🔥 The B10 Album Discussion Thread (Ideas for Britney, NEW Demo Submissions & More!)

1 hour ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

Update

New Submission from JayTawndré

Genre: Gay Club Heaux 

Title: RUN

Britney is back to work on music. Verified. Let's get her attention with this hit thread to inspire her. 

@thebritmaster

@DJBringItBack

@blackoutbixxh

@rennen2.0

@Brother Shawn

@MikeHunt

@princessmimi

@ObsessedBritFan1

@reVolution

@Brit52

@Brat

@Louis-j

:nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance: You nailed the gay club drag queen vibe. This could work with a sick vocal melody on top :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white: The darker ones are still my favorite as far as genre goes but this slaps

• Love 1

Britney needs to record a version of “Control” by Poe.  She can make it her own like she did “Prerogative” by Bobby Brown.  After listening and recording it — I feel like this will give her inspiration and direction for her next album.  Including “Rebellion” wouldn’t hurt either.

Also, re-record Britney Jean with her vocals and do a rerelease prior to B10/Original Doll.  That name has more significance than ever! 

One more thing — Release Blackout with the Back Cover (Not the Front) and include some B-Sides/Rarities.

it should go like this:

September 2022: Rerelease of Blackout with Back Cover Art + B Sides/Rarities.

October 2022:  Rerelease  Britney Jean with her Vocals and YouTube Docuseries with reasoning of Mayah Marie vocals, etc.

November 2022:  Drop New Single/Video of “Control” written by Poe.

December 2022: Release her Artsy Fartsy Album “Original Doll” but make it a double release — “Original” & “Doll”  — One Artsy Fartsy & the other Urban Pop Britney. 

“Nuff Said!”

• Love 1

If she doesn't want to work under great pressure, then an album concept is not appropriate, but rather to release different singles.
 I would love for him to adopt a hip hip style mixed with EDM, that would be great.
 In the case of an album, I feel like an album called "Original Doll" with 13 songs, 1 per tutelage year, with sad / personal lyrics and happy and dance beats would come in quite handy.
 But above all, new music must have a dance rhythm. Cheerful, something that lifts people up and encourages them to dance.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

If she doesn't want to work under great pressure, then an album concept is not appropriate, but rather to release different singles.
 I would love for him to adopt a hip hip style mixed with EDM, that would be great.
 In the case of an album, I feel like an album called "Original Doll" with 13 songs, 1 per tutelage year, with sad / personal lyrics and happy and dance beats would come in quite handy.
 But above all, new music must have a dance rhythm. Cheerful, something that lifts people up and encourages them to dance.

I like this idea!

11 hours ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

Update

New Submission from JayTawndré

Genre: Gay Club Heaux 

Title: RUN

Britney is back to work on music. Verified. Let's get her attention with this hit thread to inspire her. 

@thebritmaster

@DJBringItBack

@blackoutbixxh

@rennen2.0

@Brother Shawn

@MikeHunt

@princessmimi

@ObsessedBritFan1

@reVolution

@Brit52

@Brat

@Louis-j

You truly nailed it with this one bestie! 
gay GIF

• Love 1

I don’t know whether y’all are familiar with JOJO’s 2016 comeback album Mad Love but listening to it, this is exactly the style I see Britney returning with - both in terms of variety, vocals, subject matter.

Emotional and reflective ballads such as ‘I am’, and ‘music’ could’ve easily have been written for Britney (albeit a slight change of wording in places). But then JOJO brings it right back with some hard hitting F U anthems ‘F apologies’, ‘high heels’, ‘FAB’ and ‘I can only’ … and a song about overcoming addiction (Clovers). 

If you don’t already know what a masterpiece this album is take a listen and tell me you wouldn’t love Britney to do something similar or even write/collaborate with JOJO to help tell her story. 

JOJO is such a reflective soul and open book I love that her music is so healing. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Brad90210 said:

I don’t know whether y’all are familiar with JOJO’s 2016 comeback album Mad Love but listening to it, this is exactly the style I see Britney returning with - both in terms of variety, vocals, subject matter.

Emotional and reflective ballads such as ‘I am’, and ‘music’ could’ve easily have been written for Britney (albeit a slight change of wording in places). But then JOJO brings it right back with some hard hitting F U anthems ‘F apologies’, ‘high heels’, ‘FAB’ and ‘I can only’ … and a song about overcoming addiction (Clovers). 

If you don’t already know what a masterpiece this album is take a listen and tell me you wouldn’t love Britney to do something similar or even write/collaborate with JOJO to help tell her story. 

JOJO is such a reflective soul and open book I love that her music is so healing. 

This is gold. Love that JoJo record. 

• Love 1