Britney spills the tea in new Instagram post: hated touring, says the music industry is too much, says she was forced to do the Diane Sawyer interview

7 minutes ago, limecakes said:

I think people underestimate how much soul sucky it is for celebs to be adked for pictures. Just talk to them like a normal person. Tell them something like “Nice to see you” “I love your music” and keep going. 

I always told myself I would behave like this when I met a celebrity but when it actually happened to me I could barely even form words lol from the nerves Lol, and your natural instinct just take over lol

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Well well wellllllllll

I really don't care about tour.. really. But I don't think she won't performing on a show in the future. Maybe another residency or festivals here and there..

She still traumatize. I think once she realize that now she's her own boss and that everything will be in her terms, she may change her mind..

I just want her to be happy... and another album lol

• Love 4
  • Like 4

"Catholic sl**, you want to join me at Mass?" :kellyfall_scream_ahh_falling_dead: I died and came back and died again lmaooooo. I think this is also the reason why she seems like a different performer compared to those early days. She is/was older but there was that fire 🔥 in her eyes she had before and it was just completely gone. For the first time I’m actually hoping she doesn’t return to music. I can’t imagine how used and traumatized she must feel. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, ExXL said:

Are you serious , here in Germany they claim covid is back and it's stronger than ever , even though most people are already vaccinated , the same story in Ireland..... It's all bullcrapw if you ask me , I took the useless vaccine 2 times already for work but it's obvious by now it's all about making the population get used to the new rules and order ......

Same for Balkan and it's snowy so we are basically forced to stay inside. Here, there is around 30 centimeters of pure snow. No one wants to go outside. Which is good, because corona is still on a wild - lots of deaths per day, and also new reinfections (those who still didn't get their 3rd dose) and ofc- antivaxx people get infected alot

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block