Britney spills the tea in new Instagram post: hated touring, says the music industry is too much, says she was forced to do the Diane Sawyer interview

1 minute ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Nope. Miss Rona is on its full force here in Europe. We are actually preparing for the 5th wave. FAR from over and FAR from being safe.

And I’m sure you speak for all of Europe.

Me and everyone I know in multiple places around the world have been living a normal life for 6 months now. I’ve been seeing anyone I want, been on dates, going to the movies, hanging out with friends and family, going to bars, clubs and everything has literally been fine. Look up statistics and facts and you’ll see the world is open again no need to be so scared! It’s not healthy to live in a state of fear! 

We should be living our lives just like Britney is doing now! The variants will continue forever just like how all viruses work. And they’ll continue to get weaker and weaker that’s how viruses work. 

Side note: I was hoping to see her perform one more time but only on her terms, I’m sure she’ll get the itch to tour again. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Are you serious , here in Germany they claim covid is back and it's stronger than ever , even though most people are already vaccinated , the same story in Ireland..... It's all bullcrapw if you ask me , I took the useless vaccine 2 times already for work but it's obvious by now it's all about making the population get used to the new rules and order ......

Yes they claim it on mainstream news. But that’s not reality of what’s really going on! 

I’m going to see a comedian and New Years and can’t wait!

• Love 1
  • Like 2
16 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

NO STOPP

STOP DIAGNOSING BRITNEY WITH STUFF “You Think”  SHE HAS!

Thats been the problem all along

i type just like this on my Notes when I need to get stuff off my chest too, ITS NORMAL!

But there’s nothing wrong with ADHD. My therapist think I have ADHD and I have been extremely functional all my adult years. It’s not rare for adults to develop ADHD as they grow older nowadays, especially with the all the information we are bombarded with. 

• Like 7
19 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Overview:

-She stopped enjoying touring after the first 3 tours and doesn't think she'll ever do it again

-She believes the music industry is too much

-Britney says she is emabrased for the State of California for allowing her father to work her so hard for years and not let her see a dime.

-She brought up the famous Diane Sawyer interview where she made Britney cry and portrayed her as a villain.

-She said her dad, manager and three other men forced her to do that interview with Diane Sawyer when she could barely speak as she was so upset from her break up with Justin Timberlake

-Diane asked Britney 'are you a woman or a girl?', Britney wishes she said that she was a 'Catholic sl**, you want to join me at mass?'

-She says this is the first time in over 14 years she's been allowed to have cash. She said she feels so independent now and it makes her happy.

-She said she's embarrassed for her family and that they have lost her as she knows her worth.

:bigkiss_britney_kissing:

1 minute ago, ExXL said:

Yeah I don't really believe it either...... It's all a big ****show

Dude this isn't some matrix bull****. We see it everyday. I have to take my covid pass everywhere I go because you can't enter **** without it. I know what I see. It's not some - blue pill bs. It's just reality.

Do not nanny us what's real or not in our own countries.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Exactly :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: it's not only the first time in years she's freed from the conservatorship, but it's also the first time since forever that she doesn't have to work. She doesn't have to release an album, she doesn't have to promote anything, no tour, no residency, it must be so amazing yet overwhelming at the same time.

I'm not trying to pressure her or anything, but I feel like eventually she'll come back, in her own terms, maybe release just one song at a time, or a small performance from home or something, but in the meantime she needs to find herself, she needs to readapt to what her life should've been since years ago. She needs to heal and process all the bad things she went through as well. 

She could just live off of her money without having to work ever again, so she needs to enjoy all of it and make up for all the stolen time. 

Exactly! And she needs to rearrange her thoughts too, that's why sometimes her writing seems messy, she has A LOT in her mind right now, WITH new medication! She can think clear now

10 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

Seriously Britney I am all for free speech and you having the right to say what you want but this is honestly TOO MUCH. Get PR please immediately that Catholic sl** comment is going to go viral for the wrong reasons anything viral about her lately is negative I’m worried about this 

She clearly doesn't give a ****, honey :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud::whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: LOVE HER ENERGY :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block