Britney spills the tea in new Instagram post: hated touring, says the music industry is too much, says she was forced to do the Diane Sawyer interview

On 12/14/2021 at 3:50 AM, Rik said:

Tbh you are the exact reason we are still in a ******* global pandemic. It’s embarrassing. 

Yep this highly qualified respiratory advanced practitioner, who has worked with the worst of covid throughout, is the exact reason we’re still in a pandemic… why exactly? Because I don’t want a booster of a jab I still have ongoing side effects from? Because I have seen the vast increase in thrombosis (blood clot) related disease in the young and healthy since we commenced vaccinating them? A vaccine that is proven not to reduce transmission or the severity or illness anybody who catches it from you will get? Many large credible, peer reviewed studies have shown that the vaccinated are catching and spreading covid just as much as the unvaccinated and their viral load in the respiratory tract is the same so the ongoing pandemic is nothing to do with wether people accept the vaccine or not. The ONLY thing the vaccine is doing with any success is reducing symptoms in some people, the effect this actually has is that they don’t always know they have Covid and are more likely to pass it on as they continue their lives as normal! Omicron is an extremely mild variant, it may actually be our best chance at herd immunity as it isn’t causing deaths! If you read articles and studies not funded by those with financial interest in the vaccines you will see that the risks do not outweigh the benefits for many but even if they did it is always wrong to make any medical treatment mandatory. The fact that many treatments for curable diseases have been delayed or cancelled, which has most definitely caused huge amounts of deaths, to give boosters that don’t work for a strain so mild many have cold-like symptoms is disgusting and wrong. I’ve not met a single nurse, AP, doctor, consultant or pharmacist that thinks this is ok and I work with the best of them!!! People like yourself who think those wanting a choice are “embarrassing” without actually being educated on the subject are the ones happily allowing these horrible deaths and I find that truly disgusting!

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, Ash2902 said:

Because I don’t want a booster of a jab I still have ongoing side effects from? Because I have seen the vast increase in thrombosis (blood clot) 

Omg so it's not in my mind. My father suddenly developed this in the last year out of nowhere. I wondered if the vaccine could have been related in some way but I never bothered to read too much into it.  It makes perfect sense.

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2021 at 9:30 PM, devilsadvocate said:

Baby one more time Tour

Crazy Tour 

Oops I did it again Tour 

I wonder if she’s talking up to DWAD or right after 

I forget about the Crazy 2K tour.:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: I just thought about Baby, Oops, and Dream Within A Dream and was wondering if she include the N Sync tour. Yes, she was just the opening act, but netherless she toured a lot with them. And what about the mall tour?

On 12/13/2021 at 9:50 PM, A.a.A said:

And I’m sure you speak for all of Europe.

Me and everyone I know in multiple places around the world have been living a normal life for 6 months now. I’ve been seeing anyone I want, been on dates, going to the movies, hanging out with friends and family, going to bars, clubs and everything has literally been fine. Look up statistics and facts and you’ll see the world is open again no need to be so scared! It’s not healthy to live in a state of fear! 

We should be living our lives just like Britney is doing now! The variants will continue forever just like how all viruses work. And they’ll continue to get weaker and weaker that’s how viruses work. 

Side note: I was hoping to see her perform one more time but only on her terms, I’m sure she’ll get the itch to tour again. 

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad::crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad::crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

There is a new Corona variant in Europe,  we discuss that the third vaccination will probably not help.So a new vaccine and all this from the beginning

How to defend ourselves?We can't enjoy our lives like Britney,it's not allowed. The demonstrations are of no use and our highest court agrees with the Corona measures.Our government changes the laws until things become legal.

Everything is closed for unvaccinated people,besides grocery stores or the pharmacy, you are not allowed to use public transport anymore.Even the shops that were open during the last lockdown that applied to everyone, are closed for them .

• Love 1
On 12/21/2021 at 5:44 AM, Ash2902 said:

Yep this highly qualified respiratory advanced practitioner, who has worked with the worst of covid throughout, is the exact reason we’re still in a pandemic… why exactly? Because I don’t want a booster of a jab I still have ongoing side effects from? Because I have seen the vast increase in thrombosis (blood clot) related disease in the young and healthy since we commenced vaccinating them? A vaccine that is proven not to reduce transmission or the severity or illness anybody who catches it from you will get? Many large credible, peer reviewed studies have shown that the vaccinated are catching and spreading covid just as much as the unvaccinated and their viral load in the respiratory tract is the same so the ongoing pandemic is nothing to do with wether people accept the vaccine or not. The ONLY thing the vaccine is doing with any success is reducing symptoms in some people, the effect this actually has is that they don’t always know they have Covid and are more likely to pass it on as they continue their lives as normal! Omicron is an extremely mild variant, it may actually be our best chance at herd immunity as it isn’t causing deaths! If you read articles and studies not funded by those with financial interest in the vaccines you will see that the risks do not outweigh the benefits for many but even if they did it is always wrong to make any medical treatment mandatory. The fact that many treatments for curable diseases have been delayed or cancelled, which has most definitely caused huge amounts of deaths, to give boosters that don’t work for a strain so mild many have cold-like symptoms is disgusting and wrong. I’ve not met a single nurse, AP, doctor, consultant or pharmacist that thinks this is ok and I work with the best of them!!! People like yourself who think those wanting a choice are “embarrassing” without actually being educated on the subject are the ones happily allowing these horrible deaths and I find that truly disgusting!

ER nurse for 13 years here.... having COVID coughed in my face daily since this nightmare started....and I completely agree with you. The user you're responding to is actually the embarrassing one.

• Love 2
On 12/30/2021 at 9:35 AM, baltic***** said:

Omfg I can't believe we're discussing fu..ing COVID in this Forum and in this thread. It's OFF TOPIC, please discuss somewhere else and don't bother me/us who are here for Britney :gunney:

Every comment about covid has mentioned Britney so far. So how can that be off topic..? It all relates back to her if you actually read what was being said. 

On 12/21/2021 at 11:44 AM, Ash2902 said:

On 12/21/2021 at 12:01 PM, RAITEI said:

Omg so it's not in my mind. My father suddenly developed this in the last year out of nowhere. I wondered if the vaccine could have been related in some way but I never bothered to read too much into it.  It makes perfect sense.

Sorry to post a COVID post Just one, no need to reply to this But i have to, in good conscience let you know  

(Mods delete if violating)

We are like entering a "conservatorship " like Britney's. Similar situation en masse in Europe. Same silencing and devil is in the paperwork tricks

You won't find the news mainstream, Google YouTube 

Join Telegram

Doctors scientists masses, protesting these vaccines and being silenced

Media not reporting. Mass protests in Europe, vastly under reporting. Forced vaccinations.  Massive deaths, side effects.

Biotech. A handful of EU parliament members spoke out 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=_walPWEACsc

Italy, Austria, Australia draconian passport laws 

Hard to express this, call me whatever. Was delaying vax as it is s new ****... Mandatory. Even for kids 

World  https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/campaign/covid-19-vaccine-cease-and-desist/  

https://uncoverdc.com/2020/12/03/ten-fatal-errors-scientists-attack-paper-that-established-global-pcr-driven-lockdown/

Scandinavia   https://ncd2021.org/?fbclid=IwAR15j2Vcg2NEyFOdgUdydRe-rtyV9VUUQi9KP-AAhPGUVbL6MVM0_F9KexU 

International https://gbdeclaration.org/ 

https://www.flemingmethod.com/stand-up-be-heard  

So many more, uncensored on Telegram 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block