like 1

I turned off Oprah with the Prince Harry/Meghan interview. I know the pilgrims in America loved it, but I found it manipulative and self-serving. She'd exploit the opportunity, even if she was sensitive to Britney. Maybe down the line, when Britney is comfortable in an interview again.

In the States, I'd say Liz Day and Samantha Stark. They're smart, sensitive, well-informed, and ethical. I think they're trustworthy. They way they handled Controlling Britney Spears was so impressive.

What about Anderson Cooper? I don't think he was salacious about things back in 2007, and he understands fame, and the dark side of fame. She needs someone smart to interview her, who does all the research.

The trouble with journalists is, they have to be careful of liability. So I don't think she could just name names. She might not even want to. She won't want to be identified with this period in her life for very long.

Maybe she should go to the UK or Ireland for a few interviews first. She's been betrayed in the US media so completely, they don't even deserve the opportunity . Talk shows seem different in the UK, they talk more in depth, without being smarmy or gotcha (certain talk shows). Even just to get more comfortable in public, again. I like the idea of her sharing the stage with other performers, too, being with people who understand the business. She needs to be recognized that way by her peers, in person, when she's free to interact any way she wants to. "Bless her bones".

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...

Just had a thought! The tell-all interview I want to see is BRITNEY interviewing Sam Ingham…

”how is it possible for someone to be put in a CON without a capacity declaration”

“Did judge Penny know there was no capacity hearing?”

“Why/how did Reva Goetz get an immediate promotion from putting me in a conservatorship?”

”did you ever think the CON would end?”

”why were you using my mom’s lawyers to file objections? And did you promise them that MY estate would pay for their fees? If yes, then why didn’t they file for fees earlier? They only filed after the CON was clearly going to end.”

“Can you explain the authority you have to declare I did not have capacity to retain my own lawyer?”

”Obvs you have no medical training, so what receipts are required of you when you declare to a court that a potential client has no capacity?”

”since Reva Goetz retired to JAMS, how many cases have you worked with her (bc suggesting to your clients to use private mediators).”

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block