Best person to interview Britney for a tell-all interview?

best interview   

134 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

I'm not from the UK but isn't Piers Morgan like, a world class bigott??? Honestly, if I could choose an interviewer I'd say avoid big names who would make the news be about them getting the gig, and go for real journalists who know the case and will focus on what's important here, instead of the superficial stuff. Liz Day, Ronan Farrow, even the Netflix doc girls.

That said, I don't like Oprah but if you're choosing to go with a big name, from a pr point of view I guess there's not much of a choice, she's the biggest name with the biggest reach internationally. Some of the names you're bringing up are great for a light hearted interview at some point, I would absolutely love to see her chat with Drew or Kelly C but if Britney wants to 'set things straight' and tell her story herself via interview, I see that as a more serious stuff. There'll be plenty of time for her to go visit Kelly or Drew at some point, and I hope she does it because now that idea is in my head I need it to happen.

The perfect interviewer depends on the story Britney wants to tell.

if Britney is going to do an interview intended for the general public it’s gotta be Oprah…Oprah is in a class of her own. But fans might not be satisfied because a general public interview likely covers information that fans have known for a long time.

If Britney wants to drag Team CON then fans would be a better audience than the GP. For a fan intended interview, I’d prefer @Jordan Miller, the Gram girls, or Eat Pray Britney. But Liz Day, Sam Stark, Ronan Farrow would be the more conventional choices

BUT I would pay goood money to see Britney interview Sam Ingham, especially after he loses his law license and he’s desperate for money. Watching him squirm while Britney makes him face his crimes, would be sooo satisfying.

^^ There is a small evil part of me that wants to watch Team CON suffer.

58 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

The perfect interviewer depends on the story Britney wants to tell.

if Britney is going to do an interview intended for the general public it’s gotta be Oprah…Oprah is in a class of her own. But fans might not be satisfied because a general public interview likely covers information that fans have known for a long time.

If Britney wants to drag Team CON then fans would be a better audience than the GP. For a fan intended interview, I’d prefer @Jordan Miller, the Gram girls, or Eat Pray Britney. But Liz Day, Sam Stark, Ronan Farrow would be the more conventional choices

BUT I would pay goood money to see Britney interview Sam Ingham, especially after he loses his law license and he’s desperate for money. Watching him squirm while Britney makes him face his crimes, would be sooo satisfying.

^^ There is a small evil part of me that wants to watch Team CON suffer.

Totally agree that the perfect interviewer depends on the story Britney wants to tell, that's why even though my preference is someone like Liz Day+Sam Stark, I realize Oprah is probably a better fit for what I imagine she would like to achieve with a tell all interview...

As for fans interviewing idols, I'm not really into that. There's a fun factor to it but I often find that fans are so careful and self conscious it ends up being underwhelming. A good professional who knows the subject and is invested, but keeps some objectivity and 'distance', though, will almost always ask stuff that will provide interesting information that fans didn't even know they wanted to know. That said, the idea of Britney being a guest in EPB or Britney's Gram chatting away instead of it being a straight up interview... that would be an absolute dream come true, my god!

As for your idea of Britney interviewing Ingham, it's a nice dream but I find it so far into the impossible that I can't even consider it, sorry... But I like the idea of her being in command, whatever format she chooses to speak up, I would like to see her in control of the situation. 

• Like 2
On 12/15/2021 at 3:39 AM, samblakejacobs said:

A true journalist asks uncomfortable questions. It's not supposed to be a PR stunt, like FTR was. As a journalist you're supposed to find out the truth, and give enough facts and objective information to the receiver to make up their own mind about the situation.

If Britney wants to control what the public should know and without questions and questioning, she can make statements (like she does atm via instagram).

The journalism you describe no longer exists. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Piers Morgan????? Girl bye. Like are you trying to kill Britney’s reputation? That’s like the equivalent of having an interview with Tucker Carlson, maybe even worse. Who is your audience? Fox News? And Graham Norton or Ryan Turbidy who are going to insert themselves and crack a joke every 2 seconds? Please tell me you’re trolling. This thread is asking for a tell-all interview, not a late night chat with some random UK host that will gain 2 views worldwide and is usually done while doing some sort of promotion overseas. At this point, even Jimmy Fallon would a better option than all three combined. At least even then, Jimmy and Britney have history from all the way back to the SNL days. This is what I mean by the UK stans are the worst. 

Oops, I missed the "tell-all" part. It was someone else who suggested Piers Morgan, and at first my reaction was like yours, but I saw him do some interview and thought, maybe he wouldn't be the worst. I just thought Graham Norton's guests always seem relaxed and have fun, and he's actually pretty respectful, he doesn't take advantage of guests.  I saw Ryan Turbidy with Sinead O'Connor and she likes him, so that says something. I don't see either one of them the way you do.

Let Britney have some fun. Who cares if it's two views? Maybe her first interviews shouldn't be public therapy for our entertainment, trying to set record viewerships. Maybe some bona fide writer should just publish an investigative book about it and let her off the hook.

So I wasn't trolling. I'm not from the UK, by the way. I agree about Jimmy Fallon.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, Psammead said:

Oops, I missed the "tell-all" part. It was someone else who suggested Piers Morgan, and at first my reaction was like yours, but I saw him do some interview and thought, maybe he wouldn't be the worst. I just thought Graham Norton's guests always seem relaxed and have fun, and he's actually pretty respectful, he doesn't take advantage of guests.  I saw Ryan Turbidy with Sinead O'Connor and she likes him, so that says something. I don't see either one of them the way you do.

Let Britney have some fun. Who cares if it's two views? Maybe her first interviews shouldn't be public therapy for our entertainment, trying to set record viewerships. Maybe some bona fide writer should just publish an investigative book about it and let her off the hook.

So I wasn't trolling. I'm not from the UK, by the way. I agree about Jimmy Fallon.

I apologize for the miscommunication and mislabeling. Sorry it’s just been a weird few days on Exhale dealing with so many trolls and conspiracists. I agree with a lot of what you say however. At this point, I only want her to open up when or if she’s comfortable with sharing her story — whether it’s through a book, documentary or tell-all. One thing’s for certain — I think she should definitely steer clear from those qAnon bigots. Not a fan of these UK hosts either unless she’s overseas promoting material which she hasn’t done in years. Again, I do apologize for the mislabeling. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Piers Morgan????? Girl bye. Like are you trying to kill Britney’s reputation? That’s like the equivalent of having an interview with Tucker Carlson, maybe even worse. Who is your audience? Fox News? And Graham Norton or Ryan Turbidy who are going to insert themselves and crack a joke every 2 seconds? Please tell me you’re trolling. This thread is asking for a tell-all interview, not a late night chat with some random UK host that will gain 2 views worldwide and is usually done while doing some sort of promotion overseas. At this point, even Jimmy Fallon would a better option than all three combined. At least even then, Jimmy and Britney have history from all the way back to the SNL days. This is what I mean by the UK stans are the worst. 

You sound like a right kant:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

People are putting legite reasons for their choice..which is their opinion..your opinion is not superior... and BTW piers is famous in the uk and America..arguably the 2 main countries that would get the most viewers... people in the uk would be more interested in documentary style interview than a sit down with oprah.. no one in the uk watches oprah and its got a bad name anyway since harry/megan..

So say what you want about the interviewers in question,  its not about them..its about who can do the job the best..without drawing attention to themselves and asking obvious questions...you picked Fallon??  Wow..

Also ..since when have uk fans been the worst?? Doesnt britney love the uk? Honestly from the way you type i can just tell your like 16.. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

I'm not from the UK but isn't Piers Morgan like, a world class bigott??? Honestly, if I could choose an interviewer I'd say avoid big names who would make the news be about them getting the gig, and go for real journalists who know the case and will focus on what's important here, instead of the superficial stuff. Liz Day, Ronan Farrow, even the Netflix doc girls.

That said, I don't like Oprah but if you're choosing to go with a big name, from a pr point of view I guess there's not much of a choice, she's the biggest name with the biggest reach internationally. Some of the names you're bringing up are great for a light hearted interview at some point, I would absolutely love to see her chat with Drew or Kelly C but if Britney wants to 'set things straight' and tell her story herself via interview, I see that as a more serious stuff. There'll be plenty of time for her to go visit Kelly or Drew at some point, and I hope she does it because now that idea is in my head I need it to happen.

From what ive seen hes never once said anything s**ist, nothing racist..he's opinionated..because thats his job..he gets to the bottom of things...yes some people could call him  a bigot for having an opinion just like i could call people snowflakes for judging someones opinion..hes a journalist..for many years the uk have quietly agreed with him..he fights for the little guy and thats why i respect him a little..he has put his job on the line, shouted at politicians on live tv, told anne coulters shes a racist joke,  

The only reason people don't like him is because he spoke about megan markle alot...and when they did the oprah interview (stating that one of the royals was racist but wouldn't say who) piers demanded answers just like the rest of the uk... it was an insult to not say who...you've just planned an interview and your basically withholding information to the British public??! Anyway.. the original point is the interviewer needs to be professional..no pre approved questions ..no rush.. no stupid jokes..no obvious reactions... no Jimmy fallon..(i mean really,  the same person she did the ew! Sketch with?! ..ok).. no typical oprah interview..britney- "so..i was in a cship" - oprah "........ what?!"

Graham Norton is associated with comedy..camp comedy..not a good choice.. tho i do think she should do the johnathon ross show or alan carr again at some point..she looked so comfortable on johnothon ross show..

Piers in regards to a britney interview is a good choice rather than oprah because he's well known but not your obvious choice 

He wont make it about him

He wont judge her

He will ask her to expand 

He knows fame

He knows crime and law (previous documentarys)

He knows what happened is a human rights violation and will treat it as that.

...we are talking about the right person to do a job.. its not about names..its about whos the right one for the job.. there are some awful names in this thread.. say what you want about mine ..throw all the megan comments you want you want, call him a bigot all you want.. or maybe...try and come up with a better interviewer with reasons like mine.. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Duff Man said:

You sound like a right kant:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

People are putting legite reasons for their choice..which is their opinion..your opinion is not superior... and BTW piers is famous in the uk and America..arguably the 2 main countries that would get the most viewers... people in the uk would be more interested in documentary style interview than a sit down with oprah.. no one in the uk watches oprah and its got a bad name anyway since harry/megan..

So say what you want about the interviewers in question,  its not about them..its about who can do the job the best..without drawing attention to themselves and asking obvious questions...you picked Fallon??  Wow..

Also ..since when have uk fans been the worst?? Honestly from the way you type i csn just tell your like 16.. angry little virgin bottom

Sweetie, I promise you that absolutely no one outside of your far-right UK bubble is here for a Piers Morgan interview with Britney. Literally no one. Britney wouldn’t even have to think twice. To the general public outside of your bubble, he’s seen as a racist and problematic bigot who has a reputation for being a bully and troll. What if Britney is NOT comfortable being demanded answers like you insist she must? What is this? Diane Sawyer part 2?  Are we reverting back to making celebrities feel uncomfortable for our own entertainment? Of literally all people, Britney won’t and does not want to associate with that — especially with the harassment and invasion of privacy she went through in the past. Look, whether you love or hate Oprah, she is a bigger household name and her interview with Harry/Megan was the most watched television programs of 2021. She has an appeal that goes beyond just one or two main demographics. I don’t personally care for Oprah but at least she has more of the general public’s respect. Britney has even suggested that if she ever were to do a tell-all, it would be with her. Oprah is also a victim of abuse. She’s also a woman. She’s met Britney several times. She’s interviewed her before. They’re both based in America. And most importantly — she has the general public’s respect which is crucial. Like I’m sorry to burst your bubble but no one cares what you right-wing UK fans with racist incentives think about her. People like Oprah, Gayle and Barbara are more respected on a worldwide level. Get with the times.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

From what ive seen hes never once said anything s**ist, nothing racist..he's opinionated..because thats his job..he gets to the bottom of things...yes some people could call him  a bigot for having an opinion just like i could call people snowflakes

I've seen him be racist and s**ist a bunch of times and I'm not even from the UK, so you starting off with that kind of invalidates the rest for me.

Also, the "i would call people snowflakes"... kind of reaffirms my opinion. It's ok, I'm not here to argue.

• Like 3
On 2/7/2022 at 9:17 AM, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Are we reverting back to making celebrities feel uncomfortable for our own entertainment? .

Like I’m sorry to burst your bubble but no one cares what you right-wing UK fans with racist incentives think about her. 

What in the name of angry little virgins is wrong with you? :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

Omg :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover: you are so gen z .. racist incentives??!! Like..how and why would you say something so ridiculously stupid. .. And Who the *** randomly brought up racism?? ...also ..calling uk fans right winged with racist incentives IS a racist comment you dumb *** :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping: 

Go to bed your embarrassing yourself :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

@jordan can we please ban this little gob****e.. actually so embarrassing 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block