Britney spills the tea in new Instagram post: hated touring, says the music industry is too much, says she was forced to do the Diane Sawyer interview

2 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Dude this isn't some matrix bull****. We see it everyday. I have to take my covid pass everywhere I go because you can't enter **** without it. I know what I see. It's not some - blue pill bs. It's just reality.

Do not nanny us what's real or not in our own countries.

Yeah I have to do the same unfortunately, you're not alone on this planet, and I don't need to ask for permission to express my opinion or say what I think , thnx ..... 

• Love 1

I’m having trouble computing a lot of this.

1. I didn’t know her dad had much to do with her career pre-2008

2. It would seem she was over it before the Onyx Hotel tour which is mind blowing considering how successful that was and how on point she was. 

3. Diane Sawyer was such a long time ago, before she met Kevin even which was a whole other chapter, like a whole other life and she went on to have her kids. Yet she keeps going back to that interview when so much has happened since. 

She’s needs to write a book. Like now. 

• Love 4
  • Like 5
47 minutes ago, neverover said:

I think she’s really pissed with the whole situation.. not going to blame her though. 

But she need to make a series of this on Netflix. Tell her side of the story, not for pity, but for herself to be seen in the right light. Music industry is abusive and if anyone can whistleblow on this, it’s only her that can do that. She can even sell it to any streaming service with highest bid, say 100-200 millions. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

And release new dark album with new residency in Vegas. :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Did you not read she only enjoyed the first three tours? People like you sound just like her abusive team. You hear what she has to say but you’re not really listening. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block